Birthday Topic

Whose Birthday Is Today, A Burning Topic! It's Non Other than Great @[FIREFIRE CPB]. Happy Birthday Senpai. This Wish is not going to be a small  Firefire has done a lot for the Indian Community. He is real Funny at Times, With " PAAT "( TRADITION Indian Stool) He is ready to Throw on anyone. He Has been Always Like A teacher to Me, Though at times He did Really Abandoned me, BUt I guess that can't be helped, that incident, Which Lead The Scattering of Mumbai Community. I Hope Everybody Get United again, Snidmist And FireFire Be The Top Rivals Again, Rather That Top enemies. Have A Chaos-Tic Birthday.

I Also Found this Pic  
[Image: rqyurd.png]
CHAITANYA BAHUBALI!!

BeyREGARDS - A2
(Oct. 13, 2018  5:11 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Whose Birthday Is Today, A Burning Topic! It's Non Other than Great @[FIREFIRE CPB]. Happy Birthday Senpai. This Wish is not going to be a small  Firefire has done a lot for the Indian Community. He is real Funny at Times, With " PAAT "( TRADITION Indian Stool) He is ready to Throw on anyone. He Has been Always Like A teacher to Me, Though at times He did Really Abandoned me, BUt I guess that can't be helped, that incident, Which Lead The Scattering of Mumbai Community. I Hope Everybody Get United again, Snidmist And FireFire Be The Top Rivals Again, Rather That Top enemies. Have A Chaos-Tic Birthday.

I Also Found this Pic  
[Image: rqyurd.png]
CHAITANYA BAHUBALI!!

BeyREGARDS - A2

Happy birthday firefire ,have a good day bro,and lots of bey presents ?
Happy Birthday @[FIREFIRE CPB]!! Hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest! Have loads of fun!
Happy Birthday @[FIREFIRE CPB]!
Happy Birthday @[Jimmyjazz39]! I have a feeling that I might be late by one day.
But anyways! Have a blast!
(Oct. 26, 2018  12:43 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Happy Birthday @[Jimmyjazz39]! I have a feeling that I might be late by one day.

Hey when did you start doing this? Is it kinda like tradition now?
(Oct. 26, 2018  2:35 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2018  12:43 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Happy Birthday @[Jimmyjazz39]! I have a feeling that I might be late by one day.

Hey when did you start doing this? Is it kinda like tradition now?
Haha. I started doing this in late February this year. I started off by giving Ayane_2355 a hand. But now since she has taken a break from WBO, I have kinda taken it into my hand. 
You can say it's like a tradition.. But not exactly.. 
Anyone can wish a member who's birthday is on that particular day by using the WBO Birthday Calendar!
(Oct. 26, 2018  3:05 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2018  2:35 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: Hey when did you start doing this? Is it kinda like tradition now?
Haha. I started doing this in late February this year. I started off by giving Ayane_2355 a hand. But now since she has taken a break from WBO, I have kinda taken it into my hand. 
Anyone can wish a member who's birthday is on that particular day by using the WBO Birthday Calendar!
Ahh so someone else used to do this? Pretty cool Smile
(Oct. 26, 2018  3:07 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2018  3:05 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Haha. I started doing this in late February this year. I started off by giving Ayane_2355 a hand. But now since she has taken a break from WBO, I have kinda taken it into my hand. 
Ahh so someone else used to do this? Pretty cool Smile
Yeah. @[Ayane_2355] used to do this but she has taken a break from WBO and now I am doing this.
And Thank you! Wink
thx man
Happy Birthday @[Turbo blader] Have Beymazing day and Year. And Wish You get every bey out there in future waves
Oh boi,my birthday is in 3 days,and I’ll surely be scoring some sick beys,yesssssssssss
Happy birthday  @[Mohith0412]
May god bless you...and bring all the happiness upon your life
Happy birthday mohith0412 may god bless you and you get all the future beys and be one of the best bladers
Happy birthday  @[Mohith0412]
May God Help You Find A good Left Launcher
Thanks alot everyone!!!! I really appreciate it! Some of my frnds forgot lol. And i kind of did find a left launcher... The proto that came with my dragoon. Thanks again!
(Dec. 04, 2018  1:35 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Thanks alot everyone!!!! I really appreciate it! Some of my frnds forgot lol. And i kind of did find a left launcher... The proto that came with my dragoon. Thanks again!

Happy birthday bro,!!!!!!! XD 
May God bless and buy the God...
Beys
(Dec. 04, 2018  1:35 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Thanks alot everyone!!!! I really appreciate it! Some of my frnds forgot lol. And i kind of did find a left launcher... The proto that came with my dragoon. Thanks again!
I said a good left launcher, with God spruzens maybe
(Dec. 04, 2018  1:44 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:

Happy birthday bro,!!!!!!! XD 
May God bless and buy the God...
Beys

Thanks and belated happy birthday! I havent exactly seen this thread much, but i can come here once in awhile i guess.
(Nov. 25, 2018  3:18 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Oh boi,my birthday is in 3 days,and I’ll surely be scoring some sick beys,yesssssssssss

Wow , Your birthday is/was on 28th of November ( Happy birthday for Next year , I suppose  Grin Joyful_3 ) , And I am 1 day ahead ( i.e 27th of November )

Happy birthday Mohit and Hope you see the NEW GOD Beys , today , itself !!
(Dec. 04, 2018  4:56 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2018  3:18 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Oh boi,my birthday is in 3 days,and I’ll surely be scoring some sick beys,yesssssssssss

Wow , Your birthday is/was on 28th of November ( Happy birthday for Next year , I suppose  Grin Joyful_3 ) , And I am 1 day ahead ( i.e 27th of November )

Happy birthday Mohit(h) and Hope you see the NEW GOD Beys , today , itself !!

Thanks... But the vid is taking too much time...
Happy Birthday, Mohith0412!!!!
Happy Birthday Mohith!
my birth day was the 26 and I did not know this thread exiseted can I get a happy birthday?
(Dec. 05, 2018  12:27 AM)twin eclipse Wrote: my birth day was the 26 and I did not know this thread exiseted can I get a happy birthday?

Happy birthday...twin eclipse