For which drivers do you want to see an upgrade or '(dash)

As from the title there are a lot of drivers from god getting an upgrade like  destroy ' ,zephyr ' ,destroy ',....

So you can mention what drivers you want to see an upgrade from MFB tips to cho z drivers..

And you can also say how you want the upgrades look like..
Hey off topic,phoinex8nt sent you a pm.
liner'

all jokes aside I would like to see gyro' and trans'
Perhaps Iron', Iron's only problem was its weak spring
Br' and At' would be OP, but it'd be cool.
Would Want Bearing' ( Then it would be OP ! ) and even Atomic' ( Then it will MORE OPier !!! )
(Sep. 05, 2018  2:36 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Perhaps Iron', Iron's only problem was its weak spring

Quick question: is sword taller than iron?
(Sep. 05, 2018  3:13 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  2:36 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Perhaps Iron', Iron's only problem was its weak spring

Quick question: is sword taller than iron?

Yes.
While I'd like to see more defensive/stamina drivers get a ' upgrade, if a driver getting a ' just means upgraded lock tightness, I don't think it's be healthy for the game for defense types to get the same buff as attack types, who frankly need the buff to be viable. Since the only pure attack drivers I'd ever consider (X, Hn, Ds, Z) are all getting a ' version, I don't think there's any driver I'd necessarily want to go '

Now, if ' could also mean a change of materials/function of the driver itself, I have a few ideas in mind:
-Trans' where the Hole Flat part is rubber-coated like Unite, basically making it unite where you can change from sharp to rubber without relying on banking

-Atomic' with a metal ball instead of plastic (alternatively a Planet' that doesn't have the stupid metal balls orbiting the main tip)

-Guard' where the namesake guard is spring-loaded so it will stay in the downward position more readily, and make it free-spinning

-Bearing' where the tip is rubber instead of POM (basically if F230RB from Metal Saga had a bearing in it)

-Cycle' where the free-spinning part is a complete circle, not two seperated wings
The tower driver. That might help Regulus a little bit.
Obviously Atomic and Bearing Drive. Their LaD is incredible. Maybe I could slide in polish, its a disc though.
(Sep. 05, 2018  10:14 PM)YishYash Wrote: Obviously Atomic and Bearing Drive. Their LaD is incredible. Maybe I could slide in polish, its a disc though.

I think they're good enough as they are, adding a super strong spring for them would probably put attack types at a disadvantage.
Unite for sure. Maybe even Reboot and Tower.
The only non-attack Driver i'd like to see them give this treatment to is βite. The main issues with βite when it came out were that it had little stamina and the friction of the rubber made it easier to burst, which left Orbit and Defense as the only real defense options back then. Nowadays since Burst beys are heavy enough to let βite's low stamina not be completly in vain, the first issue isn't much of a problem. However, the increased grip on βite makes it more likely to burst, which could only really be remedied via getting the Dash treatment.

Given that it's a Rare Bey Get part, I think this is unlikely to happen, but with Xtreme Dash and Hunter Dash on the rise, βite fills the niche of KO defense like no other part can IMO. The grip provided by the tip can keep it from getting bodied by a grip flat Driver, but unlike parts such as Atomic it isn't a stamina monster. The only problem with it is that it's easy to Burst. Remedying this problem would hopefully add some extra thought into the metagame.
(Sep. 05, 2018  5:25 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: The tower driver. That might help Regulus a little bit.

THIS. So, so this. Let's give it an upgrade, too. Make it more stable.

Personally, I'd like to see Claw (they can fix the gimmick) and Loop (again, make the gimmick stronger). Both were interesting but the execution were not great.

Not sure why everyone is asking for Bearing and Atomic... they're both overpowered as is.
(Sep. 05, 2018  11:55 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  5:25 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: The tower driver. That might help Regulus a little bit.

THIS. So, so this. Let's give it an upgrade, too. Make it more stable.

Personally, I'd like to see Claw (they can fix the gimmick) and Loop (again, make the gimmick stronger). Both were interesting but the execution were not great.

Not sure why everyone is asking for Bearing and Atomic... they're both overpowered as is.

A case of the rich get richer tbh.
I'd like Zeta', it could be a pretty niche driver, but it's spring is trash for no reason. I think TT were expecting it to be OP lol
At', Br', Ul', & an upgrade of loop. Free spin on the tip then 2 wheels just like loop
(Sep. 06, 2018  12:00 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  11:55 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: THIS. So, so this. Let's give it an upgrade, too. Make it more stable.

A case of the rich get richer tbh.
I'd like Zeta', it could be a pretty niche driver, but it's spring is trash for no reason. I think TT were expecting it to be OP lol

Honestly, Zeta' would be the perfect Driver for Dead Hades. I even thought it was going to get Zeta before the full reveal! Sadly, TT gave an upgrade of the lightest driver to the Bey with the heaviest layer...
It would be awesome to see a Cycle’! Maybe with 4 revolving things instead of two or maybe it would be made of POM or rubber!
Seeing the current Dash roster, I'd say that a relative of each part might get a Dash form. Xtreme' already has Hunter' as a counterpart, but Impact' would be cool as well. It could have the new rubber and maybe some metal in place of the plastic on the bottom, in addition to the new spring. For Destroy', I'd say Jaggy' or Hold'. Maybe Jaggy' could have a slightly bigger star and bigger hole to create more speed. If it was Hold', maybe the plate should be made so it doesn't wobble. For Zephyr', Trans' is the counterpart. The Stamina Tip would be made with metal, while the Attack part would be coated with plastic.
From current trends, I really don’t think that any future dash drivers will have any changes aside from the Spring

Wonder if they’ll go to the beginning and make an Accel’
(Sep. 06, 2018  1:33 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Wonder if they’ll go to the beginning and make an Accel’
If they dashed every existing Driver so far, that'd be a huge OMEGA OOF (not using oof in terms of complaining though, just joking around lol). There'd be so many Drivers it wouldn't even be funny haha. Imagine the Navbox for Burst Parts on the Beyblade Wiki, yo, that'd be insane.
Unite has always been a fun driver to use for me, so for that alone I'd like to see it get a dash' version. I also really like press, so I'd love for it to get one as well.