Sticker Sheets Scans!

HMS
Einstein MS (Purple - RB2) No color difference from the original stickers. Basically a cheaper alternative for those who don't cut out the unnecessary parts.
Death Gargoyle MS (Red - RB2)

Zero-G
Dark Knight Dragooon
Damn... Nocto stole my job QQ

BBG-12 Archer Gryph C145S and BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF
BBG-22 Berserker Begirados SR200BWD
Don't worry, I don't really like Zero-G, so any future releases' stickers are all yours.

Anyhow, I'm bringing this back as it seems to have been lost from the OP when Benjohadi split my large page of stickers. Advance Striker

Although not a real sticker per say, It rather looks cool.
Credits to Blitz for the original photographs.
Has anybody scanned the Bump King Bit Chip sticker? I searched this thread and couldn't find anything.
(Oct. 11, 2012  3:26 AM)Kei Wrote: Has anybody scanned the Bump King Bit Chip sticker? I searched this thread and couldn't find anything.

No one has posted one. I have one, however it is the metallic version thus even with my best efforts in photoshop it won't look nearly as nice as the non-metallic one.

I'll try and get it up soon, but beywiki and the new pokemon games mean that probably won't be for a couple of days.

I wish more people would scan their bit chip collections, given how much I love them, and there are beys like Bump King where that's the only sticker they have, too.

Someone have or can find the first gaia dragoon sticker sheet? because I'm waiting for one, but is used, and if i looked right, it has them in a very bad shape
As requested by one of the member, heres a scan of tt's trygle:
(i outlined the sticker so its easier for cutting)
http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393...33a648.jpg
wondering if sb has advance eterner sticker
(Oct. 19, 2012  2:24 PM)Mtwo Wrote: As requested by one of the member, heres a scan of tt's trygle:

thank you so much!!! is this ready to print?
The trygle stickers were done very well. good job Mtwo.
(Oct. 20, 2012  12:00 AM)Shogun Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2012  2:24 PM)Mtwo Wrote: As requested by one of the member, heres a scan of tt's trygle:
Trygle

thank you so much!!! is this ready to print?
you need to resize it because the one you downloaded might have different scale..
BBG-23 Bandid Genbull F230TB

Seriously #10 and #11, I'll never be able to do those with my hands because they're even smaller than Phoenic's stickers...
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:30 PM)Dan Wrote: So lazy, but I have; Unicorno, Perseus, Kerbecs, Basalt and Byxis Sticker sheets if you somehow cannot properly click Kai-V's link. Tongue_out

Basalt has no sticker sheet ?

can you upload bull,wolf, and fox sticker sheets for me? Stupid
Fox has already been scanned, but it doesn't seem as though Bull or Wolf have been yet.
All stickers that have been scanned so far can be located in the first post, though. Smile
I have Ultimate Gravity Destroyer Stamina (Hasbro) stickers. Would I post them here?
Yes.
Sorry for one-word post.
(Nov. 03, 2012  5:18 PM)zflare3 Wrote: Would anyone happen to have a THUNDER DRAGON MS sheet?
it was supposed to be in the OP labelled as Spark Dragon (Hasbro ver.)
but i guessed..it got removed....luckily...i uploaded them in the beywiki..lol..
Thunder Dragon MS

also..the OP was updated with recent posted scans...except for the ENSKI stickers in which i have no idea what to label them...hahah..(thanks Mod and sticker's contributor)
Hi does anyone have any bump king sticker scans

Regards,
Bump King only has a bit sticker and no more. I'm currently editing mine to make it look decent, because it is a metallic one and thus doesn't scan well or look as nice even with editing, so even then it mightn't be sufficient.

Thanks very, very much for this Smile
So like, whoever updated the Zero-G Sticker Sheets forgot an L in Genbull, and since my DKD and AG stickers weren't there, I'll just upload a separated one for AG only. And also, the person forgot BB so it'll be in this post.

BBG-12 Archer Gryph C145S
(Nov. 10, 2012  5:36 PM)BH145WD Wrote: So like, whoever updated the Zero-G Sticker Sheets forgot an L in Genbull, and since my DKD and AG stickers weren't there, I'll just upload a separated one for AG only. And also, the person forgot BB so it'll be in this post.

What scanner do you use? No offense but the quality is kinda pixellated...
(Nov. 11, 2012  12:17 AM)Shogun Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2012  5:36 PM)BH145WD Wrote: So like, whoever updated the Zero-G Sticker Sheets forgot an L in Genbull, and since my DKD and AG stickers weren't there, I'll just upload a separated one for AG only. And also, the person forgot BB so it'll be in this post.

What scanner do you use? No offense but the quality is kinda pixellated...

HP Photosmart. I'll try and fix the pixel issue if I can.