What a "Swaying" World
Zero G Format
La Mirada, California. April 2nd 2022

1st Shindog
MSF Balro Balro E230 GCF
MSF Wyvang Wyvang AD145 GF
MSF-H Killerken Dragoon B:D
MF-H Scythe Cancer SA165 BWD
MSF-H Reviser Dragoon SA165 BWD (Deck format)
MF-H Duo Cygnus B:D (Deck format)

2nd PhoenixHaven
MF-H Duo Cygnus B:D
MSF-H Killerken Dragoon SA165 EWD
Revizer Begirados GB145 RDF
MSF Balor Balor E230 MB

3rd Virtuous Circle
MF-H Duo Cancer B:D
MSF-H Killerken Dragoon B:D
MSF-H Killerken Dragoon BD145 RDF (Deck format)
Genbull Genbull E230 MB
MF Scythe Cancer SA165 BWD
(Apr. 03, 2022  3:00 AM)Zektor Wrote: [Image: 20220402-183630.jpg]

Winning combinations for Dynamite Battle 2 The Legend Of Curly's Bey 4-2-22. This was a burst standard event in Beaverton Oregon.

1st. Zektor
Roar Longinus Giga Drift 0 (final stage)
Prominence Valkyrie Nexus+S (fixed) Mobius 2 (final stage)
Devil Perseus F-gear Over Bearing' 9 (both)
Vanish Longinus Over Bearing' 9 (first stage)

2nd. Jake Jones
Dynamite Valkyrie F-gear Over Zone'+Z 9 (both)
Vanish Longinus Giga Bearing' 0 (final stage)
Greatest Rapheal Wheel Drift (final stage)

3rd. ItzMJ
Vanish Fafnir Giga Zone'+Z 0 (both)
Dynamite Valkyrie F-gear Giga Bearing' 3 (both)
Guilty Fafnir Nexus+S Xtreme' 2 (final stage)

4th. Keeganhake2013
Greatest Rapheal Over High Xtend+ (both)

(If I got any details wrong please message me and I will fix it)

This is gonna be the weird question but did this tournaments name come from a movie called City Slickers 2?

Winning combinations for Dynamite Battle 2 The Legend Of Curly's Bey 4-2-22. This was a burst standard event in Beaverton Oregon.

1st. Zektor
Roar Longinus Giga Drift 0 (final stage)
Prominence Valkyrie Nexus+S (fixed) Mobius 2 (final stage)
Devil Perseus F-gear Over Bearing' 9 (both)
Vanish Longinus Over Bearing' 9 (first stage)

2nd. Jake Jones
Dynamite Valkyrie F-gear Over Zone'+Z 9 (both)
Vanish Longinus Giga Bearing' 0 (final stage)
Greatest Rapheal Wheel Drift (final stage)

3rd. ItzMJ
Vanish Fafnir Giga Zone'+Z 0 (both)
Dynamite Valkyrie F-gear Giga Bearing' 3 (both)
Guilty Fafnir Nexus+S Xtreme' 2 (final stage)

4th. Keeganhake2013

I've got some serious respect to the 4th Placer. He got 4th Place with a Greatest Raphael stock, he'll go down as an inspiration and as a Hero to me. But seriously, nice job everyone and I hope you had fun.
(Apr. 03, 2022  5:09 AM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: This is gonna be the weird question but did this tournaments name come from a movie called City Slickers 2?

Yes. To quote DC: "someone put a curse on a beyblade forcing it to roam the earth in search of curlys gold"
(Apr. 03, 2022  6:26 AM)Zektor Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2022  5:09 AM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: This is gonna be the weird question but did this tournaments name come from a movie called City Slickers 2?

Yes. To quote DC: "someone put a curse on a beyblade forcing it to roam the earth in search of curlys gold"

Lol. I honestly just don’t know many people that have seen that movie.
(Apr. 01, 2022  1:14 AM)th!nk Wrote: No offense meant haha, perhaps it is mostly a fault in my lens - unfortunately to me it just seems like once you make 3 fairly general picks, there is then a big bias towards experience during selecting from the three, and you have more info to work with (or the opponent is using a smaller subset of possible opponents) which means you don't have to account for as much. I guess if I really consider it more I can glimpse the idea that "well I know they aren't using dedicated defense" or the like but to me... With the lack of data you have going into single bey, that's where I would expect people to be most likely to select a less directional choice (ie attack). 

