Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events

So, I got the God Customize Set for Christmas and have been wondering some things about competitive. On top of the 4 beys that came in the set, I also have Alter Chronos and Blast Jinnius. I see 7G.At going around as a pretty popular combination. My original plan was to use Alter Chronos as my layer and pair it with 7G.At. Is 7G.At basically the best combo out of the parts I have, and in terms of the competitive scene? Also, what advantage to frames really give in battles? Glaive seems to be the most popular, but why is that?
(Jan. 03, 2018  12:08 AM)Iceacoma Wrote: So, I got the God Customize Set for Christmas and have been wondering some things about competitive. On top of the 4 beys that came in the set, I also have Alter Chronos and Blast Jinnius. I see 7G.At going around as a pretty popular combination. My original plan was to use Alter Chronos as my layer and pair it with 7G.At. Is 7G.At basically the best combo out of the parts I have, and in terms of the competitive scene? Also, what advantage to frames really give in battles? Glaive seems to be the most popular, but why is that?

Glaive and Bump are two of the best frames because Glaive has high LAD and Bump is heavy.
(Jan. 03, 2018  12:14 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2018  12:08 AM)Iceacoma Wrote: So, I got the God Customize Set for Christmas and have been wondering some things about competitive. On top of the 4 beys that came in the set, I also have Alter Chronos and Blast Jinnius. I see 7G.At going around as a pretty popular combination. My original plan was to use Alter Chronos as my layer and pair it with 7G.At. Is 7G.At basically the best combo out of the parts I have, and in terms of the competitive scene? Also, what advantage to frames really give in battles? Glaive seems to be the most popular, but why is that?

Glaive and Bump are two of the best frames because Glaive has high LAD and Bump is heavy.

LAD? What's that stand for?

Another question, what difference do metal god chips make? Is it worth it to run those over the plastic chips?
(Jan. 03, 2018  12:17 AM)Iceacoma Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2018  12:14 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Glaive and Bump are two of the best frames because Glaive has high LAD and Bump is heavy.

LAD? What's that stand for?

Another question, what difference do metal god chips make? Is it worth it to run those over the plastic chips?

LAD means life after death, or how long it can roll along the stadium. Metal God Chips slightly increase weight but with less burst resistance than an A mould god chip. Metal God Chips can be used on Beyblades that naturally have good burst resistance, but they shouldn't be used on a Beyblade like Guardian Kerbeus.
(Jan. 03, 2018  12:21 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2018  12:17 AM)Iceacoma Wrote: LAD? What's that stand for?

LAD means life after death, or how long it can roll along the stadium. Metal God Chips slightly increase weight but with less burst resistance than an A mould god chip. Metal God Chips can be used on Beyblades that naturally have good burst resistance, but they shouldn't be used on a Beyblade like Guardian Kerbeus.

I see. So if I wanted to make Alter Chronos.7G.At, would it be better to put a metal god chip in that since it has really good teeth?
(Jan. 03, 2018  12:24 AM)Iceacoma Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2018  12:21 AM)dt1000 Wrote: LAD means life after death, or how long it can roll along the stadium. Metal God Chips slightly increase weight but with less burst resistance than an A mould god chip. Metal God Chips can be used on Beyblades that naturally have good burst resistance, but they shouldn't be used on a Beyblade like Guardian Kerbeus.

I see. So if I wanted to make Alter Chronos.7G.At, would it be better to put a metal god chip in that since it has really good teeth?

Yes.
How do you guys feel about these combos:

MG sX 0 Bump Ultimate Reboot
Sr 0 Bump Destroy Left Spin

Also, is 0 better than 7 now by default, because 0 is heavier? And does anybody know if 0 Bump weighs more than Outer?
(Jan. 08, 2018  11:44 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: How do you guys feel about these combos:

MG sX 0 Bump Ultimate Reboot
Sr 0 Bump Destroy Left Spin

Also, is 0 better than 7 now by default, because 0 is heavier? And does anybody know if 0 Bump weighs more than Outer?

