SonoKong's new Beyblade replica : TOP PLATE!!

Zankye got the stadium, Attack Dish, and the Tweezers.
That stadium is pretty big...
Wait, they are already being sold?
(Sep. 07, 2013  5:49 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: Wait, they are already being sold?

Read the posts before this page, seriously.
They actually look kinda cool...
The parts looks like a mix between HMS, Metal Fight, and Tornado Battlers, haha

I'm so investing in one of these.
how in the world does Zankye get all the new releases before everyone else? and the Top plates look really cool but for reasons stated on the last or 2 last pages I won't be getting any soon Unhappy
Hmmm..I'm actually a little less interested now that I've seen it in action. The plat is kind of inconvenient, since you could just set it off in the stadium lol
Probably going to buy one anyway, once the price goes down/
(Sep. 07, 2013  4:48 PM)Lazer Wrote: how in the world does Zankye get all the new releases before everyone else?

How, "before everyone else" ? Top Plates are officially released now, so there is no reason him getting things he probably just ordered on eBay would be further delayed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpmEL8we...ata_player he got golem too.
They're already all over ebay.
(Sep. 07, 2013  9:02 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Hmmm..I'm actually a little less interested now that I've seen it in action. The plat is kind of inconvenient, since you could just set it off in the stadium lol
Probably going to buy one anyway, once the price goes down/

I was thinking the exact same thing, lol
Umm... you guys do forget that this is zankye we're talking about, right? XD I think Im gonna buy the stadium and one or two top plates...
yeah Zankye has a weak launch wich lot's of people tak about in the comments he rigs his battles like when hasbro's metal fury hollwed out stock phantom orion beat his TT Phantom (attack mode) with a bad mold of BGrin wich ahdn't been used for months but everybody kept saying hasbro's Phantom rules or wow the hasbro Phantom beat the takara tomy one I think i'll get the hasbro instead Tired anyway Shiny (that's you nickname) could you maybe do a video when you get it I'd love to see an expiereanced blader using the top plates Smile
Thanks! Although I wont get them for a couple of weeks or so XD
When there's somethin new,
In the beyblade world,
Whoyagonnacall?
Beyblade geeks!

These look pretty cool actually (it's be nice if they were shorter though...), and I'll probably buy one or two.
BBG would definitly give us a good review/explanation/good battles when they get there hands on top plates BBG is my #1 beyblade channel on youtube it was the first channel I subscribed to Smile anyway on topic of this thread does anyone know how much they cost?
(Sep. 10, 2013  1:00 AM)Lazer Wrote: BBG would definitly give us a good review/explanation/good battles when they get there hands on top plates BBG is my #1 beyblade channel on youtube it was the first channel I subscribed to Smile but Zankye why did have to be Zankye...

Dude this post doesn't even have to do with Top Plate itself- just hating on Zankye.

Back on topic-
Does anyone notice a difference in the bottoms of the tops? They all look the same to me, I can't tell a difference.
After seeing Zankye's demonstration, I think it's safe to say the Terminator has a better chance in mastering the launch-plate technique than most casual players.... Talk about robotic gameplay lol. Not a bad looking top though; quite an industrial, heavy looking system. I love that launcher too.

EDIT: Yeah the hate train needs to stop, it becomes another "oh look it's a kid on the internet making videos!", he has improved greatly and dropped the nasty, non-professional scream opening.
(Sep. 10, 2013  1:02 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Back on topic-
Does anyone notice a difference in the bottoms of the tops? They all look the same to me, I can't tell a difference.

This is the issue i personally think looses my interest, Are the individual tops going to preform differently?

There construction is too similar and i doubt there will be great differences in wight. There essentially all using the same spin track and performance tip. (Would beyblade be fun if your only tip option was SF?)
(Sep. 10, 2013  1:26 AM)The Bishop Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2013  1:02 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Back on topic-

This is the issue i personally think looses my interest, Are the individual tops going to preform differently?

There construction is too similar and i doubt there will be great differences in wight. There essentially all using the same spin track and performance tip. (Would beyblade be fun if your only tip option was SF?)

I know the "clear wheel" and "metal wheel" are different, but those bases/bottoms look all the same to me...

I'd like to see a stadium without those little "notches"/walls towards the center...

If Zankye or anyone else were to do some Top Plate battles in a BB-10, that'd be interesting, seeing how they perform.
Since y'all were wanting BBG on this, they just uploaded this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npGj9i5pa2w

It looks somewhat interesting. If I have any money to blow I'll probably order a stadium set or something to fiddle around with. It may be advantageous that I'm Korean heehee
TOP PLATE looks much more interesting than the MFB Beys. Its like reallity we can launch it, keep it on the plate then land it on the stadium slowly or if we want give a jerk attack the other at the starting of the battle. I think WBO should add the TOP PLATE System. But first we need to do tests and then come on some conclusion.
(Sep. 12, 2013  3:15 AM)Nemo Wrote: TOP PLATE looks much more interesting than the MFB Beys. Its like reallity we can launch it, keep it on the plate then land it on the stadium slowly or if we want give a jerk attack the other at the starting of the battle. I think WBO should add the TOP PLATE System. But first we need to do tests and then come on some conclusion.

I think it could be an interesting side-event.

But what I said before- are all those bottoms the same...? Also, if no one yet posted this-
All Top Plate's are L/R.