For which drivers do you want to see an upgrade or '(dash)

(Sep. 18, 2020  6:39 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: L drago combo

My mfb knowledge is slipping away. I meant GIGA FLAT BOIZZZZZZZZzzz
Self k.o combo
(Sep. 18, 2020  6:42 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: Self k.o combo

NOW THAT's ALOTTA DAMAGE
Honestly? Quest. I had thought abut a suction cup driver for a while so when it came out i was really excited. I guess I expected it to be bad but it would be cool to change what tip is on the end so you could have specialized suction cups for different combos.
Attack suction cup!!?!
(Sep. 18, 2020  6:58 PM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote: Honestly? Quest. I had thought abut a suction cup driver for a while so when it came out i was really excited. I guess I expected it to be bad but it would be cool to change what tip is on the end so you could have specialized suction cups for different combos.
It’s the ultimate defense type driver but it’s horrible for stamina
I want a defense'. Defense doesn't have the best stamina in the world, and will bring it back into relevance
(Sep. 18, 2020  6:33 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: Kinda like an upgrade for metal remakes it is it's own driver called throwback it would have a metal fight style track end where you could put mfb tips on it

I found  3D printed part for it. 

https://theportal0.com/products/theporta...mfb-dragon
(Sep. 21, 2020  12:35 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  6:33 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: Kinda like an upgrade for metal remakes it is it's own driver called throwback it would have a metal fight style track end where you could put mfb tips on it

I found  3D printed part for it. 

https://theportal0.com/products/theporta...mfb-dragon

I want this so bad
(Sep. 17, 2020  9:09 PM)kai edits Wrote: I want edge dash or xtend dash.
I extremely want quest dash

If they ever release Xtend’ then it wouldn’t come with the chip and you would have to buy it in a customize set
(Sep. 21, 2020  3:46 PM)Dacatman Wrote:

If they ever release Xtend’ then it wouldn’t come with the chip and you would have to buy it in a customize set
You could simply buy Union Achilles and also get it that way. You don’t even need the tool to take the chip off and put it onto Xtend’.
(Sep. 21, 2020  3:46 PM)Dacatman Wrote:

I think a more realistic approach is to make it so that the xtend chip can’t be removed.
Operate+, and add on 2 operate so it cant go off balance and has a hole flat sort of tip 4 atk mode.
I would like to see a cm' and Br'. I think they would be really cool additions to beyblade
(Sep. 28, 2020  1:05 AM)UnionAchilles Wrote: I would like to see a cm' and Br'. I think they would be really cool additions to beyblade

Bearing is already a dominant force, and Stamina doesn't need the help. The only reason I might be content about that is forcing Hasbro to make another Bearing release in some form, but by golly we really don't need this. Save ' drivers to either rubber parts or parts with an offensive game plan. As long as your offensive plan isn't Xtend (We really don't need Xtend+'. That just looks bad in notation anyways) you'll be fine really.

Charge Metal' might be fun though.
I really want to see Trick' ,Iron' ,Xceed' and Generate'
bearing metal lol or liner metal hehe om
i already posted here, but another addition would be zephyr/hold metal or zephyr/hold rubber( the enitre plate is rubber/metal for hold). I rly like zephyr, and a hold rubber would go supersonic and a hold metal's low center of gravity might work for mobile defense.
(Sep. 28, 2020  9:44 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: I really want to see Trick' ,Iron' ,Xceed' and Generate'
Xceed' already exists.
I would like a high bearing because that would be cool but also a orbit' or orbit metal'
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:08 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I would like a high bearing because that would be cool but also a orbit' or orbit metal'

So someone agrees for High Bearing