Current Maryland [MD] Tournament Thread

Stars or possibly Arupaeo will presumably soon be putting in a proposal for HMS/Plastics Remembrance Day
Could there also be a Zero G/Plastics tourney after?
Hey guys, I will be hosting on July 19th for HMS/Plastics Remembrance Day. This is because Stars and Time are out of town and Arupaeo is unreliable these days. There is a possibility that we will do Zero-G, Standard, or Limited as well.
I might be able to come, either day.
Would anyone be up for a tournament next weekend?
I don't mind so what day though!!???
Next weekend would work better I think.
If you guys could host on the 23rd I would be confirmed as it would be my Birthday.
I leave for school the weekend after this and am really trying to get a tournament in to reach 100 wins.

I'd be looking to do limited and either standard/zero-g/plastics/hms and a tag team tournament because that was uber fun last time.
Well I can't come then, but good luck haha.
Friday afternoon could also be a possibility.
Doesn't work either. I'm gone all weekend.
I don't know when I'm heading back from Indy, but probably around next weekend or after so I'll speak with my folks and see if I'm available. Smile
Hey,

If you guys do Sunday, and have Zero-G, Standard or Limited going on sometime from 4:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M., I actually have a really good chance of making it.

It would have to be late afternoon, though (you could try having two formats, begin early afternoon and have the second format starting up by 4:00 - 5:00 or something like that).

It would be really cool to finally play in MD. Grin
So is a tournament going to be coming up? This weekend doesn't look promising unless we get going.

I don't think I can come though. So just giving your reminder.
Anyone game for a week from today? (Friday the 15th)
Not me. I won't be back by then...
Tournament next weekend before MCPS school starts?
Can we make the tournament a Sunday!??
(Aug. 15, 2014  2:15 AM)Greninja Master Wrote: Can we make the tournament a Sunday!??

I'm pretty sure that would be too short notice.
(Aug. 14, 2014  10:03 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Tournament next weekend before MCPS school starts?
That's when my first day of High School is and that is going to be bad for me. I'll have to get used to HS and everything before I start going to BeyTourneys on the weekends lol. I also have to do sports and clubs.
Is really no one going to try to host anymore?
So on October 4th Im hosting a birthday bash for Ritsuka. This event will be plastics and Zero G. And prizes will be worth the travel. Some rare stuff. Just saying Tongue_out
(Sep. 12, 2014  6:38 PM)Time Wrote: Is really no one going to try to host anymore?
Rager said he would, but no one ever answers his PMs.