For which drivers do you want to see an upgrade or '(dash)

Realistic: zone metal, destroy metal, eternal metal, eternal but w/ a rubber disc instead of POM, orbit metal', Atomic metal
Unrealistic: Bearing', Atomic', Eternal', Non-slingshock versions of every Hasbro slingshock tip(hypersphere was cool though)
(Aug. 29, 2020  8:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Realistic: zone metal, destroy metal, eternal metal, eternal but w/ a rubber disc instead of POM, orbit metal', Atomic metal
Unrealistic: Bearing', Atomic', Eternal', Non-slingshock versions of every Hasbro slingshock tip(hypersphere was cool though)
Orbit metal dash is definitely not realistic. Making a metal defense driver a dash driver would be too much.
(Aug. 29, 2020  8:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Realistic: zone metal, destroy metal, eternal metal, eternal but w/ a rubber disc instead of POM, orbit metal', Atomic metal

I would say non slingshock versions of hasbro slingshock tips is more realistic than Om'
I want edge dash or xtend dash.
I extremely want quest dash
Zeta dash where attack mode is rubber, Defense tip is metal, and stamina tip is the same material that bearing, and yielding are made of
(Sep. 17, 2020  9:31 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Zeta dash where attack mode is rubber, Defense tip is metal, and stamina tip is the same material that bearing, and yielding are made of
I posted the exactly same thing a month ago. Cool I really want this driver
(Sep. 17, 2020  9:36 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  9:31 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Zeta dash where attack mode is rubber, Defense tip is metal, and stamina tip is the same material that bearing, and yielding are made of
I posted the exactly same thing a month ago. Cool I really want this driver

You posted the exact same thing? Whoa what are the odds we both came up with the exact same idea! 😁
I am a big fan of Zephyr & Zephyr’ so maybe a Zephyr metal next?
(Sep. 17, 2020  9:40 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  9:36 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: I posted the exactly same thing a month ago. Cool I really want this driver

You posted the exact same thing? Whoa what are the odds we both came up with the exact same idea! 😁
I Know, but thats a proof that the idea makes sense. I called it Ultimate Zeta'
Iron', Zone' and Atomic Metal.
(Sep. 17, 2020  10:00 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Iron', Xceed' and Atomic Metal.

Xceed’ exists
(Sep. 17, 2020  10:01 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Xceed’ exists

I meant Zone'.
(Sep. 17, 2020  10:04 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  10:01 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Xceed’ exists

I meant Zone'.

That would be cool
(Sep. 17, 2020  10:01 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Xceed’ exists
Not yet.  all we got about it is some images that could be easily edited
(Sep. 17, 2020  10:08 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  10:01 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Xceed’ exists
Not yet.  all we got about it is some images that could be easily edited

The black Hyperion
(Sep. 17, 2020  10:15 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  10:08 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Not yet.  all we got about it is some images that could be easily edited

The black Hyperion
Yeah it could be easily edited i saw the video idk it doesnt seens that legit but yeah it can be real
(Sep. 17, 2020  10:22 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  10:15 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The black Hyperion
Yeah it could be easily edited i saw the video idk it doesnt seens that legit but yeah it can be real

Maybe it wasn’t released to the public
press' metal+
its press
but its a dash driver
and the tip is POM
and the tip is a free spinning metal ball
Where is quest' or quest metal squad at?
Kinda like an upgrade for metal remakes it is it's own driver called throwback it would have a metal fight style track end where you could put mfb tips on it
(Sep. 18, 2020  6:33 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: Kinda like an upgrade for metal remakes it is it's own driver called throwback it would have a metal fight style track end where you could put mfb tips on it

Imagine if they made the 85 track.
Rage longinus 85 rf
(Sep. 18, 2020  6:37 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: Rage longinus 85 rf

That's dangerous. what about 85 Hole Flat.
L drago combo