Hey @[Ultragunner], I would ask these questions in one of these places instead:

https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Burst-Customizations
https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...m-Thoughts

This thread is for discussion about combos which have won in WBO Organized Play Events.
Winning combos of

Deathcruzer Leone
21/12/17 LTD format

1st: Arijit Sarkar
Screw Capricorn 105RF
Flame Byxis 230 CS

2nd: divyanshbhakat
Screw Capricorn CH120 R2F
Scythe Kronos 90 CS
Meteo L drago T125 EWD

3rd: ronitnath
Screw Capricorn R145 RF
Flame Cancer 230 CS
(Jan. 13, 2018  7:09 AM)ronitnath Wrote: Winning combos of

Deathcruzer Leone
21/12/17 LTD format
Screw Capricorn seems to have done well. Is it a top tier Limited Beyblade? Also may I know why you decided to use R145 on your combo?
(Jan. 13, 2018  7:20 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2018  7:09 AM)ronitnath Wrote: Winning combos of

Deathcruzer Leone
21/12/17 LTD format
Screw Capricorn seems to have done well. Is it a top tier Limited Beyblade? Also may I know why you decided to use R145 on your combo?
I haven't attended that event but from my experince R145 has best smash + it can KO 230 too
(Jan. 13, 2018  8:03 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I haven't attended that event but from my experince R145 has best smash + it can KO 230 too
Thanks! I have been experimenting with R145 lately and wanted to know what reasons there are for using it.
(Jan. 13, 2018  8:03 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2018  7:20 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Screw Capricorn seems to have done well. Is it a top tier Limited Beyblade? Also may I know why you decided to use R145 on your combo?
I haven't attended that event but from my experince R145 has best smash + it can KO 230 too
i understand that but why screw on 145 height i thought screw worked best on Lt attack
(Jan. 13, 2018  9:14 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2018  8:03 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I haven't attended that event but from my experince R145 has best smash + it can KO 230 too
i understand that but why screw on 145 height i thought screw worked best on Lt attack

Main reason is to reach 230 but R145's synergy also gives it heavy attack power. Flame 230CS is main threat in LTD and attacker being able to KO it is big advantage. it allso is perfect height to counter Scythe BD which gives problem to lower Screw combos

Basicly it has most smash of any screw combo, control and abiltiy to beat Scythe BD and Flame 230

though I think Bakushin MF/RF will counter this combo
(Jan. 13, 2018  10:04 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2018  9:14 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: i understand that but why screw on 145 height i thought screw worked best on Lt attack

Main reason is to reach 230 but R145's synergy also gives it heavy attack power. Flame 230CS is main threat in LTD and attacker being able to KO it is big advantage. it allso is perfect height to counter Scythe BD which gives problem to lower Screw combos

Basicly it has most smash of any screw combo, control and abiltiy to beat Scythe BD and Flame 230

why flame wont burn or earth be better?
(Jan. 13, 2018  11:21 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2018  10:04 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Main reason is to reach 230 but R145's synergy also gives it heavy attack power. Flame 230CS is main threat in LTD and attacker being able to KO it is big advantage. it allso is perfect height to counter Scythe BD which gives problem to lower Screw combos

why flame wont burn or earth be better?
Earth does work but reason Flame is used is because its raised so beys make more contacft with 230 then MW and this way it increases its defence also 230 can destabilize other beys. Burn has bit too much recoil underside to work as well. we need smooth underside to able to grind above other layers and destablize them without getting KOed by Recoil.

if we do 230 vs 230. Flame still wins against both by destablization
Winning Combos for The Beat Goes On(BST)
1st:DarkSoul
Twin Nemesis.7Glaive.Accel
Alter Chronos.6Meteor.Atomic
Mg Drain Fafnir.2Bump.Revolve
Mg Drain Fafnir.2Bump.Atomic

2nd:beyblader 5372
Beat Kukulcan.8Under.Xtreme
Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt
Nightmare Longinus.Bump.Destory

3rd:LordMax
Twin Nemesis.8Cross.Accel
@[DarkSoul] why Drain Fafnir on Revolve?
@[beyblader 5372] how then bK did?
(Jan. 14, 2018  6:03 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: @[DarkSoul] why Drain Fafnir on Revolve?

I recommended Dark Soul use Revolve because he didn't have Bearing. He only used that combo in Deck Finals.
(Jan. 15, 2018  1:06 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2018  6:03 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: @[DarkSoul] why Drain Fafnir on Revolve?

