Birthday Topic

Happy Belated Birthday @[Battleburst], @[GOD CHIPS], @[Mohith0412], and @[twin eclipse]!
I am soo sorry that I missed out on your birthdays!! But I wish you a very happy belated birthday and a great year ahead!!
(Dec. 08, 2018  6:24 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Happy Belated Birthday @[Battleburst], @[GOD CHIPS], @[Mohith0412], and @[twin eclipse]!
I am soo sorry that I missed out on your birthdays!! But I wish you a very happy belated birthday and a great year ahead!!

Thanks , and It was  a WHOLE lot of Concern regarding my birthday ( the best part , GOD beys comes to India )
(Dec. 08, 2018  6:24 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Happy Belated Birthday @[Battleburst], @[GOD CHIPS], @[Mohith0412], and @[twin eclipse]!

Thanks a lot
Today is A Legendary Birthday.
It's not a Anime Character
It's @[Sahil Pruthi] Aka Plastikeswar Aka Plastic God Birthday.
The Guy with that many Plastic and HMS Beys that I will faint while thinking of total costs.
3 Shining Gods are His Pride.
Happy Birthday Pruthi Bro.
Ending with a Mahan (Epic) Pose Of HIm
[Image: so8h87.jpg]
Plastic Ripcord and Launcher with Ben 10 Pose !!!
Also Some Epic Words from @[FIREFIRE CPB] About him
It's In Hindi, You can Translate it if curious
Wow. This thread is dead. But hey! I'm the necromancer!.

Anyway, I don't mean to spam. Haha.

It's my birthday! I forgot to turn on 'show date' so there's no way to tell Smile
Happy Birthday @[ThePheonix]!!! Hope you enjoy your special day to your fullest!! And maybe get a  few beyblades too Wink
And yeah, this thread is dead, I have been a busy with other things and haven't got much time to be around. So lost track of this thread. 
But, Happy Belated Birthday to all those whose Birthday I have missed out! Hope you guys had a lot of fun!
Happy birthday @[kingz_hero]
Happy Birthday #Fafnir!! Sorry for the late wishes. Hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest, and I hope your Fafnir arrives soon! Have fun!
(Jul. 07, 2019  4:28 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Happy Birthday #Fafnir!! Sorry for the late wishes. Hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest, and I hope your Fafnir arrives soon! Have fun!

Thanks Suhasini!
Happy Birthday Kai-V! Hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest! Have a blast! Hope to see you on WBO for many years to come!
And, I have just noticed this, but I have missed out on D!CE 's birthday. Belated birthday D!CE! And sorry.
Oh damn, This might have almost almost slipped my mind! Happy Birthday Kei! Hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest! You have no idea how I grabbed my phone and logged in when I realised it was your birthday and that it had slipped my mind... ?
Hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest, and I hope you stay on top of the ranking for a lot of years to come!?
Happy birthday once again.
(Jul. 14, 2018  5:11 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Happy Birthday @[Kei]
AGAIN, what should I say next......(thinking)

Of course It's been a year since I last wished...

Happy Birthday Kei
Happy Birthday from California Kei
Happy B-Day Kei! Horusood sends you a happy birthday. Smile
Happy birthday kei
Happy b day Natedogphilly
Thanks, guys! Smile I’m not sure how to feel about Horusood wishing me a happy birthday, though ...
(Jul. 15, 2019  4:22 AM)Kei Wrote: Thanks, guys! Smile I’m not sure how to feel about Horusood wishing me a happy birthday, though ...

Sorry, I meant Cheeto is sending you a Happy Birthday. Smile
Happy couple days late birthday @“The Supreme One”! ????? Hope you have/had an amazing birthday! Cheeto sends you a happy birthday.
Today Is RED NINJA 0829's Birthday

Happy Birthday Me, My self, And I!!!
(Aug. 29, 2019  2:20 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Today Is RED NINJA 0829's Birthday

Happy Birthday!
(Aug. 29, 2019  2:20 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Today Is RED NINJA 0829's Birthday

Happy Birthday! Hope you get a Horusood and Kerbeus dual pack!
Happy Birthday RED NINJA 0829! Hope you enjoy your special day to fhe fullest!!! Have a blast!!
And, also, happy belated birthday The Supreme One, hope you had a great time! Happy belated Birthay!
(Aug. 30, 2019  12:02 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Happy Birthday  RED NINJA 0829Hope you enjoy your special day to fhe fullest!!! Have a blast!!
And, also, happy belated birthday The Supreme One, hope you had a great time! Happy belated Birthay!

Thanks Suhasini!
Happy Birthday Chaitanya!
(Oct. 12, 2019  7:46 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Happy Birthday Chaitanya!

Happy birthday FIREFIRE CPB!