FREE THE 12!!!

Remember back in the glory days when you broke your friend's bey and it became the proudest moment of your life! We finally got that chance again with the 12 disk. BUT shortly after its destructive glory was found, it was ripped from us. 

I WANT TO START A PETITION! LET'S FREE THE 12 DISK THAT WAY WE CAN RELIVE THOSE BEAUTIFUL DAYS OF AWAITING A BREAKAGE!!! I'm not sure how to start one, but I'm pretty sure some thread leader is about to come in here triggered and halfway to an aneurism. 

If you're here to comment on how you don't want the 12 disk because it damages beys, sit down. We don't have time for that girly carp. I only want to hear from true Women and Men here in this post. 

Show your support. FREE THE 12!!! NO FRAMES! NO MERCY!
#noframesnomercy
#boltomsapproved
#3the12

This is by far the most relevant petition I've seen on the internet to this day.
(Nov. 26, 2018  6:37 PM)boltoms Wrote: Remember back in the glory days when you broke your friend's bey and it became the proudest moment of your life! We finally got that chance again with the 12 disk. BUT shortly after its destructive glory was found, it was ripped from us. 

I WANT TO START A PETITION! LET'S FREE THE 12 DISK THAT WAY WE CAN RELIVE THOSE BEAUTIFUL DAYS OF AWAITING A BREAKAGE!!! I'm not sure how to start one, but I'm pretty sure some thread leader is about to come in here triggered and halfway to an aneurism. 

If you're here to comment on how you don't want the 12 disk because it damages beys, sit down. We don't have time for that girly carp. I only want to hear from true Women and Men here in this post.  

Show your support. FREE THE 12!!! NO FRAMES! NO MERCY!
YES!!!, keep on preaching that goodness BOLTOMS!!! sarcasm...

#FREE THE 12!!!
#NO FRAMES!
#NO MERCY!
No, I'd rather not shell out money to replace parts just because someone used a useless part just to break something
#FreeThe12

Because if bladers can break their opponent's bey in the anime, we should be able to do it in real life.
I can't tell if this is a joke/meme or a real thing...it's interesting at least...

#FreeThe12 I guess..
I'm confused. More than normal, I mean.
(Nov. 26, 2018  7:49 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: No, I'd rather not shell out money to replace parts just because someone used a useless part just to break something

Woooosh
#FreeThe12
(Nov. 26, 2018  8:31 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2018  7:49 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: No, I'd rather not shell out money to replace parts just because someone used a useless part just to break something

Woooosh

Do I get that this is a joke? Yes

Do I want to humor it in any way? No
FYI, this is not a joke! We in it to win it Bois and Girls! #FREETHE12!!!
BREAK THE BEYS!!!
#FREETHE12

Les go bois (and girls)
Isn't this how people get banned?

All caution and humor aside, I get where some people are coming from, since most beyblades cost $20+

So there is some value to not indulging in this too...

#FREETHE12
#FREETHEVOLCANIC
Why are you guys hating on 12 and Volcanic? If you have the time to actually sit down and practice using Volcanic, you just may find that it is a pretty good part, and 12 causes bursts easier. Even if it does break the other bey, you can use the prize money from the tournament you won to repay them, or just give them your prize if it isn’t money if you want. Besides, it’s not like 12 breaks parts left and right.
(Nov. 27, 2018  5:33 AM)Wombat Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12469724]
Wombat watches Naruto??? Come to think of it, alot of people watch Naruto.
Lui, Silas, shu, phi would be proud if we broke bey ( get it they broke beys )
#Free12Disk
#Stop12DiskAbuse
Hey guys, put dranzer spiral (burst) on 12 X' cause the blades on 12 stick out like crazy (Making it easy to shatter any bey) and X'makes dranzer super tight and gives it crazy power and speed! #FREETHE12
(Nov. 27, 2018  7:47 AM)Flashh Wrote: Hey guys, put dranzer spiral (burst) on 12 Xt' cause the blades on 12 stick out like crazy (Making it easy to shatter any bey) and Xt' makes dranzer super tight and gives it crazy power and speed! #FREETHE12
I think you mean X' which is Xtreme' whereas Xt' would be Xtend' ?

Also, if 12 needs to be trapped in a frame, then so does 13! Either trap them both or free 12!
(Nov. 27, 2018  1:20 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2018  7:47 AM)Flashh Wrote: Hey guys, put dranzer spiral (burst) on 12 Xt' cause the blades on 12 stick out like crazy (Making it easy to shatter any bey) and Xt' makes dranzer super tight and gives it crazy power and speed! #FREETHE12
I think you mean X' which is Xtreme' whereas Xt' would be Xtend' ?

Also, if 12 needs to be trapped in a frame, then so does 13! Either trap them both or free 12!

Yeah, sorry about the confusion, I meant to say Extreme dash, not Xtend dash. Also yeah, I agree with you on the 13 disk thing you wrote about. 13 is also really sharp, MAKING IT PERFECT FOR MASS DESTRUCTION?
13 is nowhere near as sharp as 12 is and hasn't damaged any beys, us with how expensive TT beys are and since it's a no-no to swap between the Hasbro and TT parts, I can see why, plus 12 is HORRIBLY light and is useless in competitive WBO play, 13 is light, but not as light.