I know they don't, but I'm not sure I see how p3c1 changes that (keeping in mind the triple Xtreme was the result of a bet, cool as it is) - in single bey I feel like picking a directional combo like drift is riskier against opponents who only have one stamina counter vs in p3c1. In terms of accessibility also I guess I feel it's worse than single bey because single bey you can switch parts between your larger pool of possibilities, and if you can only make one good combo at a time then it's a big giveaway to the opponent which combo you will use. This is a fault of No Shared Parts rulings more than p3c1 mind. 
Maybe the potential just hasn't eventuated yet.

Oh no, I wasn't offended at all, just a little surprised that P3C1 wasn't really working as intended, and trying to figure out why.

I don't really have like a well structured paragraph as a response, so this is just my general thought/replies on 1v1 vs P3C1 in this situation:
-Bias towards experience: could this be chalked up to lack of testing/exploration or practice with attack? If so, is that anything that can be fixed or even incentivized (outside of the reward of performing well at tournaments ofc)?
-Risk: Imo every selection is riskier in 1v1, just because you don't have any concrete info on what your opponent might use. When you play a directional combo, like Drift, or Atomic, in P3C1, you are making that pick with confidence, you have determined that it is has the best chance to win against whatever of the 3 combos the opponent might use, so of course it wouldn't feel as risky as making that choice without knowing what the opponent could use. This should follow for Attack as well.

Can't really argue about the accessibility - a 3 combo format will always be less accessible than a 1 combo format - and I also don't like the No Shared Parts ruling, but that's an argument that's been had several times over Burst's history and has always ended in favor of its existence, so idk if I can really help out there either.

(Apr. 01, 2022  2:29 AM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: So during this past tournament where we opted to try and use P3C1 we found that a lot of players were still going with very safe and standard Defense-Stamina Hybrid combos. However, just having these types of combos in some of our decks was not the case. My last round in Swiss I played against DeceasedCrab and from our previous battles he knew how prone I am to using Stamina Beys. He built his P3C1 deck with double Drift in order to have a good 50/50 shot at picking the right spin direction for an easy LAD match up. Well what he wasn’t expecting from me was that I had been practicing my launching with attack type drivers all week since the tournament before that in Virginia. So I had opted to use the 1 attack combo in my Deck which was Guilty Fafnir Karma Jolt’-6. This made the choice of whatever combo he would pick pretty useless. It was a different strategy all together. One that both me and geetster99 had talked about. We built our decks with the 1 attack combo and the 2 Defense-Stamina Hybrid combos (one in each direction) to force our opponents into using certain beys. It was a pretty well thought out strategy, just like our strategy for the Deck we both used in the top cut. We designed that to force our opponents into corners and make things go more into our favor. So P3C1 is definitely a better format for the higher skilled Blader. They will probably win more often than a BK randy. I just think that for the average Blader 3v3 is the best format to use so that way more people come back to play at the next event.

When we first drafted the ruleset for this, the most common expected deck was double max LAD and 1 Attacker, which even at the most bare-bones of combo diversity is a deck that encourages attack use due to the LAD combos having an unoptimal matchup spread. So it's cool to see this strategy developed and applied successfully in real life. Did you feel as if it was more or less risky than just using a LAD combo yourself, since it looks like you switched back to an all Stamina deck for the top 8? Do you feel as if more people would try this strategy after becoming frustrated with LAD matches, and that P3C1 gives them more of an opportunity to do so?

(Apr. 01, 2022  5:13 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2022  1:41 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: The meta game is also too LAD centric, which is an issue.

It is and it isn't. At the end of the day you have to ask if the game itself is LAD centric or are the players LAD centric?

I know these are both kind of meant as one-off posts, but they are related to an issue that I've conceptualized a while ago that imo is most apparent in the Burst Limited Format (and MFB Standard too I guess): the LAD Floor, which is the minimum amount of LAD a combo can have to be viable in a dual-spin format. Normally Attack is what sets this floor, as the traditional way to defeat attack is to remain intact in the stadium and OS them, meaning you need at minimum enough LAD as a Defense combo to do this (which is why Kp' combos do not use a Frame).

