Current Maryland [MD] Tournament Thread

(Mar. 18, 2014  6:46 AM)Tech Wrote:
So what is up with this almost no-turnout trend at our tournaments lately? We used to average at least 15, what's goin' on?

Perhaps winter and the last-minute notifications ?
Hey guys, I'll be in DC for the Cherry Blossom festivities that'll be going on next weekend, so does anybody wanna meet up for a tournament at MLK Park on Saturday or Sunday? I can bring two BB-10s and a computer w/mobile hotspot WiFi to run Challonge.
Drop in a proposal
Ill have to ask but ill most likely be able to go
I hope we can make this a thing I haven't seen you in a while angry
EDIT: Can't come.
Angry gonna host, I'm in anyways.
best day for me would be sunday
It'd be cool to see everybody again, yeah! I'll have the means to host regardless, just wanna get a good list of participants before I send anything in for proposal.

Standard and/or Limited okay with everybody? Could do Zero-G, buuut...

EDIT: Sorry to hear that, *Ginga*. Unhappy

@Geetster: Sunday's better for me too, so we're good.
im ok with standard or limited the more competitive play I can get before AN the better
My cousin will most likely be in town too so that's one more person
I'll see if I can come. Would love to get back into the tournament scene.
Hey, would any of you possibly wanna come to a May tournament before BeyDays? I'm thinking of hosting, but wanna know if people can come first.
Well I respect there one in may but what April. Can there a tournament in April in MD
(Apr. 06, 2014  2:36 PM)Greninja Master Wrote: Well I respect there one in may but what April. Can there a tournament in April in MD

Well you totally missed the 3rd page of this thread.
Hey guys, we only need one more person to confirm for this Sunday to have the minimum 8 participants!

Anybody else sure they can make it? I'd like to get this approved soon. Tongue_out
I can make it. As long as its not at 8 or 9.
What format are you thinking about doing
I'm looking at doing Standard Format, followed by Limited if we have time.
So this Sunday right Just checking
(Apr. 06, 2014  1:14 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Hey, would any of you possibly wanna come to a May tournament before BeyDays? I'm thinking of hosting, but wanna know if people can come first.

Oh, and it would be on either the 10th or 17th.
(Apr. 07, 2014  10:11 PM)Greninja Master Wrote: So this Sunday right Just checking
yup this Sunday we're waiting for it to get approved now
Here is a link to Sunday's official tournament thread in case you might have missed it:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Silver-S...-II--66499
Anyone up for another tourney this weekend?
Time maybe how Saturday sounds????
I could probably come depending on what day.
(Sat or sun)
(Apr. 07, 2014  10:19 PM)*Ginga* Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2014  1:14 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Hey, would any of you possibly wanna come to a May tournament before BeyDays? I'm thinking of hosting, but wanna know if people can come first.

Oh, and it would be on either the 10th or 17th.