For which drivers do you want to see an upgrade or '(dash)

(Dec. 19, 2018  4:01 AM)Shindog Wrote: Hold’ would be nice.

I'd Hold onto that idea.
I was about to say merge' , but it's coming on Hazard Kerbeus 4 Merge' In RB volume 13. Yay! Although, unite' would be dope.
(Dec. 19, 2018  12:57 PM)Flashh Wrote: I was about to say merge' , but it's coming on Hazard Kerbeus 4 Merge' In RB volume 13. Yay! Although, unite' would be dope.

Are the RBV13 combos confirmed?
Yeah you can watch the vid on the takara YouTube channel for air knight if you want.
I would like to see a zetA with Xtreme orbit and bearing that would be so op also cycle merged with orbit or atomic I think it be really good for lad
What about some anti dash drivers?

made to have a weaker spring to allow better layers to do the aB bearing trick with other drivers.
It would be hilairious to see a br’ ?
But for real i would love to see xt’
(Feb. 07, 2019  2:24 AM)NatedogPhilly Wrote: It would be hilairious to see a br’ ?
But for real i would love to see xt’

Both Br' and Xt'+ would be meta crushing. It's a good thing they don't exist.
I would like to see a black Zeta dash with a Red tip.. the part that switches from the three modes would be red... just to complete my custom black dranzer flame on my youtube channel
So assuming this thread is still somewhat active, it seems as though the only tips getting the ' upgrade were attack and balance types. On that subject, I would like to see Unite', and POSSIBLY an Xtend' to make my Nemesis combo have a tight enough lock to be competitively viable.
Maybe TT Unite is different, but I have two different Hasbro Unite recolors and both have very strong springs already.
(Feb. 08, 2019  4:24 PM)MagixG Wrote: So assuming this thread is still somewhat active, it seems as though the only tips getting the ' upgrade were attack and balance types. On that subject, I would like to see Unite', and POSSIBLY an Xtend' to make my Nemesis combo have a tight enough lock to be competitively viable.

Xt' would be OP unless they make a mold that you can't remove the part on it.

because Xt'+ would destroy the meta being one of the best stamina drivers without the burst risk of being one of the best stamina drivers.
Atomic’? Jkjkjk that’s a bit overboard for our format. But maybe Ul’?
(Feb. 08, 2019  8:18 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Atomic’? Jkjkjk that’s a bit overboard for our format. But maybe Ul’?

Ul' is a good idea. Maybe not only does it get the stronger spring and softer rubber what if it reboots faster?
(Feb. 08, 2019  8:51 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2019  8:18 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Atomic’? Jkjkjk that’s a bit overboard for our format. But maybe Ul’?

Ul' is a good idea. Maybe not only does it get the stronger spring and softer rubber what if it reboots faster?

Softer rubber and faster reboot would work wonders for attack types especially since Ul doesn't have enough power left post-reboot to deal damage as good as Hn or X.
(Feb. 09, 2019  1:09 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2019  8:51 PM)MWF Wrote: Ul' is a good idea. Maybe not only does it get the stronger spring and softer rubber what if it reboots faster?

Softer rubber and faster reboot would work wonders for attack types especially since Ul doesn't have enough power left post-reboot to deal damage as good as Hn or X.
Ultimate Reboot is a lot better than Reboot in this regard already, since it already reboots significantly sooner and the rounded rubber surface is much stronger that Reboot's spiked hole flat. The rubber is already wider and faster than Xtreme for its spin velocity (and would probably go flying out of the stadium with a hard launch if it didn't have the plastic tip), and its round shape is also a lot better for LAD and allows it to outspin the original Reboot with ease. Its main issue is that it has to be at an angle when it reboots, or else it just circles the outer edge and isn't useful at all like any other flat launch, not to mention its low power when launched.

I'm not sure you really can make it reboot all too much sooner without having it happen too shortly after launch. Softer rubber might help it slightly, but not by all that much. It's not gonna be amazing even if it did exist, but even then it'd still be a lot better than a lot of the stuff we've been seeing lately like Fusion', Blow', and Volcanic'.
(Feb. 09, 2019  2:45 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2019  1:09 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Softer rubber and faster reboot would work wonders for attack types especially since Ul doesn't have enough power left post-reboot to deal damage as good as Hn or X.
Ultimate Reboot is a lot better than Reboot in this regard already, since it already reboots significantly sooner and the rounded rubber surface is much stronger that Reboot's spiked hole flat. The rubber is already wider and faster than Xtreme for its spin velocity (and would probably go flying out of the stadium with a hard launch if it didn't have the plastic tip), and its round shape is also a lot better for LAD and allows it to outspin the original Reboot with ease. Its main issue is that it has to be at an angle when it reboots, or else it just circles the outer edge and isn't useful at all like any other flat launch, not to mention its low power when launched.

I'm not sure you really can make it reboot all too much sooner without having it happen too shortly after launch. Softer rubber might help it slightly, but not by all that much. It's not gonna be amazing even if it did exist, but even then it'd still be a lot better than a lot of the stuff we've been seeing lately like Fusion', Blow', and Volcanic'.

If they can do Volcanic' and Destroy', the only one left is Hold' in that free spinning plate Attack Driver group. Since they did Merge', Zeta', and Fusion', they should be able to make Unite'. etc etc etc

So just to cut off all those who would still be hoping for Stamina/Defense Drivers with the tighter spring: Give it up! With the dominance of Stamina/Defense in tournaments, it'll only make the already broken meta worse. If it'll just be kissing of Beyblades you want in every battle, go play with wooden tops instead. We want to see Bursts and actual rock-paper-scissors matching, where Attack is on more or less equal footing with Stamina and Defense types.
Deleted!.........
I hope an Iron' comes out in the next month or so, its an excellent attack/stamina driver let down by a somewhat weaker spring.

Ultimate reboot' I think would be a fun driver, not exactly competitive but fun to use.

for a straight upgrade, Atomic + with a metal ball (but the same spring strength) would be number 1 on my to buy list.
Here are all the attack driver which do not have dash variants yet.

Jaggy', Variable', Impact', Hold', Spiral', Quake', Reboot', Iron', Sword', Ultimate Reboot', Evolution'.

Idk if I am forgetting anything
evolution just came out with valkyrie so i don't think they will make a dash of it for at least a few months.
Know what, I think Trans’ would be really cool.?
Would softer rubber make V' awaken faster? Or would it take longer because the rubber is less brittle?
(Feb. 10, 2019  3:53 AM)MWF Wrote: Would softer rubber make V' awaken faster? Or would it take longer because the rubber is less brittle?

Bit of both tbh. It'd probably wear down more evenly at least.