Sticker Sheets Scans!

(Apr. 13, 2011  5:07 PM)RyukiVentus Wrote: Did anyone post a correct sized Facebolt Sticker Sheet yet? Cause I don't know what size it is to print one out and I used Microsoft Paint to make my own Garchomp Facebolt.

Mind posting it? I mean, its not everyday one hears about a Garchomp Face!
(Apr. 13, 2011  7:42 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  5:07 PM)RyukiVentus Wrote: Did anyone post a correct sized Facebolt Sticker Sheet yet? Cause I don't know what size it is to print one out and I used Microsoft Paint to make my own Garchomp Facebolt.

Mind posting it? I mean, its not everyday one hears about a Garchomp Face!

yea im wondering about that myself so plez post a pic
sure I can post but PhotoBucket has site maintanaince....
Try imageshack. There are plenty of image hosting sites to use...
ok photo bucket is done with maintainance here it is, also its kinda blurry when I uploaded it on PhotoBucket....
[Image: GarchompFace.jpg]
does anyone have a gravity persues sticker sheet!
(Apr. 16, 2011  2:31 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: It's been posted.

where please give me the link or the page number. I really need it!! Smile i swear i looked through all the pages!
can i print the stickers on clear contact paper
Can I have the Kerbecs stickers?
Here is my scan of the BB-96 Pegasis, BB-96 Libra, BB-96 Cancer, Byxis, Kerbecs, L Drago, Unicorno, Perseus and Ketos sticker sheets :

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/5026/...xample.jpg

To make it easier to find the right size to print, make sure to cut only the one square you want, not take the whole thing at once.
Thanks for the lot Kai-V. I will print them right out Smile.
here is a word file u can download which has some stickers of correct size

here is the link download this file

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D8HQKYT1
Anyone got Cyber Pegasus and Rock Aries stickers
So lazy, but I have; Unicorno, Perseus, Kerbecs, Basalt and Byxis Sticker sheets if you somehow cannot properly click Kai-V's link. Tongue_out
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:30 PM)Dan Wrote: So lazy, but I have; Unicorno, Perseus, Kerbecs, Basalt and Byxis Sticker sheets if you somehow cannot properly click Kai-V's link. Tongue_out

Basalt has no sticker sheet ?
I swear it did, ohcarp? I thought it did, but then again, I just ripped out Basalt and threw it on 230. LOL. Your right, I have no recollection of any, now either. DIY time.
hey i know this is a stupid question but im curious... what is the best way to print out these stickers? Do i get my old sticker sheet, or buy sticker paper and then just cut out the stickers or what?
UHH plz dragoon ms not msuv just the ms version and cyber pegasus(red)
I had a question, does anyone require a perfect LLD sticker sheet? As I just bought an LLD(well its been weeks though) and I have not applied any stickers, not even the face. So, anyone want it?
Earth Aquila stickers anyone??
EDITGaspnly Aquila
If you want Cancer stickers, check the first post by Kai V on this page.
(May. 04, 2011  11:16 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: I had a question, does anyone require a perfect LLD sticker sheet? As I just bought an LLD(well its been weeks though) and I have not applied any stickers, not even the face. So, anyone want it?

where u get a lld from
(May. 04, 2011  11:20 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Earth Aquila stickers anyone??
EDITGaspnly Aquila

download the above sticker .doc file by me on the top of this page it contains aquila stickers with the perfect sticker size
dude, LLD means Lightning L Drago! Don't tell me you don't know how to get it! Also,does anyone require the stickersheet of LLD, as battles get boring when you see LLD without stickers...