SonoKong's new Beyblade replica : TOP PLATE!!

(Aug. 31, 2013  8:49 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: I APROVE!!!! COME ON AMERICA MAKE A ENGLISH DUBBED VERSION!!! AND MAKE THOSE TOPS XD

Please don't post in all uppercase lettersSmile
There's a couple of eBay sellers who now have them for sale.
wow I can't believe they're already out I probaly won't be geting one anytime soon my birthday was on the 16'th of this month and my mom told me she's not buying me any bey's soon I have $20 and the next thing i'm buying is a BB:10 and a 3 segment launcher grip I really want to do some testing. Anyway back on topic they look really interesting and like I said before they look like Tornado bat... I mean pencils also I like how Sonokong made the commercial showing that the entire family likes playing with one of the best toy commercials i'v seen so far
@ Dracieleone now I can see why in the opening of the anime, it looks like there shooting a arrow from a bow, cause of the plate when they use it to push it back into the stadium, all makes sense :0
(Aug. 04, 2013  4:07 AM)LMAO Wrote: I like it, I may want to collect them once more information is out.

Don't really like the name "TOP PLATE"

And the names of the tops are alright I guess.

Yeah, Top Blade sounds a bit better.
(Aug. 08, 2013  4:57 PM)Just That Guy Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2013  7:58 AM)Epic Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2013  4:07 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: I'm not knocking these except for their height, definitely ambitious way to start things.

Thanks for the information provided, by the way Smile

big mac 320yen

I sincerely hope they make a Top Plate version.

i replied to the wrong comment lol, i fixed it now though.
Late to the party but the gameplay flow of this looks absolutely terrible.

Anime looks significantly better than Beyblade, though. haha
(Sep. 03, 2013  7:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Late to the party but the gameplay flow of this looks absolutely terrible.

It looks weird, I will agree to that. It's like they did a draw from a hat and whatever they picked would be the focus of the series. In the case of this, apparently it was plates, haha.
(Sep. 03, 2013  8:16 PM)Tri Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2013  7:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Late to the party but the gameplay flow of this looks absolutely terrible.

It looks weird, I will agree to that. It's like they did a draw from a hat and whatever they picked would be the focus of the series. In the case of this, apparently it was plates, haha.

I agree its weird, but honestly, I'm willing to give it a try. I mean, the plate-to-stadium thing is definitely out of the box, but I think the game has a fair chance. Not only will it be successful because of Beyblade's success
, but it could build up it's own fanbase, too.
As for the show being better, I can agree with that already. Hopefully the premise isn't using friendship to save the world XD
I hope this thing has the Yu-Gi-Oh! touch to it honestly. Things like that just make me cry. Well on the toys this probably just won't be like Beyblade. Off-topic will the WBO change to WTPO, until beys come out again or what?
That last question is a joke, right?
Would be worth trying it out and adding it as a WBO format if it's good. Honestly.
Could we bring our own dishes? XD!

Yeah, the thing is it seems frowned upon by most of the community :\.
I'm pretty intrested. It seems like a decent version of tornado battlers lol (but it's true), and if it's the closest thing we can get to actual beys for the time being, it's worth a shot. It's an improvement over Warriors.

I hope the countdown for this is:
(Sep. 05, 2013  2:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Would be worth trying it out and adding it as a WBO format if it's good. Honestly.
Honestly, that could be pretty cool. I just hope it isn't another crash and burn, like a lot of the kid's anime-toy spinoffs that have been coming out recently.
Who thinks that there should be testing with Top Plate
(Sep. 05, 2013  9:54 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2013  2:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Would be worth trying it out and adding it as a WBO format if it's good. Honestly.
Honestly, that could be pretty cool. I just hope it isn't another crash and burn, like a lot of the kid's anime-toy spinoffs that have been coming out recently.

Yeah, my season two of Monsuno dub+toys seem to be dead... T-T

Since it will already have beyblade fans behind it, I think it'd do generally well.
I don't think it should be official. I mean it could be a format, but I just don't want the championships changing to Top Plate instead of Beyblade. Also not everyone can get these as Top Plate is only available in Korea. So how would we get enough people to host tournaments with enough people playing it? I want to wait till BeyRaiderz comes out though because it sounds like it has hope (Raiderz just sounds boss right?). I like Top Plate, but it is Korean not worldwide. This is the WBO not the KBO.
We can't really decide something like that right now. No one even knows how they preform yet, to my knowledge.
Well we'll have to wait till they come on ebay. They will be expensive and I probably won't be getting them.
(Sep. 05, 2013  11:43 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Yeah, my season two of Monsuno dub+toys seem to be dead... T-T

Since it will already have beyblade fans behind it, I think it'd do generally well.
Yeah, Scan2Go was kind of a bummer as well lol.
It'll probably do well, but I wouldn't expect more than one or two seasons...
Dude, chill out lol.

At most there would be a format for these, at most. We're not going to change the site name to Korean Top Plate Association.
That's like when those Battle Strikers came out, the site didn't exactly become a Battle Strikers forum.

Beyblade is the point of the site, and hopefully, it'll always be.
Lol I'm not getting obsessed with it. Just bringing up a point. I hope your right about that though Leone19. Wink
hmmm I wander if the plate is crucial to the game or not (Maybe thats what allows you to do that push the thing or if you launch it directly on the stadium it won't work right) basically there are three types of "Pencils" Top Plates Tornado battlers and anything on 230 with a tip for the Sharp sereies and if Sono-Kong lets hasbro make these hasbro would call it the XPS (extreme plate system) and they'd say something like expeireince the Heart Puonding action as you use your super plate to launch your Plate Spinner in the stadium and use the launcher to enhance the non stop Plating expireince! (I hope people who battle with Plate Spinners arn't called Platers lol Smile) and one more thing these are almost excatly like battle strikers the stadium the strikers/Top Plates and the Launcher controlling/shooting the bey during battle.