4th Season: MR System

Poll: Webseries or not?

Yes
60.00%
No
40.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
Here is my idea of a new system of Beyblade, it's called the "Metal Revolution System". It's supposed to take place a few months after the Nemesis Crisis where instead of Madoka making the first ZeroG Beyblade Samurai Ifraid, she makes the first MR Beyblade "Paradise Apodis". Which Gingka then gives to Zyro. But this is far before the start of when the ZeroG first episode would happen. Basically, it has parts like 4D but a bit different

Face: An old part with the same use, identifying or weight.
Clear Wheel: Special design, another part of the Beyblade naming process, mandatory unless Bey is L/R Bey
Metal Frame: The main attack, defense or stamina part, can be switched with Spin Frame in some combos, part of the MR metal wheel.
Spin Frame: Main Gimmick for MR system Beyblades, interchangeable.
Core: Used to hold the Beyblade together, part of the MR metal wheel
Track: Height and/or extra gimmicks.
Bottom: Decides Beyblades movement, balance and spin time.

Optional Parts/Obscure Parts:
Claw Frame: Basically the PC frame, but it isn't mandatory, it can be composed of POM or Metal, is a part of some MR metal wheels.
Lock Switch: used instead of clear wheels for LR Beyblades.
Driver: Combination of Track and Bottom, has gimmicks, when used it replaces the track and bottom.

Example:

Chapters:

So what do you think? Any suggestions? I would love to hear how I could improve.
I also think I might start a series on it.Ill put in a poll.
I have decided that if anybody would like to have their character and Beyblade in the story they can post it on here. However it must use the MR format and also describe the character and Beyblade well not just " it is yellow" or anything like that because I don't want to change YOUR character to make it interesting. Thank you and have a nice time, Hatter Off!
Finished Ch.1:
Click this to read
So any suggestions? I need ideas for the 2nd chapter.
Oh my gosh you use google docs too, the only thing different is I copy & paste my writings
This is really cool! I'm not a very big fan of Zero-G, and since your Rubber system idea happens instead of Zero-G it makes it that much better! When are you going to make chapter 2?
(Dec. 31, 2015  9:54 PM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: Oh my gosh you use google docs too, the only thing different is I copy & paste my writings

Cool another difference is that you use a script-like viewpoint Tongue_out

(Dec. 31, 2015  10:43 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: This is really cool! I'm not a very big fan of Zero-G, and since your Rubber system idea happens instead of Zero-G it makes it that much better! When are you going to make chapter 2?

Thanks BAWB18, I'll start on chapter 2 tomorrow because ITS A FREE DAY!!!
I must admit, the structure, grammar and layout is one of the best I've seen so far, not bad.
(Jan. 01, 2016  1:14 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I must admit, the structure, grammar and layout is one of the best I've seen so far, not bad.

Thanks a lot J.I.N.B.E.E, considering you've done a 33 episode series that means even more Wink

Oh btw guys if you haven't noticed the characters are less cheeeeeesssy
So I decided to do a sneak peek at chapter 2, enjoy!

The rest should be uploaded today or tomorrow
(Jan. 04, 2016  11:55 PM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: sweet sneak peak, now hurry up and finish it

School, too annoying
I won't get to battle you on meta's comic uhh
Oh yeah hurry up and make chapter 2
(Jan. 12, 2016  11:19 PM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: I won't get to battle you on meta's comic uhh
Oh yeah hurry up and make chapter 2

I know, also IM TRYING. Though I think I wrote something a bit amusing in Ch. 2 so wait a bit
Okay bra let me know when It's done
Ps. where do you stand on the Ryuga still being alive thing if you want could you please make him appear in your story but only if you want to
Sounds cool but it seems like a lot of parts. I only skimmed the explanations because im working on homework. I read that some are optional, i Like that, keep it up
Thanks bladerguy I have the same thing to do as you XD Anyway maybe you can check it out in full detail later and tell me what you think
Sorry for the double post but here is the second Chapter:
Click here to read Ch.2

Beyblades introduced this chapter:
(Jan. 13, 2016  2:20 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: Okay bra let me know when It's done
Ps. where do you stand on the Ryuga still being alive thing if you want could you please make him appear in your story but only if you want to

You'll know soon enough, I wasn't going to spoil the story
nice but no actual blading went down and when is the time skip to 7 years into future with Zyro as the lead?
(Jan. 16, 2016  5:44 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: nice but no actual blading went down and when is the time skip to 7 years into future with Zyro as the lead?

Which time skip?
Well you know when Zyro becomes the lead in a 7 year future where he's a teen meeting his friends taking over the series you know like shogun steel!
(Jan. 18, 2016  2:31 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: Well you know when Zyro becomes the lead in a 7 year future where he's a teen meeting his friends taking over the series you know like shogun steel!

Still don't understand what you're trying to get at
I mean like where you know everyone is an adult gingka is barely seen Tsubasa is leader of the wbba for some reason!