6.50%
11-14 Years.
50.80%
15-18 Years.
23.07%
19+ Years Old.
19.63%
Total: 100% 815 vote(s)
23 so I guess I'm old for this. No matter though. Because I really enjoy this stuff. Smile
(Jan. 01, 2013  5:19 PM)SwordFIN89 Wrote: 23 so I guess I'm old for this. No matter though. Because I really enjoy this stuff. Smile
No ones to old for beyblade. Actually it's better to be older since the very little kids don't understand some of the concepts and don't understand customization.

(Jan. 01, 2013  5:21 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2013  5:19 PM)SwordFIN89 Wrote: 23 so I guess I'm old for this. No matter though. Because I really enjoy this stuff. Smile
No ones to old for beyblade. Actually it's better to be older since the very little kids don't understand some of the concepts and don't understand customization.

It weird isn't it? It's intended to be a kids game but only few of the kids actually understand the techniques and customisations hence why it's more fun to play when you're older!
(Jan. 01, 2013  5:21 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:

Yeah. That's true. It's the most fun to find which combinations are the best against other combination. Most kids doesn't try to find out about that kind of things.

Just turned 11 a few days back. Still lovin' the blading. Started Beyblade when I was 9.
(Apr. 12, 2012  9:14 AM)Esperr Wrote: It's nice to see there are some out there around my age still collecting. I'm 22 and i just recently started collecting again when i found my old beyblades packed away. It's hard to believe it's almost been 10 years since i bought my first one.

Well I was going to tell my lil story about age and getting into Beyblade. But I would have written word for word what Esperr did XD
I am 13 years old (:
Well I started at 9 with plastics, hms and plastics by the age of 12, lost all my beys when I moved to Alabama, and then got back into it with mfb at 14, and I'm going on 17, this Febuary. The funny thing is that the only things I've asked for are some specific beyblades and money to buy more online.
(Jan. 15, 2013  7:58 PM)Meteo4Ever Wrote: Well I started at 9 with plastics, hms and plastics by the age of 12, lost all my beys when I moved to Alabama, and then got back into it with mfb at 14, and I'm going on 17, this Febuary. The funny thing is that the only things I've asked for are some specific beyblades and money to buy more online.

Dude you almost described me there only difference is you moved to Alabama freaky huh?
(Jan. 15, 2013  8:56 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2013  7:58 PM)Meteo4Ever Wrote: Well I started at 9 with plastics, hms and plastics by the age of 12, lost all my beys when I moved to Alabama, and then got back into it with mfb at 14, and I'm going on 17, this Febuary. The funny thing is that the only things I've asked for are some specific beyblades and money to buy more online.

Dude you almost described me there only difference is you moved to Alabama freaky huh?

yeah that is freaky

I used to play when i was like 6 when there were still the v-force and g=revolution etc until i got back to blading in at the end of 2011 with my lightining l-drago witch was stolen along with my storm pegasus and im 15
Turning 14 on March 9th . Still love beyblade . Started playing when I was 3 .
14, and I love it more than I did when I was little. I miss all if my plastic ones. I had to have like 40 or 50.

I'm hoping I still love it even past 19!
I remember when beyblade was first released in America. I loved it as a kid and was sad to see it go away for some time. When Metal Fusion popped up, I was nostalgic at first but soon found that the new generation had potential. I have kept up with the new beys and im really happy kids now can get into what i enjoyed as a kid. I only have bits and pieces of my old plastics except for one. I still have the first bey i ever put together and used, Knight Dranzer. I mainly just collect beys now but i would battle if others around me did. I dont know anyone near me thats into beys. Oh well...
im 13 but i love beyblade i got my best combos as souveneirs when i quit ill still have them
I will turn 25 this year...i hope Im not too old for Beyblades....Confused
I don't believe I am so therefore, your not either Beynewbie
14. 15 in April. I had 1 plastic, and it was when I was 5, so I didn't even know. Metal Fusion popped up, and then I remembered the whole thing.
im 8 and i have 2 beyblades a xts beyblade and a beywheel
'It is what you do with the gift of life determines who you are' Im 14 and never too old for beyblades.
What IS the age limit to compete? I'm going to be 20 in June, I had beyblades when I was younger (plastics ftw) but I never got to compete. I want to give a shot at a real tournament! And I know I'm not the only old(ish) guy out there that wants to compete.
There's no limit for wbo tournaments, so you're good.
(Mar. 06, 2013  2:07 PM)Shaun the Sheep Wrote: There's no limit for wbo tournaments, so you're good.

For real? Sweet! What about bba?
(Apr. 26, 2011  4:32 PM)ikmv Wrote: 33 years old here GET OF MY LAWN YOU KIDS@!#@@#!@###

You got me beat! I'm 31 Grin