What Blader are you like?

(Oct. 07, 2018  4:26 PM)BurntPickaxe Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2018  10:00 PM)Falco276 Wrote: Hi @BurntPickAxe!

Anyway, I feel as if look like maybe Madoka (personality wise) and Selene perhaps.

For Burst, I dunno if there are any female bladers present since the majority of the characters are male in all 3 seasons. That's just my POV. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Ayy! It's falco!! I watch your YouTube channel!! It's amazing! Keep up the good work!

Why, thank you Burnt Pickaxe! I also like to just derp around WBO... asking questions and answering threads lol.
Sometimes I'm like zak or Joshua ready to take the battling spotlight
I think I'm a lot like Aiga because I like changing up my strategy, especially if that means manual mode changes.
I’m some kind of weird mix between Valt and Naoki and Aiga and shu all jumbled together.

(Oct. 06, 2018  7:18 PM)IcyHot Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2018  7:09 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Eh, in the first season he is, but Wakiya is probably one of the weakest bladers out of the God series bladers. He's only got two wins in his name in that season, one being Rantaro and one being some generic team member in SP Rios. That's it.

Rantaro still has a God bey in Chouzetsu, so that’s a bad sign of irrelevancy. I like how we’re having a debate over Rantaro’s skills.

He gave ranjiro blaze ragnaruk, so either he’s using rising again or has a new bey.
I’m def like Valt, Aiga,Tyson and Shu
I’m mainly Aiga because I’m really cocky
I'm like Kyle or ken sometimes and very much like took
And who is Tyson

Oh took is toko ,valt's brother
I think I should be Free because Geist Fafnir is my main beyblade!!?and I can cling on to the trees.
(Oct. 07, 2018  11:53 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I’m some kind of weird mix between Valt and Naoki and Aiga and shu all jumbled together.

(Oct. 06, 2018  7:18 PM)IcyHot Wrote: Rantaro still has a God bey in Chouzetsu, so that’s a bad sign of irrelevancy. I like how we’re having a debate over Rantaro’s skills.

He gave ranjiro blaze ragnaruk, so either he’s using rising again or has a new bey.
Ranjiro evovled R2 to cR
(Oct. 08, 2018  7:57 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  11:53 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I’m some kind of weird mix between Valt and Naoki and Aiga and shu all jumbled together.

Ranjiro evovled R2 to cR

Oh, so rantaro gave ranjiro R2 and got bR and then ranjiro evolved R2 to cR. I get it now.
(Oct. 07, 2018  7:19 PM)Falco276 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  4:26 PM)BurntPickaxe Wrote: Ayy! It's falco!! I watch your YouTube channel!! It's amazing! Keep up the good work!

Why, thank you Burnt Pickaxe! I also like to just derp around WBO... asking questions and answering threads lol.

You usually see me in your comments. Right? I also will stumble around threads too. There's a thing in common with us.
Aiga and Valt when I win, shu when I lose, Naoki before battle, and Lui when watching as my opponent shows off his “OP combo”, aka hasbro spriggan oval quake.
FOR ME, my personality is just like Yu's and Masamune's! I'd describe myself as very playful and quirky, and also very determined to win with a lot of confidence to boot! I can also be very sensitive and emotional.
Aiga is a try hard that everyone hates, so I’m like Aiga I guess?
I am a mix of Wakia ,Naoki and Free
my favorite blader is cuza and i am most like shu season 1
Oh boy, this one is difficult for me
(I legit wikia searched the fallowing turbo characters: Hartz, Free De La Hoya turbo gen, Toko turbo gen, Sailus turbo gen, Evel Oxford and He-Jin Oh due to my lack of knowlage of these bladers)

I am lazy and my eyes widen when I launch I'm weird and enthusiastic most of the time,I'm the second best in my district, and love attack types I usually cheat to win in un-official battles to my bey record
I honestly don't care who I face to win, Trash talk my way to victory and I take advantage of each opponents weakness (OBVIOUSLY Red eye, Lui and Sailus) {I mean, c'mon everyone knows that}

I have an alternate persona that I go by for fun
and I have a thing for drama, like.... I'm too crazy about being over-dramatic, I sometimes express myself like Shakespeare, I can seem like my mood changes....oh, and some fear my bey So... before I reveal myself... Here are the results: Red Eye was 30%, Lui was 20 %, Valt, Free, Norman, Naoki and Aiger are all 10%, Clio doesn't count because I just don't see it...  (Spoiler for a reference for comedy)  
So... If you can do math OR If you simply know that 3 is higher than 2 and 1 individually, I am Red Eye!
(: If you forgot all my points or simply didn't read them, reveal the spoiler if you're ok that is :) 
So there we go... My anime blader...................................................................................... I'm not too crazy about the idea, but I'm thinking about posting a HUGE post about me putting myself inside the anime to change the ending for fun... My friend wanted to be in it too, but I'll just scrap him out of the story.... I made it in a Play/Drama/Act format, but I refer to the "Scenes" as "Episodes" and "Chapters"/Acts as "Seasons". I also think that critics would attack the living Hell Salamander out of that post ._.

(Edit: How do you guys like my profile picture?)

(: Thanks for reading and may the bey keep spinning : )
I am like Xander I laugh a lot and when I laugh it is loud

I am also relatively tall 5 feet 5 inches and im only 13
Honestly i'm kinda a mixture of Aiga/Free/Lui.
Probably a mix of:
Valt - loves Beyblade and will always promote the hobby to others who will listen
Spriggan Shu/possessed Aiga - wants to win at all times, sometimes too obsessed with winning
Chouzetsu Shu/Free - calm and collected, but gets fierce and unrelenting when serious in battle
I would probably say I'm pretty original and there's no balder rlly like me. But I guess if I had to say I would say I'm like a combonation of Lui, Phi, Hyde, Ben, Walkia, and Silas. -Avery
I LIKE RED EYE ,FREE,VALT,XHAKA,ZAC,TYSON,GINGKA,KAI, BROOKLYN ,RYUGA,PHI
I'm honestly like Free and Shu. Lazy when i launch, sometimes go hard, try to make a new strategy like Shu does. Also my personality is like Valt. I make friends easily and can ( sometimes) cheer people up. Mostly I'm like Free