I recommended Dark Soul use Revolve because he didn't have Bearing. He only used that combo in Deck Finals.

Still why revolve over Atomic? like it has better precession and can destablize Revolve too. Was it some sort of pure defence combo?
Down The Drain - 01/20/2018
Austin, Texas, USA - Burst Format

1st - TrainiacJ
  • Drain Fafnir 7Glaive Destroy
  • MGC Sieg Xcalibur 1Meteor Atomic
  • Alter Chronos 2Cross Orbit (Deck Format Only)
2nd - @[ExtremeBlader3]
  • Lost Longinus 2Glaive Orbit
  • God Valkyrie 1Vortex Xtreme
  • Kreis Satan 2Glaive Orbit
  • Nightmare Longinus Destroy (Deck Format Only)
3rd - @[CookieLonginus]
  • Alter Chronos 7Cross Atomic
(Jan. 21, 2018  2:07 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Down The Drain - 01/20/2018

1st - TrainiacJ
2nd - @[ExtremeBlader3]
3rd - @[CookieLonginus]

Did your experiences with using 1 for Attack combinations match my findings of it working really well?
(Jan. 21, 2018  3:00 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:

1st - TrainiacJ
2nd - @[ExtremeBlader3]
3rd - @[CookieLonginus]

Did your experiences with using 1 for Attack combinations match my findings of it working really well?

I've actually been using 1 for Attack since Beyxercise II, but since I didn't make the top three in that one, I didn't get a chance to talk about it, haha. It's my go-to disc for sX + Trans/Atomic combos now.

1st - TrainiacJ
2nd - @[ExtremeBlader3]
3rd - @[CookieLonginus]

How did God Valkyrie performed?
[Image: ubOwG20.jpg]

BEYBLADE SHOGATSU 2018 - 1/20/2018
Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Burst Format

1st: Crimsonlemon
Twin Nemesis 7 Glaive Atomic
Drain Fafnir 7 Bump Atomic
Spriggan Requiem 0 Bump Destroy (Deck Format Finals Only)
Drain Fafnir 7 Glaive Ωcta (Deck Format Finals Only)
Twin Nemesis 4 Meteor Atomic (Deck Format Finals Only)

2nd: Cam77
Spriggan Requiem 7 Flow Destroy
Spriggan Requiem 0 Bump Atomic
Spriggan Requiem 0 Bump Destroy
Ark Bahamut 7 Star Atomic (Deck Format Finals Only)
Beat Kukulcan 7 Star Xtreme (Deck Format Finals Only)

3rd: Kei
Spriggan Requiem 0 Glaive Destroy
Spriggan Requiem 0 Glaive Revolve
Nightmare Longinus Bump Xtreme
Spriggan Requiem 0 Bump Bearing (Deck Format Finals Only)
Nightmare Longinus Star Xtreme (Deck Format Finals Only)

Read my full tournament report with commentary here!

(Jan. 14, 2018  5:56 PM)beyblader 5372 Wrote: Winning Combos for The Beat Goes On(BST)
1stGrinarkSoul
Twin Nemesis.7Glaive.Accel
Alter Chronos.6Meteor.Atomic
Mg Drain Fafnir.2Bump.Revolve
Mg Drain Fafnir.2Bump.Atomic

2nd:beyblader 5372
Beat Kukulcan.8Under.Xtreme
Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt

3rd:LordMax
Twin Nemesis.8Cross.Accel

Considering at least one person had it from what I can see here, I'm shocked Spriggan Requiem on Destroy didn't dominate this tournament after seeing what happened here in Toronto yesterday.

(Jan. 15, 2018  4:09 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Still why revolve over Atomic? like it has better precession and can destablize Revolve too. Was it some sort of pure defence combo?

This is just generally speaking, but it's important to remember a couple things:

1. Revolve is tighter than Atomic. It won't get bursted as easily, meaning that you can launch pretty hard against something like dF Destroy and not worry like you would if you were using Atomic.

2. Not sure what the case was here, but if your Atomic-using opponent is weaker than you, even destabilization can't save them from being outspun by your Revolve combo if you are much stronger.