6.50%
11-14 Years.
50.80%
15-18 Years.
23.07%
19+ Years Old.
19.63%
Total: 100% 815 vote(s)
Sorry but I don't see the point of that. If I'm quitting, then Ill sell everything so that I can compensate for the money spent. And I already left beyblade then I joined again but I won't join again this time. So I've concluded that I'll sell all of them if I do decide to leave.
Hey, I am twenty-two years old, I went through high school, college, university, and a part-time/full-time job, and I can tell you that I always had time for Beyblade; in fact, my profile glaringly talks for me on that subject. I do not know what you guys are doing wrong ...
(Sep. 04, 2013  3:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hey, I am twenty-two years old, I went through high school, college, university, and a part-time/full-time job, and I can tell you that I always had time for Beyblade; in fact, my profile glaringly talks for me on that subject. I do not know what you guys are doing wrong ...

^Yupp. I agree, other than people around the ages 12-16 tend to have stronger opinions when they hit that stage that Jason David Frank a.k.a. Mighty Morphin Green/White Power Ranger calls, "The Undercover Ranger" lol or "Undercover Blader" in this case. I never felt that way, and have always been considered nerdy/geeky/childish for it lol i call it something that makes be happy and that i'm good at and that i have fun doing.

(Sep. 04, 2013  1:32 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: If you're gonna sell them, keep maybe 6 of your favourites, plus a stadium. Trust me, you'll regret it if you sell all of them.
I'm 15 and don't have time for beyblade, but I still make time because it means so much.

^I also agree. I've always held on to my dragoons and let my little brother hold on to my MFBeys so they're still close whenever i need them. Now i have to go get those.. I believe one is never too old to realize fun and happiness Smile and if you're a collector, you just have more of a purpose. More power to all ages.
There were moments before I was really invested in Beyblade where I thought the same thing. It's not exactly the most conventional hobby & I'm reminded of that when kids who aren't even out of elementary school make fun of it. But if you enjoy something, you shouldn't stop doing it just because society says it isn't the "cool" thing to do. At least keep them because they could be valuable someday (maybe).
(Sep. 05, 2013  10:02 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: At least keep them because they could be valuable someday (maybe).

I have boxes of original Pokemon cards lying in wait in my closets for this foretold "someday"
Still glad i kept them though
(Sep. 05, 2013  10:30 PM)The Bishop Wrote: I have boxes of original Pokemon cards lying in wait in my closets for this foretold "someday"
Still glad i kept them though
Lol that was a smart move. This is my excuse for a few things, really. My advice for anyone who's self conscious about something like Beyblade would be to tell everyone that you're just waiting for it to become valuable before selling your stuff :p
(Sep. 05, 2013  10:02 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
I'm reminded of that when kids who aren't even out of elementary school make fun of it.
i know right? you have no idea what i went through. storytime! Grin
When I joined this forum five years ago, I was part of that second option in the poll. How time flies, ha...
(Dec. 04, 2015  12:28 AM)Angry Face Wrote: When I joined this forum five years ago, I was part of that second option in the poll. How time flies, ha...
Same with me haha. I thought I would be long gone by now. Here I am.
well I'm going to be 18 next year
I was 12 when I joined, but I'll be 15 on the 28th.
...im tiny...
i'm mud's twin, so we're the same age. also, I can't believe you forgot your own birthday. it is on the 27th.
whatevs. i get it mixed up from time to time.
13. My mum doesn't want to buy me beys anymore :c because she told me im too "old for it"
(Dec. 04, 2015  3:29 PM)PadrinoTheHorse Wrote: 13. My mum doesn't want to buy me beys anymore :c because she told me im too "old for it"

Tell her about all of these 20 year old "losers" who are cool :p
Tell her it's worth it to save them for you own children once you have them. Having 4 kids is my excuse to still play Wink
She's right, you are way too old for playing with spinning tops, going at tournaments, making friends and socializing like a normal human being.
(Dec. 04, 2015  3:29 PM)PadrinoTheHorse Wrote: 13. My mum doesn't want to buy me beys anymore :c because she told me im too "old for it"
i know how you feel. tell her that half the bladers on the planet are over 15!! Grin XD
(Dec. 04, 2015  3:51 PM)Neo Wrote:

I'll have you know I'm 19 sir~
i'm 15 year old.

(Dec. 04, 2015  3:51 PM)Neo Wrote:

let me guess you are from india.

my parents think same what i did, toke my ancle at a official wbo event and guess what they never said you're too old for beyblade because there where few bladers who was around 25 lol

edit:- but still i'm bit luckier, they still buy me beyblade, i have total of 1000 beys [from 2004 to 2015]
I was 14 when I joined this forum, didn't do much Beyblade for about a year and a half, and now I'm 16.

Talk about wasted time. Unhappy But really, it's a greater shame that I didn't join earlier. I actually did try to join once when I was 12, but that was when the 13+ rule was still in effect.
(Dec. 12, 2015  10:53 PM)Sapphire Wrote: I was 14 when I joined this forum, didn't do much Beyblade for about a year and a half, and now I'm 16.

Talk about wasted time. Unhappy But really, it's a greater shame that I didn't join earlier. I actually did try to join once when I was 12, but that was when the 13+ rule was still in effect.

if i'm correct all age bladers can join wbo

(Dec. 12, 2015  9:40 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Wait...15? Hard to believe...

lol why? what age i look like?