SonoKong's new Beyblade replica : TOP PLATE!!

Hydra looks awesome I gotta admit.

Hopefully these spin for more than a minute solo lol...
I think this may be what hasbro meant in that statement they posted a while ago when they said 'in 2015 beyblade will push its limits even further' Or they could be BeyRaiderz a planned beyblade related product. I'll definately get the first few of them!
Eeh, if I get one of these it will probably be just for collection, something I keep MISP.

As for Hasbro, honestly, Im not sure why they cant just make their own Beys after Shogun Steel, instead of all these spinoffs. Maybe it could motivate TT to continue on with them, unless this is just a hiatus theyre doing.
Yes, WOW is my reaction too. So this is Sonokongs Beyblade-like toyline? So are those things on hand magnetic I'm guessing? And you punch them into the stadium with your hand? LOL. Anywway, TT isn't making this right.
Yeah the plate seems like a gag.

It keeps getting weird for me... completely round face bolt?
the inserting of the top plate (just typing this this made me laugh) into the launcher is kind of like hasbro's beywarrior's. maybe sono kong is trying to create there own origanal spin off to beyblade like hasbro's beywheelz.
but the design... from the side it looks like it was copied off from tornado battlers aka pencils "sigh" oh well I hope these thing's are customizable. Out of all the names for these things why top plate and the launching onto a plate why sono kong why
So a Beyblade/Battle Striker hybrid that you launch with the plate on your hand.....INTERESTING! Grin
The plate might not not be necessary, but in this case, it's what gets it to unlatch from the launcher and into the stadium. I guess they didn't want to be totally copying Beyblade. When I first saw the video, I thought that the stadium was on their fingers! XD I'm like "How the fuchsia would they battle on such a small stadium?" Until I saw the actual stadium! However, I don't want to judge them too harshly until I get to see one in action myself.

P.S. My friend used the beyblade tornado battlers as a dummy, and if these are inexpensive and don't do well, maybe you could use these as test dummies. Just a thought though Smile

Edit: Never mind, you don't exactly need the plate to battle, you can just simply tilt the launcher to release the top. Here is an example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q25HFJIg9A from times 3:22 to 3:37, or watch the whole video if you want.
what has beyblade come to Crying i wish it could just be the standard beyblades... y must they be soooo tall :\ the design looks nice but looking at the height of them... i say it wont work well
This isn't beyblade...it's a "rip-off" for lack of a better word. And there are videos that show the products in action. They seem to work just fine.
Hell, I'm totally up for giving these a whirl. The whole hand-plate thing is hilarious, though I could see some potential there.
The hand plate is an accident waiting to happen, but it has my attention lmao
Lolololol what is this? Top Plate? I want to see how these things do against Tornado Battlers, they look like they would have horrible balance. I mean, the plate would be cool to do tricks and stuff. Before I got a stadium, I would spin them on books and flip them into the air, and then catch them behind my back or something.
The supreme one I agree about the hand plates but im still trying them.
Or you could just get a beyblade like all the cool kids...
I'm not knocking these except for their height, definitely ambitious way to start things.

Thanks for the information provided, by the way Smile
@bazoka im getting some this chrismas (by some i mean some beyblade).
Beys go in stadiums, not plates. Sandwiches go on plates, and not in stadiums. So what's next, spinning sandwiches?
I actually think the plates speak for themselves, frankly there are caveats too big to ignore... If a metagame concept is workable.
(Aug. 08, 2013  4:15 AM)Bazooka Wrote: Beys go in stadiums, not plates. Sandwiches go on plates, and not in stadiums. So what's next, spinning sandwiches?

big mac 320yen
hahaha that bad-inspirational-video music, beautiful.

Looks kinda like battle strikers meets tornado battlers. Was kinda hoping for something more like plastics given the name, but eh, I guess it's something.
(Aug. 08, 2013  7:58 AM)Epic Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2013  4:07 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: I'm not knocking these except for their height, definitely ambitious way to start things.

Thanks for the information provided, by the way Smile

big mac 320yen

I sincerely hope they make a Top Plate version.
Anybody else notice the big similarity between the stadium for these and the stadiums for crush gears?
(Aug. 13, 2013  7:16 AM)Giraton Wrote: Anybody else notice the big similarity between the stadium for these and the stadiums for crush gears?

I imagine most people would see the similarity to battle strikers stadiums first, especially with the large size of crush gear stadia, but I totally see where you're coming from.
:[ I'm just gonna buy some for my collection.