Current Maryland [MD] Tournament Thread

[Image: mdlogo_zps651561a5.jpg]

MD Top 25 BEYRANK

Active MD Bladers
^
Others will be added as they prove they are truly active.

We hold tournaments just about every month and Arupaeo (our local committee member) tends to post the threads for individual tournaments on Wednesday the week of the event. I will try to post the expected date for each tournament here (as soon as I know it) so that everyone is not scrambling to come at the last moment.

MD Terms:

Recent MD Tournament Results:

Other Notable Achievements in 2014:

Sniper won the New York Qualifier for GBT2
Geetster99 won the North Carolina Qualifier for GBT2
Stars won the Maryland Qualifier for GBT2
Time won the Virginia Qualifier for GBT2
Geetster99 won the North American Championship
Geetster99, Sniper, OnTheDL, and Arupaeo all placed at GBT2 Events

If you are interested in hosting, PM Stars, he is our alternate host for when Arupaeo cannot.

Think of something else that should be in the OP? PM me.

Original Thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Maryland...Beybladers

UPCOMING TOURNAMENT: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Silver-S...tus--68740
Awesome thread, can't wait till I make it into the top 25 in MD. I pulled my first "Tech" at this past tournament.
hahah cool but I am better than tech hahaha.
You're nearly 150 beyranks behind her.....
(Jan. 29, 2014  2:39 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: HOLY WHA...!

Tech's a GIRL???

Mind. Blown.

^This

And I love your MD terms XD
Dude, what is with everyone assuming that all members on the WBO are guys until proven otherwise? If you just clicked on her profile, you'd see that she's a girl haha
On another note, it seems like you guys have a pretty close community over there. Liking the terms :p
(Jan. 29, 2014  2:39 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: HOLY WHA...!

Tech's a GIRL???

Mind. Blown.

Yes she is... LOL
(Jan. 29, 2014  2:04 AM)Time Wrote: You're nearly 150 beyranks behind her.....

But I do just as good as her at tournaments hahaha.
(Jan. 29, 2014  3:02 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Dude, what is with everyone assuming that all members on the WBO are guys until proven otherwise? If you just clicked on her profile, you'd see that she's a girl haha

Profile picture.

It's easy to tell you're a girl, since the character in you profile is. It's easy to tell Dark_Mousy is a guy because his profile picture features a male character. It just messes with my brain when people put characters of the opposite gender as their avatars. XD

Of course, her pic might've been a girl, but it's next to impossible to tell by the hair with anime characters, LOL!

BTW, those terms are hilarious. We should make some up down here...

Something like Pulling a Stormscorpio1: Winning by deliberately breaking your opponent's Bottom.
Ooohhhhh this'll be interesting for the next couple of months in MD. Looking forward to future rankings.

Besides, Otsu, is he even active??? If he participated last year, then alright that's understandable.
I'm an elite four member!!! Does this mean I'm only allowed to use 4 or 5 pokemon now...

In all seriousness these terms sure are, interesting. Also, Time the Points were updated recently (I thought today) might be good to update.
Heeeeeeeey... I just saw the Dark_Mousy one.

Dat's mean brah, LOL. XD In all seriousness, though, I've only seen him do that once, and it was because he didn't know he was in a match.
It's all in good fun and Dark knows we're just poking some fun at him
(Jan. 29, 2014  9:45 PM)Time Wrote: It's all in good fun and Dark knows we're just poking some fun at him

I know, I poke fun at some of ya'll. hah. But that whole situation was weird to begin with.
The top 25 is now fully up to date
OMG... I am literally 10 points away from being in the top 25!
So is the 16'th still gonna be a thing?
By the way, you still need to make the title of this topic a lot more self-explanatory. People will not even find this thread if they use the Search function because it only accepts words of three letters or more, and you do not even have "Maryland" in it. Basically you need to use the regular prefix no matter what.
Anybody know if we are having the tournament tomorrow?
Nope, Aru has not even communicated with Stars apparently during February. However, I would expect him to make an appearance this Wednesday since he didn't a few days ago.

Kai-v good call.
Does anyone know if everything is ok with Aru? i dont think it would be like him to not just leave us hanging like this.
This is how it's been since like September. I know he has some stuff going on, but I don't know what.
(Feb. 19, 2014  3:24 AM)Time Wrote: This is how it's been since like September. I know he has some stuff going on, but I don't know what.
Well he is an adult so it makes sense.

Anyways, I just got starlight A's so I may be coming down, but of course you know me "Pulling a RagerBlade". That means that I say i'm a maybe, but I'm just a no-show. If I say I'm a maybe don't expect me to come. It's just my plans always change. This way you'll be surprised if I show. You know I should stop posting maybes and just post confirmed. Well this post is utterly useless at this point so I'll end it. Someday though...