However, the release of the Destroy' Driver has set the LAD Floor for Attack too high - which is something that as a MFB player I still have trouble coming to terms with. Jaggy with LAD is not only a competitive Attack Driver by the definition of Burst players, but it also has more LAD (and sometimes more Stamina, depending on the combo) than defensive Drivers like Kp' or U', and it even has more LAD than a same spin Stamina Driver like Atomic, meaning that Defense, and sometimes even Stamina. cannot defeat Ds' Attack by OS. Fortunately, Ds' isn't broken by any means - there are a lot of Drivers with more LAD than it now, and it's still quite weak to being KOed by a rubber-tipped Attacker, but it's still a middle option between the two that can defeat either under the right conditions.

I don't think Ds' is the only culprit though - the culture of combo optimization over technique or counterplay (which heavily favors Stamina/LAD) that Burst has is definitely one as well. I also think the way TT designed the Burst mechanic doesn't particularly work well with dual spin, and as a result, Burst players have developed an over-reliance on LAD as a functional (burst) Defense/Stamina hybrid. It doesn't help that TT themselves seem to be leaning into this, but then again, it's their game - maybe I'm wrong for wanting to play it like MFB.
(Apr. 03, 2022  11:04 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2022  2:29 AM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: So during this past tournament where we opted to try and use P3C1 we found that a lot of players were still going with very safe and standard Defense-Stamina Hybrid combos. However, just having these types of combos in some of our decks was not the case. My last round in Swiss I played against DeceasedCrab and from our previous battles he knew how prone I am to using Stamina Beys. He built his P3C1 deck with double Drift in order to have a good 50/50 shot at picking the right spin direction for an easy LAD match up. Well what he wasn’t expecting from me was that I had been practicing my launching with attack type drivers all week since the tournament before that in Virginia. So I had opted to use the 1 attack combo in my Deck which was Guilty Fafnir Karma Jolt’-6. This made the choice of whatever combo he would pick pretty useless. It was a different strategy all together. One that both me and geetster99 had talked about. We built our decks with the 1 attack combo and the 2 Defense-Stamina Hybrid combos (one in each direction) to force our opponents into using certain beys. It was a pretty well thought out strategy, just like our strategy for the Deck we both used in the top cut. We designed that to force our opponents into corners and make things go more into our favor. So P3C1 is definitely a better format for the higher skilled Blader. They will probably win more often than a BK randy. I just think that for the average  Blader 3v3 is the best format to use so that way more people come back to play at the next event.

When we first drafted the ruleset for this, the most common expected deck was double max LAD and 1 Attacker, which even at the most bare-bones of combo diversity is a deck that encourages attack use due to the LAD combos having an unoptimal matchup spread. So it's cool to see this strategy developed and applied successfully in real life. Did you feel as if it was more or less risky than just using a LAD combo yourself, since it looks like you switched back to an all Stamina deck for the top 8? Do you feel as if more people would try this strategy after becoming frustrated with LAD matches, and that P3C1 gives them more of an opportunity to do so?
So the strategy itself worked out well and I feel like the reason the 1 attacker worked out so well is simply because everyone is using such high LAD combos. A skilled Blader does have a good chance to defend against an attack type, because they will know what key spots to sin their launch for in the stadium compared to a non skilled Blader. Either way attack right now is in such a weird place where when it works, it works fantastically! However, when it fails, it fails hard. Most of my matches in swiss were won with combos on Bearing’ or High Xtend+’. I only opted for the attacker if I saw a double drift deck because no matter what they chose I would either KO it or hit it so hard the drift would start wigging out and either flop over or self KO.

When we got to Deck format me and Geetster opted to use a different deck (different by 1 bey.) because of the LAD combos we knew we would see the most. We decided on World Giga Drift as a combo to use against the different Prominence combos you see on Mobius or drift. The tournament before that Prominence nexus+s Mobius dominated the top 8. It walled attackers and completely destroyed left spin beys in such a way that not even a combo using drift did any good. So after I tested the world at home and found it had a much better match up against the prominence combos we decided on that. It allowed us to make our opponents think that they had a good match up against it with Prominence when they didn’t, and by the time the realized it, it was to late.
(Apr. 03, 2022  11:26 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2022  11:04 PM)Wombat Wrote: When we first drafted the ruleset for this, the most common expected deck was double max LAD and 1 Attacker, which even at the most bare-bones of combo diversity is a deck that encourages attack use due to the LAD combos having an unoptimal matchup spread. So it's cool to see this strategy developed and applied successfully in real life. Did you feel as if it was more or less risky than just using a LAD combo yourself, since it looks like you switched back to an all Stamina deck for the top 8? Do you feel as if more people would try this strategy after becoming frustrated with LAD matches, and that P3C1 gives them more of an opportunity to do so?
So the strategy itself worked out well and I feel like the reason the 1 attacker worked out so well is simply because everyone is using such high LAD combos. A skilled Blader does have a good chance to defend against an attack type, because they will know key spots to launch for in the stadium compared to a non skilled Blader. Either way attack right now is in sick a weird place where when it works, it works fantastically! However, when it fails, it fails hard. Most of my matches in swiss were won with combos on Bearing’ or High Xtend+’. I only opted for the attacker if I saw a double drift deck because no matter what they chose I would either KO it or hit it so hard the drift would start wigging out and either flop over or self KO.

