For which drivers do you want to see an upgrade or '(dash)

I want the flugel driver to get an upgrade cause..
I dont know i just like it
Imagine if they made Zeta so that the attack tip was Xtreme, the defense tip was Atomic, and the stamina tip was Bearing. Zeta' would be OP
I hope the Zephyr' driver has fixed breakage issues though...
(Sep. 06, 2018  2:53 AM)Armor Wrote: Imagine if they made Zeta so that the attack tip was Xtreme, the defense tip was Atomic, and the stamina tip was Bearing. Zeta' would be OP

Likely every ‘ driver is going to be the same driver with a stronger spring lock. Although that would make Zeta OP
(Sep. 06, 2018  2:53 AM)Armor Wrote: Imagine if they made Zeta so that the attack tip was Xtreme, the defense tip was Atomic, and the stamina tip was Bearing. Zeta' would be OP

Xtreme attack, metal ball stamina, bite defence

Bearing and atomic will not get in there
(Sep. 06, 2018  2:56 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

I could see xtreme for attack, orbit for defense, and survive or wedge for stamina
Bite’ for defense
I want a LR string launcher' bc of the poop quality TT is producing. As for a driver...an easier to obtain X' haha
Want dash:
1. Variable - This is a very good attack driver (also not so controlable). Some of my friends said that, when you cannot decide your combo, try Variable. It can be super attack bey if this can get an dash version.
2. Jolt - Jolt is relatively a new release, but it has two serious problems. First, its spring is too weak so it has low burst resistance and cannot show all its attack potential in battles. Second, the rubber is not soft enough. Since both X' and Hn' got softer rubber tip, I hope this peoblem can be fixed in Jl'.
3. Volcanic - Although many people think Vl is too uncontrolable and is useless, I pretty like this driver. But just like Jl, its spring is not strong enough. Therefore I would like to see an improved Vl'.

From MFB to Burst:
1. R2F - This is perhaps the best attack tip in MFB, and people have started waiting for this driver from the very beginning of burst series (When V2 was not released, some people were guessing if it has a R2F-like driver, but unfortunately we have not got it yet).
2. RS - It mey not be a necessary release, but I'd like to see how an rubber sharp tip works in burst system.
(Sep. 06, 2018  7:04 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Want dash:
1. Variable - This is a very good attack driver (also not so controlable). Some of my friends said that, when you cannot decide your combo, try Variable. It can be super attack bey if this can get an dash version.
2. Jolt - Jolt is relatively a new release, but it has two serious problems. First, its spring is too weak so it has low burst resistance and cannot show all its attack potential in battles. Second, the rubber is not soft enough. Since both X' and Hn' got softer rubber tip, I hope this peoblem can be fixed in Jl'.
3. Volcanic - Although many people think Vl is too uncontrolable and is useless, I pretty like this driver. But just like Jl, its spring is not strong enough. Therefore I would like to see an improved Vl'.

From MFB to Burst:
1. R2F - This is perhaps the best attack tip in MFB, and people have started waiting for this driver from the very beginning of burst series (When V2 was not released, some people were guessing if it has a R2F-like driver, but unfortunately we have not got it yet).
2. RS - It mey not be a necessary release, but I'd like to see how an rubber sharp tip works in burst system.

R2F was dominating in those days
It would be good to see it in burst era
Honestly, what I want to see are ' parts that aren't notably strong, but don't have critical design flaws. This means a lot of older designs like Claw, Unite, Press, Defense, and Survive are what I want to see, on top of some slight variants like Cycle and Flugel.

Why these in particular? Quite frankly, all of them are or were decent for at least some time, but just don't cut the mustard against better drivers like Atomic, Revolve, and Eternal. By giving drivers like these upgrades, you're essentially asking people if they want to trade off a little power over the otherwise superior options to improve their burst resistance significantly, thus giving every ' part an upside and a downside. This even works for Defense drivers which might otherwise cause havoc in a ' form, since Defense and Press are notably weaker than the current standards and therefore give Attack types a bit more leverage against them while making them hard to lose by bursting.

