Current Maryland [MD] Tournament Thread

Guys, someone should really step up and host before people even stop checking the forum
I can and I would, but no one is even bothering to respond to my PMs. I want to have one before I move.
Hey guys! thanks for the concern on the hiatus, haha. Ive decied that i want to hold a tournament at the usual silver springs location on Sunday November 2nd. I dont know how to do a mass pm so if you would refer everyone you know to this thread so I can get attendance confirmation . Thanks in advance.

Confirmed: Sniper
Stars
geetster99

Possible:
Kaboom!!!
Stormscorpio1
Dark_mousey
SoaringRager
Thunderdome
Super%Sayin
It's a long shot but I might see if I can make it if you get enough people Grin
I might be able to come, if I can then I'll try to bring Adam and Howard again or something. It's such a same to see Maryland so low in numbers.
Hold me as a Maybe. Isn't Adam the Black Dragon or Thunder Dome?
(Oct. 11, 2014  2:57 PM)SoaringRager Wrote: Hold me as a Maybe. Isn't Adam the Black Dragon or Thunder Dome?
Its me. I'm a maybe as well if Collin (Stormscorpio1) could give me a ride again.
Thanks guys! Lol but possible doesnt make a tournament. Unless Kai-V allows me to do so.
i will try n make it
If we actually get a tournament going I would totally dust off my beys again. Sniper can you put my as a maybe on your list? I could bring a new BB-10 I bought like 1 year ago from Aru never really used it but it definitely is tournament condition unlike my messed up free play other BB-10 or if we do Zero-G I got a Legal stadium for that too.
I can't get a tournament going if I'm only putting people on the maybe list
Seriously. If nobody can commit, then do not complain when no tournament happens ...
If you guys want to try for something over Thanksgiving weekend there's a chance I could make it and almost a guarantee that I could come to at least one thing between mid december and mid january. Also, in looking at indoor locations, there are these great park shelters that can be rented for like $20 for 5 hours. http://www.montgomeryparks.org/permits/f...ty/#silver
I could not do Thanksgiving weekend I have family coming over that weekend.
Silver Spring is actually not that far from me...about 24ish minutes. The issue for me would actually be getting a ride since I'm too chicken to take the train alone. Put me as a maybe until I can figure something out. Would actually like to go to a tournament for once.
comfirm me
Wow its been awhile since ive played...i hate to break it to you sniper but im just a maybe...
Let me slide this in....

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Silver-S...tus--68740

Post there from now on <3
new to MD. just got here like 2 months ago.
totes down to blade if theres anyone down to meet up somewhere near the metro (still waitin on da wheels) :3
If you want to host during the winter, it seems like all people need while I'm not around is someone to organize something indoors.
Looking to host something the weekend of December 20th-21st, who would be in? Likely limited and team in one of the other four formats. Possibly, the tag team thing we did at my last event as well if there's interest.
If a qualifier were to be held on the eighth of March I would likely be able to attend. I would be happy to host team format (possibly as practice?) afterwards and assist in the hosting of the qualifier itself, but have too much on my plate to organize it myself at the moment. @[geetster99] @[Stars] @[Tech] @[lawesomeness] @[ANGRY FACE] @[Sniper] @[Arupaeo] @[*Ginga*] @[BillyBlast] Possibly one on the line between Maryland and Virginia to draw a bigger crowd?
Its way too early for qualifiers and too short notice to get a crowd. I can see max 10-12 people attending
i could probs get saadia to join us again and maybe a couple other peeps...
@[Fist] Here's the thread you want