6.50%
11-14 Years.
50.80%
15-18 Years.
23.07%
19+ Years Old.
19.63%
Total: 100% 815 vote(s)
who cares how old you are you can be 500 years old and no one should have problem with it
Hey, as long as u liek it play it im 10-14 but i am a mini otaku whatchin anime since 4-5??
do wat u love even if u get teased for it, by the end of primary i got the whole of yr 6 lieking the stuff!
Im 13 and have been loving the game from the first episode of plastics
(Apr. 18, 2013  6:24 AM)Kai_hiwitari Wrote: jeez over 50% percent is 11-14. Makes me wonder how many of the kids on this site have watched all three original seasons. I am 23...I feel old now.
I watched all three twice before I could even get a Beyblade (I'm twelve), I had a lot of time when I was 9.

I don't think Beyblade should have an age limit, and it's obvious Hasbro doesn't care. Hasbro shows teenagers on the boxes for sets, and I've seen three-year-olds play. As for the older members, Beyblade is Beyblade and Beyblade is fun.
i'm 11 turning 12 on august 16th (can't wait till my B-day) at first I thought there was no one on here in the same age group as me but I just now found out from the pole that i'm in the biggest age group yay me
The problem with the poll is that you can't revote once you get older. I'm sure the age range has shifted since the poll was made...I'd be interested to find out in what direction.
Yup, I've levelled up! Being 15 is lame Uncertain I just wanna be 8.

But the average ages of people are probably about the same.
Haha same. Yeah, though once Shogun Steel finishes airing, I'd think the age groups would shift towards the older side. Right now, the number of members aging up is probably about the same proportion as the younger members coming in, from 3 years ago.
(Aug. 08, 2013  12:41 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Why what?

why do you want to be 8?
Who doesn't want to be 8 again, at times? :p
(Aug. 08, 2013  12:43 AM)AZL Wrote:

why do you want to be 8?
Oh, because I hate all the expectations, stereotypes, and disturbing things that people talk about that come with turning into a "teenager." Ever call me that and I'll strangle you. Just listen to "TheLogical Song" by Supertramp and you have my life's story.
But anyway, back on topic...
(Aug. 08, 2013  12:44 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Who doesn't want to be 8 again, at times? :p
quite true, @ultramarine I won't ever call you that.
(Aug. 08, 2013  12:46 AM)Ultramarine Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2013  12:43 AM)AZL Wrote:

why do you want to be 8?
Oh, because I hate all the expectations, stereotypes, and disturbing things that people talk about that come with turning into a "teenager." Ever call me that and I'll strangle you. Just listen to "TheLogical Song" by Supertramp and you have my life's story.
But anyway, back on topic...

you... you can have some of my feels bro
you and i are so similar
you know minus me having sever mania and all
i'm a huge nerd even though i'm almost 18, so i'm a huge fan of beyblades, yu-gi-oh, doctor who, and a few other things that would make me seem ridiculously nerdy if mentioned. XD
I'm 14 but I love belaying
The to
TBH I've been a closet blader for 5 years now, which is why I joined this site only recently. I felt as though I would be looked down upon and when I was young I had traces of social anxiety, which was weird since I was also a talented baseball player and MMA fighter, but when put outside those situations, I'd be totally frightened of embarrassing myself. I have since learned to be true to myself and do whatever I enjoy, no matter what people think. Let haters hate guys, just be honest with yourself and true to who you are.
(Aug. 18, 2013  9:26 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: TBH I've been a closet blader for 5 years now, which is why I joined this site only recently. I felt as though I would be looked down upon and when I was young I had traces of social anxiety, which was weird since I was also a talented baseball player and MMA fighter, but when put outside those situations, I'd be totally frightened of embarrassing myself. I have since learned to be true to myself and do whatever I enjoy, no matter what people think. Let haters hate guys, just be honest with yourself and true to who you are.
I much like this bro and you've made me realise that I don't have to hide who I am
you're very welcome, I know there are a lot of people out there just like me and I hope they can eventually see that living in denial and deceit is not living at all. Don't let others tell you who you ought to be or what you should become, just do what makes you happy.
Quite true, what if there is someone who likes beyblade too that you know.
Lol When people I know see me I drop everything and be like I'm watching my brothers
If someone asks me my hobby I almost always immediately say "Beyblades" and I'll be 23 in a few months xD The only time that's gotten me in trouble was when I was in a group introduction thing (like, tell your name, hometown, and hobby sort of thing) and everyone thought I said that I like "Babe Legs" instead of Beyblades

I'd never want to be 8 again, I was an annoying prick when I was 8 LOL
I like how the 19+ years has old at the end of it haha. Im 20 and started back when i was 9, had a break from it for quite a few years as my mum kept telling me i was too old for them, now Im old enough to use power tools responsibly I've realised i can start fixing all the beys i broke 11 years ago that i insisted to keep which i did. Work and friends laugh about it but they say atleast Im being different and not spending all my time sat in the pub.
19 and still loving it, just upset i've been missing out at times. Not many of us in the same boat lol
I'm not sure, but I'm thinking of quitting... :0 I know right. After searching through the web a countless number of times, and collecting beys for 6 years, I've begun to think, was this really the right choice. Should I have bought these? Am I not wasting money on what... SPINNING TOPS?! But then I pick them up and shoot them onto my BB-10 stadium, and that childish joy comes back into me. Now I'm unsure, did I really waste all that money, or did I really do the right thing. At the age of 14, I have less time on them anyway, which makes me consider the fact of selling them and giving up on beyblading...
If you're gonna sell them, keep maybe 6 of your favourites, plus a stadium. Trust me, you'll regret it if you sell all of them.
I'm 15 and don't have time for beyblade, but I still make time because it means so much.