With that being said, I'd like to see Press, Unite, and Cycle the most. Accel would have made the list too if it wasn't kind of moot with Zephyr' already being a thing.
(Sep. 07, 2018  3:42 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Honestly, what I want to see are ' parts that aren't notably strong, but don't have critical design flaws. This means a lot of older designs like Claw, Unite, Press, Defense, and Survive are what I want to see, on top of some slight variants like Cycle and Flugel.

Why these in particular? Quite frankly, all of them are or were decent for at least some time, but just don't cut the mustard against better drivers like Atomic, Revolve, and Eternal. By giving drivers like these upgrades, you're essentially asking people if they want to trade off a little power over the otherwise superior options to improve their burst resistance significantly, thus giving every ' part an upside and a downside. This even works for Defense drivers which might otherwise cause havoc in a ' form, since Defense and Press are notably weaker than the current standards and therefore give Attack types a bit more leverage against them while making them hard to lose by bursting.

With that being said, I'd like to see Press, Unite, and Cycle the most. Accel would have made the list too if it wasn't kind of moot with Zephyr' already being a thing.
Agreed,I would like all pure Defense tips like bite,defense,unite,etc to be ‘ but tips which also have nice stamina should not be ‘.it will keep everything balanced.
Regardless,I want tt to do a br’,it’ll probably get banned before release ,lol
(Sep. 07, 2018  5:37 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Bearing dash.

Meta: Please don't

LeftBurst : Splendid'

Yeah, Hasbro made Bearing', which is almost unbearable
edge' and impact' for the memes

assault' bite' revolve' accel' fusion'

also this one is a joke. Destroy" (Destroy prime prime) the LAD ring is replaced with a heavy metal ring, the tip is a hole flat, and it has a better spring.
(Sep. 05, 2018  10:33 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: The only non-attack Driver i'd like to see them give this treatment to is βite. The main issues with βite when it came out were that it had little stamina and the friction of the rubber made it easier to burst, which left Orbit and Defense as the only real defense options back then. Nowadays since Burst beys are heavy enough to let βite's low stamina not be completly in vain, the first issue isn't much of a problem. However, the increased grip on βite makes it more likely to burst, which could only really be remedied via getting the Dash treatment.

Given that it's a Rare Bey Get part, I think this is unlikely to happen, but with Xtreme Dash and Hunter Dash on the rise, βite fills the niche of KO defense like no other part can IMO. The grip provided by the tip can keep it from getting bodied by a grip flat Driver, but unlike parts such as Atomic it isn't a stamina monster. The only problem with it is that it's easy to Burst. Remedying this problem would hopefully add some extra thought into the metagame.
Yeah, but isn't unite good for ko defence?
(Sep. 06, 2018  2:56 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

with the way Zeta is designed,if only one fo the tips was made of Metal,it would be very unbalanced in the other 2 modes
Tower got a '! Check US Beyblade Burst App, go to exhibition battle, custom opponent, and look through the drivers and you'll see it!
Ultimate Reboot’
(Nov. 08, 2018  2:31 AM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Tower got a '! Check US Beyblade Burst App, go to exhibition battle, custom opponent, and look through the drivers and you'll see it!

Slingshock version. I mixed them up. Sorry
Hold,Variable,Assault
What if Destroy'' was a rubber tip in the middle with a metal ring?
(Nov. 08, 2018  6:56 PM)Armor Wrote: What if Destroy'' was a rubber tip in the middle with a metal ring?

Less stamina is all I can think of. Maybe the metal ring will help it a little more. Plus higher agility.
Xt' so we can put the xt+ chip on Xt' so Xt+ will be op
(Nov. 08, 2018  7:22 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Xt' so we can put the xt+ chip on Xt' so Xt+ will be op

Doubt it will happen. Wishful thinking tho!