Beyblade Collection

Looks like 60 beys to me, Rose Gold for you! (once a mod sees it) Smile
My HMS collection right now :

[Image: hmscollection.jpg]

Approximately a third of them are gifts from friends actually hah. Dranzer MF comes from Valentin, and I got Wyvern DJ, Advance Striker and Advance Eterner from Brad.

Also, to be fair to terraydee and his future customers, I did get a brand new Jiraiya MS with all the stickers, but I really dislike the blue ones so I left them on the sheet.
Well I felt like doing an update, not with pics because none are put together. I didn't include the random hasbro double pack ones because I don't remember those random/dumb combos haha!

Plastic and HMS (Click to View)
(May. 30, 2013  9:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: My HMS collection right now :

Approximately a third of them are gifts from friends actually hah. Dranzer MF comes from Valentin, and I got Wyvern DJ, Advance Striker and Advance Eterner from Brad.

Also, to be fair to terraydee and his future customers, I did get a brand new Jiraiya MS with all the stickers, but I really dislike the blue ones so I left them on the sheet.
Kai-V your Phantom Fox's collection is awesome xD You need only the yellow one Grin
(May. 31, 2013  11:40 AM)C a o S³ Wrote: Kai-V your Phantom Fox's collection is awesome xD You need only the yellow one Grin

It is almost my favourite Phantom Fox MS recolour too hah. If someone finds one, please let me know.
I'm still searching for that Phantom Fox MS, don't worry : D
(May. 31, 2013  2:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 31, 2013  11:40 AM)C a o S³ Wrote: Kai-V your Phantom Fox's collection is awesome xD You need only the yellow one Grin

It is almost my favourite Phantom Fox MS recolour too hah. If someone finds one, please let me know.
I saw one of it days ago on ebay, but I don't know if it is still here Smile

EDIT: I just saw, there is only the red one, I think that the yellow was already sold

However, as I already told it is an awesome collection, but I am curious about the rest of your collection Grin

Awesome HMS collection Kai-V! I love your Dranzer MF and blue DEMS!

I must agree, now that I have seen Jiraiya MS with the blue stickers and without, it looks worlds better without them.
What's the bey's name that has hms written on it and it is orange in colour?
That is Death Gargoyle MS.
(Jun. 02, 2013  7:36 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: That is Death Gargoyle MS.

I think he was referring to Advance Striker actually.
This my plastics collection as it currently stands, but growing almost every day. Some of you may notice that a large portion of my once 'for sale' inventory has been absorbed into this collection. You'll also notice I do not like putting stickers on my Beyblades!

Not pictured (but in transit or stored separately):
Flame Pegasis
Gaia Dragoon V
Rock Bison
Trygle
Wolborg 4
Dranzer GT (the real one)
Dragoon F
Draciel F (Black Ver)
Dranzer F
Dragoon GT Advanced Starter Set
Ultimate Dragoon - Gold Version
Bakuten Henkei Gaia Dragoon
Dragoon GT Blue Spring Dragon Vers.
Dragoon GT
Hasbro Orthros G
Griffolyon

Your Collection Very Nice Kai-V I Like Phantom Fox MS Joyful_3 Joyful_3 Joyful_3 Joyful_3
(Jun. 09, 2013  10:47 PM)sporkseller Wrote: This my plastics collection as it currently stands, but growing almost every day. Some of you may notice that a large portion of my once 'for sale' inventory has been absorbed into this collection. You'll also notice I do not like putting stickers on my Beyblades!

Not pictured (but in transit or stored separately):
Flame Pegasis
Gaia Dragoon V
Rock Bison
Wolborg 4
Dranzer GT (the real one)
White (std version) Dragoon F
Blue (std version) Dranzer F
Dragoon GT Advanced Starter Set
Ultimate Dragoon - Gold Version
Bakuten Henkei Gaia Dragoon

I'm willing to buy about umm... everything XD awesome man! bring 'em to Summer Survival!
okay, it's high time for me to post the photo of my current (for a few months now) beyblade collection. There's some of the plastics gen, few HMS ones... I'm not very systematic collector. It took me three years to collect these.
ok, here they are:

all 67 of them. Do you need me to enlist every single one of them for the Face?

stop making me jealous with those Advance _______ beys
(Sep. 07, 2011  7:13 AM)Uwik Wrote: Thank you guys, and the BBP Asia Model is now officially the most expensive bey I have to date. It cost more than Hell Kerbecs Blue Inferno Unhappy

EDIT: Just double checked. Nevermind, it cost less than Hell Kerbecs Blue Inferno Smile *phew*

Bro where did u buy that Fang Leone and Variares?
I have:
Metal FusionConfusedtorm Pegasus,Storm Aquario,Rock Aries, Earth Eagle,Burn Fire blaze,Lightning L-Drago,Dark Bull,Flame Libra,Evil/Killer Gemios

Metal Masters:Galaxy Pegasus,Ray Striker,Meteo L-Drago,Thermal Lacerta,Cyclone/Tornado Herculeo,Gravity Perseus/Destroyer

Metal Fury:Big Bang Pegasus FD,L-Drago Destroy FS,Death Quetzalcoatl,Variares DD, Phantom Orion BD,Hasbro`s Blitz Striker

Other: Poison Pegasus,Thunder Libra

PS:If you are wondering why I put only 4D System Names and not regular is because I did not have the time to do so
Hey guys! Smile I finally got some time to set up my collection and take some pics. Sorry some of 'em are a little fuzzy... I realized after I had taken them that the camera was set to macro. Tongue_out Hope you like it!

Whole thing
Beyblades
Stadiums
More stadiums
Spare parts, launchers, tools, etc.
Unopened beys
More unopened beys

Any type of face for this? Smile
wow u hve a huge n cool collection bro Eee
(Jun. 15, 2013  5:37 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Hey guys! Smile I finally got some time to set up my collection and take some pics. Sorry some of 'em are a little fuzzy... I realized after I had taken them that the camera was set to macro. Tongue_out Hope you like it!

Whole thing
Beyblades
Stadiums
More stadiums
Spare parts, launchers, tools, etc.
Unopened beys
More unopened beys

Any type of face for this? Smile

woah nice collection! Stupid
(Jun. 16, 2013  2:11 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Thanks! Smile

no one word posts plz.
@TheBlackDragon nice collection. Looks like you have enough for the face.