Current Maryland [MD] Tournament Thread

Anyone down for a HMS + plastics tournament on the 25th?
I'm in NY. Don't think I'll be able to make it. xD
Definitely can't make it all the way to PA. I have trouble getting transport even to VA lol
It's been a while since you guys have had a tournament. Maybe someone could host one soon. It's sad to see the MD scene dying.
Alright Maryland, let's make something happen, I have contact information for over 20 bladers who are always gunning to play and we just need one of you to step up while I'm away at school. Heck, I'll even make the thread for you if that's one of the current obstacles.

I have contact info for:
*AJ*
AngryFace
Arupaeo
Burn Rock Virgo
beymaster15963
geetster99
OnTheDL
*Ginga*
Greninja Master
Lawesomeness
Death Wolf
LittleDude99
NightWing247
Shirayuki
Sniper
Stars
Tech
Wizard
and Wombat

and on top of that, these other members have logged in recently
@[FLASH SGTO]
@[G-SHOCK]
@[LikeABoss921]
@[razorrider7]
@[Hov]
@[Triforceblader]
@[dirt2]
@[Dr. Im]
@[BillyBlast]
@[Otsu]
@[Havoc]

If any of you for whom I do not currently have means of contacting outside of the WBO see this post it would be greatly appreciated if you could PM me a means of doing so.
Well, like Wombat said in his Going away/Coming back thread post, he's away for school too; Lawesomeness is in Chesapeake or VA Beach, I think; and I'm stuck local till the next big break, most likely.
@[Angry Face] Unless @[lawesomeness] has gotten moved he should be right in the area, but I feel you, also loving your current face organization.
@[*AJ*]
@[AngryFace]
@[Arupaeo]
@[Burn Rock Virgo]
@[beymaster15963]
@[geetster99]
@[OnTheDL]
@[*Ginga*]
@[Greninja Master]
@[Lawesomeness]
@[Death Wolf]
@[LittleDude99]
@[NightWing247]
@[Shirayuki]
@[Sniper]
@[Tech]
@[Wizard]
@[Wombat]
@[FLASH SGTO]
@[G-SHOCK]
@[LikeABoss921]
@[razorrider7]
@[Hov]
@[Triforceblader]
@[dirt2]
@[Dr. Im]
@[BillyBlast]
@[Otsu]
@[Havoc]

Tagging everyone that I'm planning to whip up our first Burst tournament this October! Or September if we gather quite alot of bladers in a short time.
If its anything like the canada one I wouldn't mind driving to MD to get a bey. I'm still trying to get money for burst plus I don't know my schedule for October yet as school starts for me this thursday but I'll see what I can do.
Am definitely throwing out those burst I have 12 to give out hah it's going to be the same as Canada~
Well me no have Burst Beys. Still hook on the mmfb and Zero-G series.
@[Greninja Master] If you come in time before the others you will get a free burst bey with launcher of course!
Dope! Give me a date and I'll do my best.
I have a burst order coming in, and October seems more feasible for me
Looking at 10/4, 10/17, or 10/24
I won't be able to go to any MD tournaments unless they're during major school breaks due to college.
Hey guys I just posted a thread earlier for "North Carolina Revival Cup" which will be held Saturday, October 17th, 2015 at Durant Park. I know it's a few hours from Virginia but if you can attend or wanna check out the thread here's a link to it or you can click my signature. Thanks for checking it out and hope some out of state players can attend!
I might be able to make it out to an event up here on the 24th
@[*AJ*]
@[AngryFace]
@[Arupaeo]
@[Burn Rock Virgo]
@[beymaster15963]
@[geetster99]
@[OnTheDL]
@[*Ginga*]
@[Greninja Master]
@[Lawesomeness]
@[Death Wolf]
@[LittleDude99]
@[NightWing247]
@[Shirayuki]
@[Sniper]
@[Tech]
@[Wizard]
@[Wombat]
@[FLASH SGTO]
@[G-SHOCK]
@[LikeABoss921]
@[razorrider7]
@[Hov]
@[dirt2]
@[Dr. Im]
@[BillyBlast]
@[Otsu]
@[Havoc]

Who's down for a Standard format tournament on Sept 27th?

Finalizing Burst tournament on Oct. 24th
I'm down for 1.
I can probably make it to both, @[Stars].
Word, just threw a proposal~
Unfortunately im back in the nj/nyc area and i dont have the funds to come back down plus i have no burst beys
Eyyyy Guys yall' ready for some Burst Action????

BOTS has been approved so come on down!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-10-25-20...pid1286183
How would you guys feel about, in the future, having one of our events around the Baltimore area? I would love to join you guys but being on the opposite side of the state makes it hard. It would be cool if we could try to have one event more towards the middle of the state.