Dark Deathscyther Heavy Orbit
Seig Xcalibur 2 Cross Atomic

Mage-2nd
Deep Chaos 7 Revolve
Nightmare Longinus Meteor Spiral

*sigh* too many dragons.... I need more dragons
I'm also 2nd?
(Jan. 22, 2018  12:05 AM)Kei Wrote: [Image: ubOwG20.jpg]

what does this deliberate hand gesture mean?
(Jan. 29, 2018  9:24 PM)EpicLight Wrote: what does this deliberate hand gesture mean?

Ummm ... "3". Hence the three fingers. Because I was 3rd. Haha.
(Jan. 29, 2018  4:39 AM)ThaKingTai Wrote:
King Loofa-1st 
Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic
Nightmare Longinus Glaive Hunter
Screw Trident 4 Flow Bearing

Screw Trident ? Interesting.
Wait who is 3rd place

I must be 3rd then
Winning Combos for Star City Assault 
1st KenSuke
Nightmare Longinus.Vortex.Destory
Spriggan Requiem.0.Zeta

2nd beyblader 5372
Nightmare Longinus.Bump.Destory
Spriggan Requiem.0 Glaive.Bearing
Twin Nemesis.4 Cross. Accel

3rd TgkPl4ys090
Alter Chronos. Polish . Atomic
Legend Spriggan. 7 Meteor.Xtreme
(Feb. 09, 2018  6:02 PM)beyblader 5372 Wrote: Winning Combos for Star City Assault 
1st KenSuke
Spriggan Requiem.0.Zeta

2nd beyblader 5372

3rd TgkPl4ys090

Lol wow someone won with a stock Sr?
Winning combos for Get Ragnarec'd!

1st - shu582
Spriggan Requiem ______ Destroy
(Didn't see him using anything else but he left before I could get his combos)

2nd - Builder17
Nightmare Longinus Bump Variable (Deck Finals Only)
Metal God Chip Drain Fafnir 4S Destroy (Deck Finals Only)
Sieg Xcalibur 2F Atomic

3rd The Supreme One
MGC Maximum Garuda Polish Orbit
Spriggan Requiem 7G Bearing
Legend Spriggan 0B Xtreme (Deck Finals Only)
(Feb. 09, 2018  6:02 PM)beyblader 5372 Wrote: Winning Combos for Star City Assault 
1st KenSuke
Spriggan Requiem.0.Zeta

2nd beyblader 5372

3rd TgkPl4ys090

Shocked that nobody used Sr.0B.Ds at this tournament before mode changing with it was banned the other day.

(Feb. 10, 2018  10:11 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Winning combos for Get Ragnarec'd!

1st - shu582
Spriggan Requiem ______ Destroy
(Didn't see him using anything else but he left before I could get his combos)

Can you contact shu582 @[The Supreme One]? We will need a fully verified list from him.

In any case, how Sr.?.Ds do during the event? Can you describe any of the battles it was used in? Any other description you can give in general would be great too considering I believe this is the first event since our latest rule updates. Thanks!
I'll PM him! I wasn't judging his deck matches, so that was all I saw from him for the tournament (asked a few others and they didn't see him using anything else either). Sr Destroy was certainly a pain to deal with for some people. Assuming the player launched correctly, it was quite tough to counter without another Sr or mG. I hadn't attended a tournament with Sr prior to the rotation ruling, but I didn't feel that it had a huge impact on Sr Destroy by and large. As for mG, it's definitely opened up another Destroy counter, and while only Yami and I had it, I definitely felt that the unban was justified, as we were both quite vulnerable to bursts in the finals.
(Feb. 10, 2018  11:07 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Sr Destroy was certainly a pain to deal with for some people. Assuming the player launched correctly, it was quite tough to counter without another Sr or mG. I hadn't attended a tournament with Sr prior to the rotation ruling, but I didn't feel that it had a huge impact on Sr Destroy by and large. As for mG, it's definitely opened up another Destroy counter, and while only Yami and I had it, I definitely felt that the unban was justified, as we were both quite vulnerable to bursts in the finals.

Well, given the lack of mode changing available to Sr mid-match, that idea is that it would make it easier to counter with same-spin Stamina types (on tighter Drivers like Revolve or Orbit particularly). Sr Destroy might be able to burst them in situations like that, but it should be harder than switching to the opposite spin direction and weak launching as you could previous to the rule update. Opposite spin Bearing combos should also do the trick against Sr Destroy. Did anyone try things like that? The lack of mode change also makes it less versatile in the Deck Format finals because you don't have to dance around the fact that someone can still mode change with it when deciding what combo to use.

Good to hear regarding mG. That was the idea!
(Feb. 10, 2018  11:15 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2018  11:07 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Sr Destroy was certainly a pain to deal with for some people. Assuming the player launched correctly, it was quite tough to counter without another Sr or mG. I hadn't attended a tournament with Sr prior to the rotation ruling, but I didn't feel that it had a huge impact on Sr Destroy by and large. As for mG, it's definitely opened up another Destroy counter, and while only Yami and I had it, I definitely felt that the unban was justified, as we were both quite vulnerable to bursts in the finals.

