Birthday Topic

Happy Birthday @[redeye phoenix]! Sorry for wishing you late too! But I hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest and have a blast!
Hi. Wow thanks for the birthday wish!
Happy Birthday @[Jinbee], and @[MattForce]! I hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest and have a blast!
(Jun. 18, 2018  7:14 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Happy Birthday @[Jinbee], and @[MattForce]! I hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest and have a blast!

Oh hey, thank you very much!
(Jun. 18, 2018  11:37 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2018  7:14 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Happy Birthday @[Jinbee], and @[MattForce]! I hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest and have a blast!

Oh hey, thank you very much!
Your Birthday is very lucky Jinbee! Shu returns on your birthday! You should have double fun now.. Smile
(Jun. 18, 2018  11:41 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2018  11:37 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Oh hey, thank you very much!
Your Birthday is very lucky Jinbee! Shu returns on your birthday! You should have double fun now.. Smile

Ahaha yeah that is true indeed.
Happy birthday !
@[Jinbee] Happy Birthday!
Thank you very much both of you!
(Jun. 19, 2018  12:30 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Thanks 
Happy Birthday @[Beyblade Beyond]! Hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest! Have a blast!
Happy Birthday @[Beyblade Beyond], I hope you have a good one!
Happy Birthday @[Draketv07]! Hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest! Have a Blast!
Happy Birthday @[BeybladeBurst02]! I hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest and have a blast!
Happy Birthday @[Twin Destroyer]! Another adventure filled year awaits you. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendor. Wishing you a very happy and fun-filled birthday!
Happy Birthday @[OfficialGoob]! Another adventure filled year awaits you. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendor. Wishing you a very happy and fun-filled birthday!
Happy Birthday @[D!CE]! Hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest! Have a Blast!
Guess who's Birthday it is people! It's Kai-V's!! Happy Birthday @[Kai-V]! Hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest! There are not enough words in my dictionary to wish you happy birthday. But, A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and alway. I hope to see you around WBO for many years to come! You contributions are not many but countless! May all the happinees in the world come to you on this day!
Well, at last, once again, Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday @[Kai-V]! The god of Moderator Wink. Thanks for all you did for WBO in past, I hope you have great day and future and you return to Beyblade and WBO again soon!
Happy Birthday @[Achi-baba]! Not sure if I am on time for wishing you @[Real_ilinnuc] but Happy Birthday! I wish both of you enjoy your special day to the fullest!
Guess who's Birthday it is today people! It's Kei's! Happy Birthday @[Kei]!! Again, not enough words in my dictionary to wish you happy birthday! May the joy that you have spread in the past come back to you on this day, May you be gifted with life’s biggest joys and never-ending bliss. After all, you yourself are a gift to earth, so you deserve the best. And at last, Count not the candles…see the lights they give. Count not the years, but the life you live. Wishing you a wonderful time ahead. Hope to see you around WBO for many years to come!
Happy Birthday once again! Hope your special day be as wonderful as you are!
PS- I nailed the timings! Sharp 12 AM! Yippee!
Happy Birthday @[Kei]
AGAIN, what should I say next......(thinking)
Happy Birthday @[BeyGa]! Hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest! Have a Blast!
Thank you for the kind words @[Suhasini]! And thank you @[Adarsh Abhinav]!

Happy Birthday to you too, BeyGa!
Oh my Spinning beygod! How did I not check this thread yesterday!!

But happy beylated birthday @[Kei]-Senpai! Thanks for all your effort for WBO and sharing your competive knowledge with us!

Edit:- @[BeyGa] a real happy beyrthday to you as well! I hope you have a great day and future