11-14 Years.
50.80%
15-18 Years.
23.07%
19+ Years Old.
19.63%
Total: 100% 815 vote(s)
Im 24 lol will be turning 25 in a few months Tongue_out man do the years fly by
To be honest, I hated it when my ex-best friend would get made fun of for being a fan of beyblade. I warned him about wearing his beyblade shirt to school. He never learned. I don't think age matters, I just think it's different for 8-14 year old to be open about beyblade than 16 year old or 20 year old. I remember my first tournament with the WBO ( went with friend ), when we got home my mom was saying how she doesn't like 22 year old being there. She found is suspicious. I got really mad at her, and she apologized. She really looks at people differently now. Guess beyblade changed multiple people.

Hope this makes sense. Wrote this out of pure anger.

-Milkâ„¢

Edit - I'm 11, turning 12 June 1.
I'm almost 15, and I just started blading about 10 months ago. I don't plan on stopping any time soon, and I still mention Beyblade to most people I meet or talk to.
beyblade is so discriminated aqgainst at my school, just like pokemon. considering im 13, not a soul knows that i enjoy bayblade except my little bro. i just rly dont get it, beyblade is juust the same as some stupid spongebob show or something. oh well, people will be people, i guess. so, yeah, 13 and bladin'.
(May. 13, 2012  1:23 PM)Pokecooler1 Wrote: i'm now 10 and will be 11 this month

ok i just turned 11 years old this morning.

We are 10 and 40+. This amazing game has no age limits!!!
I'm 9(nearly 10) and most of friends are 10.
We're in 5th class
Beyblade is for all ages, my dad plays.
Been playing 7years I'm 17 now and I still feel the same way
16, secret pleasure, love beyblade but not proud enough to share it with my peers, knowing my school it would not be accepted well, the only one who knows that I still play is my 13 year old brother
I'm 12(Turning 13 in September) and I still like beyblade and I'm never going to quit.
13. Not really into it. Still keep my beys for future use...
im 19 and i was around when beys first came out no they are for all ages
i live in louisiana and the on person i battle with is my girlftiends son lol
I'm 12 and a girl... Lol. I love Beyblade, but my parents think I'm to old for it. I'm like: "No one is to old to blade!" Grin
My teenage friends (4 guys, 3 gals) love it! My friends who are under my age (5 guys, 1 gal) like them as well. Cousins too (2 guys, 1 gal). I'm 12 in November. Have other friends who don't care that I like beyblade. Mom plays once in a while too, she thinks that it's good for me to have a hobby.
My niece is 4.She loves it.
I'm 12 and I play.Though my stepdad says that i'm to big for it .-.Probably because i'm nearly 6feet tall....
(Sep. 02, 2012  2:11 AM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: I'm 12 and I play.Though my stepdad says that i'm to big for it .-.Probably because i'm nearly 6feet tall....

Your still perfectly young to play in Hasbro tourneys. They have a cut off of 13 or 14.
im 12. and my cousins love the game ( 2 girls one 8 the other 3 ) i loved the game since i was 7.
theres a lot of 12-14 year olds
(Sep. 02, 2012  2:20 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  2:11 AM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: I'm 12 and I play.Though my stepdad says that i'm to big for it .-.Probably because i'm nearly 6feet tall....

Your still perfectly young to play in Hasbro tourneys. They have a cut off of 13 or 14.
Whaaa? Which tournaments are hasbro?

Yeah i'm 13 and loved beyblade ever since April 2011.
16 gonna be 17 soon I've Been really into Beyblade since 2006! I guess age doesn't matter just wish I knew more Bladers in my area!
I am 20 and have recently rediscovered my old passion for Beyblades Smile