For which drivers do you want to see an upgrade or '(dash)

(Jul. 14, 2020  4:51 PM)Orochi's Blade Wrote: Generate' and operate'

Operate’ exists in Random Booster Vol. 19.
maybe a Planet' or a Yielding', but i'd really want to see maybe a loop', guard' or maybe even a cycle'.
I would say Xceed' but it already exists

But other than that id like to see Zone', Charge Metal' (since the spring literally sucks) and Bite'
I would like to see a quest’ (it probably won’t make an improvement though) or iron’
Clone (a disc-driver fusion like generate), basically a bigger and better version of bullet.
(Aug. 17, 2020  9:49 PM)GT_fan Wrote: Clone (a disc-driver fusion like generate), basically a bigger and better version of bullet.

Not really the right thead for this. This is for existing drivers that you want to see a dash version of. So, Clone isn't a real driver, so it doesn't belong here.

There's a wishful thinking thread for that.
(Aug. 17, 2020  10:56 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2020  9:49 PM)GT_fan Wrote: Clone (a disc-driver fusion like generate), basically a bigger and better version of bullet.

Not really the right thead for this. This is for existing drivers that you want to see a dash version of. So, Clone isn't a real driver, so it doesn't belong here.

Sorry, I thought it'd be fine since it's technically an upgrade.
(Aug. 17, 2020  11:56 PM)GT_fan Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2020  10:56 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Not really the right thead for this. This is for existing drivers that you want to see a dash version of. So, Clone isn't a real driver, so it doesn't belong here.

Sorry, I thought it'd be fine since it's technically an upgrade.

Well, giving it a name you came up with definitely made it seem otherwise.

And making a disc/driver version is way more than an upgrade, that'd be an entirely new and different part.

An upgrade to Bullet that would fall under this thread would include changing the tip to metal or rubber instead of plastic, changing the shape of the bullet part to be more aggressive, or changing it to separate from the main stalk more often.
I would like to see a Absorb',Friction ', and Eternal'.
Well I’ve mentioned Iron’ a million times so I wont go on about that, so how about:

Xceed’
Hybrid’
Power’
Trick’
Anchor’
Sword’
Impact’

And I guess throw Charge metal’ in there for good measure, lol.
(Aug. 18, 2020  6:25 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Well I’ve mentioned Iron’ a million times so I wont go on about that, so how about:

Xceed’
Hybrid’
Power’
Trick’
Anchor’
Sword’
Impact’

Xceed' technically already exists. It came on the black Super Hyperion.
(Aug. 18, 2020  6:48 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2020  6:25 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Well I’ve mentioned Iron’ a million times so I wont go on about that, so how about:

Xceed’
Hybrid’
Power’
Trick’
Anchor’
Sword’
Impact’

Ehhh...I’ve seen the leak but there’s no confirmation it’s real. So although we might say it’s 99% certain I wouldn’t say we can count it among existing drivers just yet.
(Aug. 18, 2020  6:48 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Xceed’
Hybrid’
Power’
Trick’
Anchor’
Sword’
Impact’

The silver/black super hyperion comes with normal Xceed been confirmed in the Asia Shooting contest
cycle but the little guards are bigger and are now supported by a bearing, and the tip is made of the same material as yielding
Cycle'+ it could be called
(Aug. 18, 2020  7:03 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2020  6:48 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Xceed' technically already exists. It came on the black Super Hyperion.
The silver/black super hyperion comes with normal Xceed been confirmed in the Asia Shooting contest
Oh. I could've swore I saw Xc' on it.
Jaggy Rubber'
(Aug. 18, 2020  4:40 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Jaggy Rubber'

So Jolt'?
Ultimate Zeta' Rubber attack metal defense and POM stamina
(Aug. 18, 2020  4:42 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2020  4:40 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Jaggy Rubber'

So Jolt'?

Great suggestion.  Jaggy does has a neutral pattern to the star shape though, where Jolt is curved to favor left spin.  I found using Jolt on a right-spin bey for a while, that the edges of the star seemed to fray fairly quickly, though it really didn't seem to perform any worse than on left.

That all said, Destroy Rubber would catch my attention over a Jaggy tweak.  It seems having a free spinning part for LAD is becoming key for anything but the most aggressive attack drivers.
Zypher Metal'
Tho this might be coming in the All In One set id want to see Xceed and Zone upgrades
Actully I want a Power+ with that gimick of anime
It might make the metagame nonexistent, but bearing' and atomic'