Current Maryland [MD] Tournament Thread

TOURNAMENT IS THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!!!
You sure?
I hope he's right! Which he will be.
it seems confirmed from Aru text.
Will he ever post the thread haha?
(Feb. 20, 2014  11:15 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Will he ever post the thread haha?
He's a busy ADULT. Lol
This is crazy. Why is it always last minute?
When you guys get a thread up ill post in on Facebook.
The thread is always laat minute because Arupaeo is extremely busy. I texted to him over the weekend, and he didn't reply until two days later, which I think says something lol.
Is there any way you guys can organise tournaments without him, or get the thread set at least much earlier ? The topics are always last-minute, and while Arupaeo often indicates in the previous threads when the next event will be, apparently those dates are not followed all the time.
Since it March next month I will host the tournaments from now on.

As far i know from Geetster99 mom saying it at MLK this Sunday. Since Aru not going to be on some point soon I will make a thread Aru can wish to change the title and the thread it self.
Wait it's at MLK?
Yup. It warm enough to go out and play.
Great, no $5 fee haha.
(Feb. 21, 2014  8:25 PM)Stars Wrote: Yup. It warm enough to go out and play.
MLK sounds sweet. I like outdoor blading, but what if there's still snow around, because it's supposed to snow next week.
(Feb. 21, 2014  11:32 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2014  8:25 PM)Stars Wrote: Yup. It warm enough to go out and play.
MLK sounds sweet. I like outdoor blading, but what if there's still snow around, because it's supposed to snow next week.

They'll be fine unless it snows within the next couple days. Wink
Thread made it approved

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-2-23-201...BD-Limited
Hey guys, can one of you guys who has contact with Arupaeo ask him to check and respond to the PM I sent him a few days ago? It's very important and would only take a couple minutes for him to respond to. Thanks!
Oh jeez this guy needs to retire.
So what's the report on the GBT2 Qualifier? When are you guys making that? Just waiting for the Winter to stop?
It's on the 30th.
(Mar. 03, 2014  4:27 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: It's on the 30th.
Sounds cool.
SO btw when there be a tournament in March I'm all asking when is one in March in most Likely to happened.
(Mar. 03, 2014  6:07 PM)Greninja Master Wrote: SO btw when there be a tournament in March I'm all asking when is one in March in most Likely to happened.
It's he qualifier happening on the 30th.
So what is up with this almost no-turnout trend at our tournaments lately? We used to average at least 15, what's goin' on?