6.50%
11-14 Years.
50.80%
15-18 Years.
23.07%
19+ Years Old.
19.63%
Total: 100% 815 vote(s)
I'm 42, and I love to play it with my son. I still have trouble remembering the names of parts and just say random stuff like WD40 SAT ECA to sound a little smart! Of course Zane (Tri) just looks at me like Tired
(Mar. 06, 2013  4:53 PM)Summon Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2013  2:07 PM)Shaun the Sheep Wrote: There's no limit for wbo tournaments, so you're good.

For real? Sweet! What about bba?
Haha, it's now the wbba. And no, it's only 8-13 years old for them, which basically eliminates the majority of this community.
Shaun the Sheep Wrote:Haha, it's now the wbba. And no, it's only 8-13 years old for them, which basically eliminates the majority of this community.

Is there a listing of all wbo matches?
(Mar. 07, 2013  3:22 AM)Summon Wrote: Is there a listing of all wbo matches?

This plus the few unprocessed tournaments in the Beypoint Queue list.
(Mar. 07, 2013  3:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This plus the few unprocessed tournaments in the Beypoint Queue list.

I meant upcoming matches. Thanks though.
(Mar. 06, 2013  11:26 PM)rkalajian Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  4:32 PM)ikmv Wrote: 33 years old here GET OF MY LAWN YOU KIDS@!#@@#!@###

You got me beat! I'm 31 Grin

hello, its a rule here not to quote post that were posted a long time ago. Smile i guess i have seen some people getting warned for this, so i just guiding you.
Um i'm 26 and blade. I'm kinda surprised that more people older then me blade!
Im 11. Sorta weird that there are 40+ people blading, but a bladers a blader.
Yeah, Im twelve and i get thumped if people spot me blading.
As you guys have said, bladers are bladers
I don't think it's that weird. There's an engineering aspect, as well as the collectible aspect. Also, some of us have kids that got us into it in the first place.

(Mar. 19, 2013  4:32 AM)Nitrohammer Wrote: Im 11. Sorta weird that there are 40+ people blading, but a bladers a blader.
(Mar. 20, 2013  12:21 AM)rkalajian Wrote: I don't think it's that weird. There's an engineering aspect, as well as the collectible aspect. Also, some of us have kids that got us into it in the first place.

(Mar. 19, 2013  4:32 AM)Nitrohammer Wrote: Im 11. Sorta weird that there are 40+ people blading, but a bladers a blader.

Its what I figured. I guess its the same as me liking MLP. Since im a boy and all.
Another thing I'm a fan of due to my kids. Can we get a Derpy Dragoon Bey?
(Mar. 20, 2013  3:29 AM)rkalajian Wrote: Another thing I'm a fan of due to my kids. Can we get a Derpy Dragoon Bey?

Ha ha! We do have a my little pony thread, so we'll discuss this any further in there.
It was just posted a little up the page, don't quote posts from a long time ago, especially to simply say you agree.
jeez over 50% percent is 11-14. Makes me wonder how many of the kids on this site have watched all three original seasons. I am 23...I feel old now.
I'm 16 and I'm ridiculed by family and most of my friends for still playing with spinning tops haha but its fun so who cares :3
(Apr. 18, 2013  6:24 AM)Kai_hiwitari Wrote: jeez over 50% percent is 11-14. Makes me wonder how many of the kids on this site have watched all three original seasons. I am 23...I feel old now.
I'm 14 and I've watched all the original seasons at least twice. I like them way more than MFB. I watched them on YouTube though.
16 was a fan of the original and didn't become a fan again until this year.
I'm almost 14, but I've watched all seasons of Beyblade, old or new. But the poll isn't that accurate because there are still many more people on the WBO.
I am 19 and a girl. I have been a fan of the original beyblades since I was younger. I do not have any of the old ones,:.\
Wow looks like I'm part of a very small group of "old bladers." I'm 36 years old and love beyblade. I have not competed in any WBO tournaments yet cause I'm afraid I would be looked at as "the old guy" who shouldn't be here. Have any of you seen bladers my age at tournaments? Do u feel a blader my age has unfair advantage? Would you think it was weird and would it bother you to have a blader my age at a tournament?
(Apr. 24, 2013  1:41 PM)ghostbull Wrote: Wow looks like I'm part of a very small group of "old bladers." I'm 36 years old and love beyblade. I have not competed in any WBO tournaments yet cause I'm afraid I would be looked at as "the old guy" who shouldn't be here. Have any of you seen bladers my age at tournaments? Do u feel a blader my age has unfair advantage? Would you think it was weird and would it bother you to have a blader my age at a tournament?

There are plenty of older Bladers at our tournaments, it is not necessarily looked at wrong or anything.
Woop woop for the old guys im 25.. I started playing with my nephew couple years back and found out that the game was really fun. Been blading and collecting my favorite beys since. Its a shame more older people dont play it would be cool to play with some different people and "not feel like the old guy" haha take it easy WBO people