When we got to Deck format me and Geetster opted to use a different deck (different by 1 bey.) because of the LAD combos we knew we would see the most. We going d World Giga Drift to be a great combo against the different Prominence combos you see on Mobius or drift. The tournament before that Prominence nexus+s Mobius dominated the top 8. It walled attackers and sat in such a way that nothing that was being used on drift in opposite spin did any good. So after I tested the world at home and found it had a much better match up against the prominence combos we decided on that. It allowed us to make our opponents think that they had a good match up against it with Prominence when they didn’t, and by the time the realized it, it was to late.

That's really neat, I like the "surprise" gut punch of the combo including luring them into a false sense of security via an overlooked part. Very clever. 

Wombat, I'll get back to your post later, it was super interesting and I need to give it proper consideration before replying 😅

4th. Keeganhake2013

Always love to see stock combos doing well
Chaos Theory - Burst Classic
Plantation, FL 4/10/22

1st: Zach216
Victory Valkyrie Knuckle Jolt’
Dark Deathscyther Yell Orbit
Jormuntor J2 Armed Revolve Speed Metal

2nd: SupaDav03
Doomscizor D2 Yell Orbit
Wyvern Gravity Zone’
Jormuntor J2 Heavy Absorb-S

3rd: Nate725
Doomscizor D2 Yell Orbit
Jormuntor J2 Gravity Revolve
Odin Heavy High Xtend+’
Here are the winning combos from Let's Play, ranked 3 on 3 format

1st Place FG Meruem 

Guilty Longinus Giga Reboot' -10 (First stage)
Vanish Fafnir Over Hxt+' 6  (High and Low Mode) (First stage)
Dynamite (F) Perseus Tapered Bearing' 2 (High and Low Mode) (Both stages)
Vanish Longinus Over Hxt+' 6 (High and Low Mode) (Finals Stage)
(I also had a Tempest Lucifer 2 4A Wheel Drift combo in finals but I can't remember if I used it or not, but just in case ill put it here)

2nd Place LJ-Blader 

Vanish Longinus Over Hxt+' 3 (High and Low Mode) (Both stages)
Dynamite (L/F) Perseus Wheel Bearing' (Both Stages)
Savior Valkyrie Legacy Xtreme' -9 (Both stages)
Guilty Fafnir Giga Venture -2 (First stage)

3rd Place MamaBey2122 

Dynamite (L/F) Valkyrie Wheel Bearing' 2 (Both stages)
Vanish Longinus Over Hxt+' -3 (Finals stage)
Vanish Longinus Ignition' -3 (Both stages)
World Spriggan Giga Drift 1S (First stage)
Prominence Phoenix Nexus+S Metal Drift (Both stages)

4th Place Mjthebest also major shoutout to Questhebeast for raising his son Mjthebest to have some intense Metal Xtreme skills

Dynamite (F) Belial Giga Zone'+Z 0 (Both stages)
Savior Perseus Over Bearing' -3 (Both stages)
Guilty Longinus Karma Metal Xtreme -2 (Both stages)
Burst GT Format: JUDGEMENT
Orlando FL 4/10/22

We ran a 16 people group round robin tournament that lasted about 3 hours for 7 rounds.

Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

1st Cscramon

Perfect Phoenix Ωuter Extend + with a level chip
Master Spriggan Around Drift
Lord Diabolos Vanguard Bearing

2nd ThrowTheCheese

Judgement Dragon2 Blitz Extreme' Zan
Master Longinus Vanguard Bearing'

3rd FireKingArd

Judgement Diabolos Blitz Atomic Goku
Zwei Spriggan Sting Never
Master Longinus Around Metal Drift

A lot of attack and whacky combos were played in the first stage. I ran Judgement Extreme' for my first few matches and had moderate success; I need to work on balancing my launch strength with my tilt so I don't go flying out the stadium. Towards the end I switched to Curse HXT' and won the rest of my matches.
Winning Combos: Unburstable Patches (3-on-3 BSC Format)

Winning Combos: Sol's Out, Launchers Out (3-on-3 MFL Format)
(Apr. 13, 2022  7:15 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Winning Combos: Unburstable Patches (3-on-3 BSC Format)

Winning Combos: Sol's Out, Launchers Out (3-on-3 MFL Format)

Now that's an MFL Winning Combos list I can get behind - lots of attack, a broad diversity of setups (very cool to see TB and PD in MFL!), and Attack, Defense, and Stamina all represented! Congratulations to my boy Broyeeto on the sweep. Man has an amazing read of players and ability to reflect and adapt on the fly, not surprised to see him flying up the ranks (and even after a comeback from a rocky start).
Fusion Synchrome
Orlando FL
4/16/22

CosmoDragon 1st

Gargoyle Dragooon DF105 W2D
Gryph Salamander D125 EWD
Pegasus Bahamoote GB145 LRF

DracoBlader09 2nd

Leviathan Leviathan T125WD

NaBlade 3rd

Meteo LDrago 145 WD
Phantom Susanow 90 WF
Basalt Nemesis B: D

Lots of new faces today, I love the growth that the FL Metal Fight community is getting! Shout out to Nablade's Phantom combo that managed to tornado stall in the burst standard stadium very very well!
(Apr. 17, 2022  3:06 AM)WTrsal Wrote: Fusion Synchrome
Orlando FL
4/16/22

CosmoDragon 1st

DracoBlader09 2nd

NaBlade 3rd

Meteo LDrago 145 WD
Phantom Susanow 90 WF

Lots of new faces today, I love the growth that the FL Metal Fight community is getting! Shout out to Nablade's Phantom combo that managed to tornado stall in the burst standard stadium very very well!
Wiki: Salamander is bad Warrior Wheel.
Salamander wheel here: *Bowser Mario 64 laugh*
Winning Combos: We Need To Talk About The Hasbro Pro Series Beystadium (3-on-3 BST Format Unranked in Haspro stadium)

[Image: 52008251667-4a6abe3710-c.jpg]

1st Place - DeceasedCrab
Roar Bahamut Over Metal Drift-10 (First Stage Only)
Guilty Longinus Karma Quick'-3 (First Stage Only)
Dynamite Perseus Giga Drift-0
Vanish Bahamut Over Metal Drift-10 (Deck Finals Only)

2nd Place - Bladerdoc
Guilty Longinus Karma Xtreme’-2
Dynamite+F Belial2 Over Bearing’-9
Prominence Belial Giga Zone’+Z-10
(I'm doublechecking this one in case any were missed)

3rd Place - The Supreme One
Vanish Fafnir Tapered Bearing-0
Dynamite Valkyrie+F Over Bearing'-9
Dynamite Valkyrie+F Over High Xtend+'-9
Guilty Longinus Giga Xtreme'-10
Guilty Longinus Tapered Quick'-10
Guilty Longinus Tapered Xtreme'-10
Savior Valkyrie2 Giga Xtreme'-10
Guilty Longinus Giga High Xtend+'-10 (Deck Finals Only)

Mike.Nightwing, if you want me to add your 4th place combos, please let me know them!
(Apr. 17, 2022  5:25 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Guilty Longinus Gravity Xtreme'-10

Do you mean Giga instead of Gravity?
Yeah... I thought I'd caught them all. Oof. Well, I edited it.
(Apr. 17, 2022  4:15 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2022  3:06 AM)WTrsal Wrote: Fusion Synchrome
Orlando FL
4/16/22

CosmoDragon 1st

DracoBlader09 2nd

NaBlade 3rd

Meteo LDrago 145 WD
Phantom Susanow 90 WF

Wiki: Salamander is bad Warrior Wheel.
Salamander wheel here: *Bowser Mario 64 laugh*

I have no clue why the wiki disses Salamander like that. Sure, it's not the most impressive warrior wheel, but on the same front it's not that terrible either. Just suffers a bit from "Jack of all trades" syndrome.
Do You Miss GT?
BGT Format
La Mirada, California. April 23rd 2022

