Zero-G Combo/Parts Requests

I'm sure he meant it the other way lol. If I can, I will.
Hell doesn't have Anti-Spin Steal capabilities It's just that Hell+BD145 (boost mode of course) has an impressive amount of LAD, and the part of BD145 that makes contact with the stadium floor is so wide that in some cases has more LAD than SA165 (from my informal testing)
That would explain it, that was something of what I'd assumed, but I mean there is really only two types of anti-spin steal though anyways grinding (like death) and really high lad.

(Sep. 01, 2013  4:07 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Dragoon Killerken is not a spin stealer 0.0

yeah, sorry about that, I'm a little tired and wasn't thinking about it too much
Been using MSF-H Killerken Dragooon FGrin for a while now and Im always winning when i play against my friends. can someone test out this combo for me, I saw a thread on diablo sorry for the spelling but why would you use f:d on that. Anyways my combo can spin steal and it has LAD and yes i know what lad is. when the bey spins on its side after being knocked down. but remember i have been using my f:d for a long time so maybe thats why im getting good results. I have tested this combo against the top tier combos right and left beys, my win rate is like 85% to 90% not bad. So can someone text this combo out ppl on here say that would but havent seen test yet.
p.s. I was in a hasbro stadium too
Your definition of LAD is not absolutely correct. For a better explanation, read this: --> http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-LAD-vs-P...two--61896
i have read that and yes thats what i said about lad just in a shorter way of words
the reason you were corrected is not only because you say it wrong (even if you knew that), is because if we all call them the right way, no one would use a wrong term when talking about them

the difference between LAD and precession is writing 7 words and losing a maximum of 2 seconds
let me see I would like someone to test Reviser Kraken A230mb vs. top tier stamina and balance customs I don't care how it does or how many people say it's going to fail I just want to see results.
Someone can test msf orojya orojya 160wd/bsf against sway attack/smash attack, sway def please in the attack type zero g stadium
Even though I doubt anybody will test this (isn't testing this worth wearing down your pretty genbulls and EWD? please? anybody?) might as well post it.

Genbull Genbull W145EWD/BWD:

Genbull^2: the classic stamina synchrome.
W145: to maximize stamina and this works well in Zero- g.
EWD/BWD: BWD has good stamina and good to resist sway (use against sway and attack) and
EWD is obviously for stamina (use against stamina and defence.)

versus duo Cygnus w145BWD, MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang SA165GF and reviser dragooon f230GCF.

EDIT: and if it proves to be good enough to make a thread feel free too, just give credit to me in the OP please.
hey, if this is for testing combos, I have created a Black Knight Pegasus 105 Rubber Flat, how well would that work against say, Death Quetzalcoatl DF145DS. Or, how would it fare against Synchromes? I need a combo that will get far in the metal fight limited tournaments, without changing out Pegasus.
This thread is for discussion of Zero-G combos, as in combos designed for use with the special wobbling Zero-G stadiums. Questions about Zero-G parts used in normal stadiums (for Standard and Limited) should be asked in their respective threads or "Ask a question, get an answer".

(Mar. 17, 2017  6:21 PM)DracoYggdrasil1 Wrote: hey, if this is for testing combos, I have created a Black Knight Pegasus 105 Rubber Flat, how well would that work against say, Death Quetzalcoatl DF145DS. Or, how would it fare against Synchromes? I need a combo that will get far in the metal fight limited tournaments, without changing out Pegasus.

Dark Knight is currently banned in Limited, unfortunately. The combination of left spin + very strong Attack against a wide range of opponents + being able to be paired with any Chrome Wheel made it very powerful and versatile, to the point that there wasn't much reason to use other Attack options when Dark Knight combos were superior for most purposes.

Also, testing against 4D or Synchromed opponents won't be the best way to test how strong a combo meant for Limited is, especially for an Attack type. Without the extra mass from a second Chrome Wheel in Synchromed form, it won't be able to harm heavier 4D/Synchrome Beyblades very much.

If you want to make use of Pegasus in Limited, I would suggest putting it on a more medium height setup; Bandid/Shinobi Pegasus (Crystal Up) CH120/R145/GB145? RF should be a strong Attack type. Bandid and Shinobi are heavier Crystal Wheels with shapes that add a bit of Attack power against taller opponents; CH120 lets you change heights to possibly have better chances against lower-Track opponents, and R145 and GB145 add more weight to let you hit harder with less recoil.
  • Is spray painting a metal wheel against the rules? Also, how about Samurai Pegasus 145 Rubber Flat? or 105?
(Mar. 20, 2017  2:28 PM)DracoYggdrasil1 Wrote: Is spray painting a metal wheel against the rules?

Spray paint is fine. You just need to make sure that you are not adding a significant layer of paint to the Metal Wheel, that is does not affect the weight much and, of course, that the relief of the shapes remains the same (in other words, make sure the paint is applied evenly everywhere).
good, because I made my Bey green with red and orange on the Pegasus' mane, I call it, Samurai Pegasus Holy (or Holly) Spring version, 105RF
You should post a photograph of it in the Your Re-Paints and Special Customs topic then, it sounds interesting.
(Mar. 20, 2017  3:25 PM)DracoYggdrasil1 Wrote: How do I do that?

Upload your image on any image hosting site like imgur.com and post the link.
Also, are we allowed to use classic metal face bolts on Zero G Beys at all?
(Mar. 20, 2017  6:11 PM)DracoYggdrasil1 Wrote: Also, are we allowed to use classic metal face bolts on Zero G Beys at all?

They do not work, you need the Stone Faces (Metal Stone Faces) for sure.
The Rubber Flat that I have, by the way, it has been used to the point to where it's way too short, and the only other attack type performance tips I have, are Wide Semi-Flat, Gear Circle Flat, Flat, and Hole Flat, which one would allow for more attack, yet is better than Rubber Flat. And also, thanks for telling me to use R145, it made Samurai Pegasus's smash attacks act pretty much like a hammer, but, my Rubber Flat allowed for little stamina, so which of the aforementioned tips would allow for better attack?
(Mar. 21, 2017  3:11 PM)DracoYggdrasil1 Wrote: The Rubber Flat that I have, by the way, it has been used to the point to where it's way too short, and the only other attack type performance tips I have, are Wide Semi-Flat, Gear Circle Flat, Flat, and Hole Flat, which one would allow for more attack, yet is better than Rubber Flat. And also, thanks for telling me to use R145, it made Samurai Pegasus's smash attacks act pretty much like a hammer, but, my Rubber Flat allowed for little stamina, so which of the aforementioned tips would allow for better attack?

gear circle flat has it has the highest movement speed
Well, today I just got a new Rubber Flat, the main reason why I needed a replacement, is because I lost the rubber to my previous Rubber Flat, so I might not need that advice just yet, unless I lose or damage the new Rubber Flat I just got. However, I need a new Element Wheel other than Samurai, one that suits Pegasus, which do you think I should use: Ninja, Thief, Bandit, Gladiator, Bandit, Pirate, or Guardian?
(Mar. 22, 2017  12:48 PM)DracoYggdrasil1 Wrote: Well, today I just got a new Rubber Flat, the main reason why I needed a replacement, is because I lost the rubber to my previous Rubber Flat, so I might not need that advice just yet, unless I lose or damage the new Rubber Flat I just got. However, I need a new Element Wheel other than Samurai, one that suits Pegasus, which do you think I should use: Ninja, Thief, Bandit, Gladiator, Bandit, Pirate, or Guardian?

id say bandid unless you want to synchrome