Well, given the lack of mode changing available to Sr mid-match, that idea is that it would make it easier to counter with same-spin Stamina types (on tighter Drivers like Revolve or Orbit particularly). Sr Destroy might be able to burst them in situations like that, but it should be harder than switching to the opposite spin direction and weak launching as you could previous to the rule update. Opposite spin Bearing combos should also do the trick against Sr Destroy. Did anyone try things like that? The lack of mode change also makes it less versatile in the Deck Format finals because you don't have to dance around the fact that someone can still mode change with it when deciding what combo to use.

Good to hear regarding mG. That was the idea!

I think the only case I recall seeing Bearing vs Destroy was in my match against Azrael where I used left-spin Sr Bearing and he used right-spin Sr Destroy. I had a feeling I would win the matchup beforehand, but it was nice to confirm it Sr vs Sr. There was a lot of Sr Destroy today, but I don't think anyone used Sr Bearing besides myself. Did see Bearing on nL (also Azrael) and dF though.
Winning combos for "New Year's Burstin Eve"

1st Vincen

alter cronos 7 vortex atomic
god valkyrie 2 metor loop
Kreis satan 8 glave Flugal

2nd Sniper

nL glave Hunter
dF Polish. Destroy
gZ.7Meteor.Revolve

3rd LegoDetective

Dark deathscyther 4glave orbit
Drain Fafnir F3 (Hasbro) jerk atomic
Tempest Wyvron W3 (hasbro) gravity massive (I didn't use this one in any of battles though, I relied on dark deathsyther)
W-whaaaaaat
How did your dF.P.Ds not OS any of Vincen's combos @[Sniper]?
(Feb. 13, 2018  12:21 AM)Mage Wrote: W-whaaaaaat

Polish isn't too great as a LAD tbh
(Feb. 13, 2018  12:21 AM)Mage Wrote: W-whaaaaaat

*Shrugs*
kS.8G.Fl?...
I assume it was used in some special format...dunno since I'm a noob, but if somebody can answer this, please do...
(Feb. 13, 2018  4:34 AM)Dragunix Wrote: kS.8G.Fl?...
I assume it was used in some special format...dunno since I'm a noob, but if somebody can answer this, please do...

The kS combo was probably just used when it was the Deck format stage
(Feb. 13, 2018  12:10 AM)Sniper Wrote: Winning combos for "New Year's Burstin Eve"

Hey @[Sniper], no need to list LegoDetective's Tempest Wyvron if he didn't win with it in any battles. Were all of the other combos listed used to win battles in the first stage of the event? Were any Deck Format only? If so, that should be noted beside the combo.
BeyWar! The Revenge
[Mumbai, MH, India] 

Burst Winners:-

1st Place:- AaryanBITW
Dark Deathscyther Knuckle Gyro
Storm Spriggan (?) Fusion (It bursted sX once lol)

2nd place:- Snidmist
Drain Fafnir 4Bump Atomic 
Victory Valkyrie Triple Xtreme
Dark Deathscyther Knuckle Revolve

3rd Place:- Eurekaboy
Lost Longinus Triple Xtreme (it actually bursted Mihir's Drain Fafnir LOL)
Dark Deathscyther Kunckle Gyro

LTD Winners:-
1st Place:- Snidmist (I admit he's OP lol)
Scythe Cygnus BD (godly mold of BD)
Earth/Flame Hades 230CS
Lighting L-Drago 100MF

2nd Place:- AaryanBITW
Gravity Perseus BD
Screw (not sure of CW yet) 105R2F
Bakushin Leone 100MF

3rd Place:- Eurekaboy
Gravity Perseus BD
Screw (not sure of CW yet) 105R2F
Bakushin Leone 100MF
Flame Byxis 230B

Event was awesome! Despite I didn't placed this time I enojoyed and learned ALOT this time. I will give my best next time. now have 8 regular members so we can have ranked events through out this year!

check the report here:- https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BeyWar-...ent-Report
[Image: IMkglK2.jpg]

Kei vs. The World: The Wakanda Trials - 2/17/2018
Los Angeles, California, USA - Burst Format

1st: Kei
Spriggan Requiem 7 Bump Bearing
MGC Maximum Garuda 7 Star Orbit
Spriggan Requiem 0 Bump Bearing (Deck Format Finals Only)
Nightmare Longinus Meteor Xtreme (Deck Format Finals Only)
MGC Maximum Garuda 0 Bump Orbit (Deck Format Finals Only)

2nd: Alta
MGC Arc Bahamut 0 Bump Atomic
MGC Arc Bahamut 0 Bump Destroy
Twin Nemesis 7 Meteor Hunter (Deck Format Finals Only)

3rd: King Loofa
Spriggan Requiem 0 Flow Bearing
Deep Chaos 4 Flow Bearing
Nightmare Longinus Glaive Hunter

Read my full tournament report with commentary and video here!
I can understand Bearing on Spriggan Requiem, But Ark Bahamut?
(Feb. 22, 2018  12:20 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: I can understand Bearing on Spriggan Requiem, But Ark Bahamut?

Yeah, it was surprising. Any particular reason you use aB, @[Alta]?