1st Shindog
LC Perfect Phoenix Ignition'
Master Spriggan Hybrid
Heaven Achilles Hasbro Wheel Drift Goku
Imperial Dragon2 0 Expand Destroy' (Deck format only)
Zwei Diabolos 10 Reach Xtreme' (Deck format only)

2nd handsome blader
Imperial Dragon2 Sting Destroy'
Naked Diabolos Hasbro Wheel Zn'+Z
Tact Longinus Ignition' Goku
Master Diabolos Around Bearing

3rd t_rex blader
Naked Diabolos Hasbro wheel Zn'+Z
Tact Longinus Ignition' Goku
Master Diabolos Around Bearing
Heaven Dragon2 Around Drift Goku (Deck format only)
Blader's Kingdom: South #2
BST 3 on 3 Format
The Woodlands, Texas - 4/24/22

1st Place: Blader union
-Guilty Fafnir Nexus+S Xtreme' 3
-Vanish Bahamut Tapered Bearing 10
-Dynamite (F Gear) Perseus Over High Xtend+' 2
-Rage Helios II Xtreme' 3A (Deck Format Finals Only)

2nd Place: USN
-Dynamite (F Gear) Belial II Tapered Bearing 0
-Roar Fafnir Giga Drift 10 (shoutout to USN, I've never seen such amazing control of Drift)
-Master Bahamut Wheel Zone'+Z

3rd Place: UltraBlazer
-Lord Spriggan 00Wall Rise
-Judgment Dragon Blitz Xtreme' Retsu (Shoutout to UltraBlazer, he took me out hard in quarters with this one)
-Master Diabolos Wheel Xtend+
(Apr. 24, 2022  11:57 PM)ZephyrDraco Wrote: Blader's Kingdom: South #2
BST 3 on 3 Format
The Woodlands, Texas - 4/24/22

1st Place: Blader union
-Guilty Fafnir Nexus+S Xtreme' 3
-Vanish Bahamut Tapered Bearing 10
-Dynamite (F Gear) Perseus Over High Xtend+' 2
-Rage Helios II Xtreme' 3A (Deck Format Finals Only)

2nd Place: USN
-Dynamite (F Gear) Belial II Tapered Bearing 0
-Roar Fafnir Giga Drift 10 (shoutout to USN, I've never seen such amazing control of Drift)
-Master Bahamut Wheel Zone'+Z

3rd Place: UltraBlazer
-Lord Spriggan 00Wall Rise
-Judgment Dragon Blitz Xtreme' Retsu (Shoutout to UltraBlazer, he took me out hard in quarters with this one)
-Master Diabolos Wheel Xtend+

Wild to see so many old layers placing in standard. Well done!
Winning Combos: Mike Nightwing's Blader's Kingdom 7! (5-on-5 Experimental Format)
[Image: 278876939_1170048097077324_3880375851806...e=628C5FF9]

JCMakeEmBurst 1st Place:
Devil Belial 2 (F Gear) Tapered Bearing' -9
Rage Helios 2 (MCC) Xtreme' 3A
Vanish Longinus Over High Xtend+'-0
Master Spriggan 0 Expand Drift
World Spriggan Giga Mobius 1S

geetster99 2nd Place:
Dynamite Belial 2 (F Gear) Tapered Bearihng'-3
World Diabolos Giga Drift 1S
Astral Perseus Legacy Never -10
Guilty Fafnir Karma Destroy' -6

CrisisCrusher07 3rd Place:
Dynamite Perseus (F Gear) Tapered Bearihng'-9
World Diabolos Giga Drift 1S
Astral Belial 2 Legacy Never -2
Guilty Fafnir Karma Venture (V Gear) -6
Rise of GT: Zwei
Waxhaw, NC- 23 April 2022

Burst GT Format
Winning Combos:

1st arka.paul
Zwei Diabolos Sting Jolt'
Imperial Hydra 0 Expand High Xtend+'
Master Bahamut Blitz Metall Drift

2nd Fire blader07
Cosmo Achilles 00 Cross Xtend+ Goku
Master Bahamut Around Metal Drift (Deck Format Finals Only
Heaven Dragon Sting Drift Sou (Deck Format Finals Only)

3rd Breaker Bahamut
Imperial Dragon 2 Blitz Xtreme'
Lord Longinus Around Bearing' (Deck Format Finals Only)
Zwei Diabolos 7 Under Quick' (Deck Format Finals Only)

Thanks to everyone for coming out.