SonoKong's new Beyblade replica : TOP PLATE!!

yeah I wonder if theres already a tier-list for top-plate but I highly doubt it...
i wonder if they will have WTPO ( world top plate organization) lol
that would actually be pretty cool! I can imagine it now it would be excatly like the wbo everything beyblade related would be top-plate related instead... but so far they haven't released enough so that it needs it's own website I think maybe we could have a top-plate forum or sub-forum Smile
i wonder if top plate will come to the usa
probally not unless hasbro get's the authorization from Sono-Kong to release them in the usa and canada but they would probally call people who battle with top plate's platers and the toyline would be called the XPS (extreme plate system)
If they ever did bring them over, They would be taking by Hasbro and they might do what they done to 4D Beyblades and change them. So you would might want to get them from Sono-Kong first. Also it realy works if say everyone wanted a Top Plate. Then it would be in the US and stufe but if not it will might not come out.
Hasbro released regular 4D beyblades ... And they've made Shogun Steel great so far so if they were the company to release it, then it'd be completely fine.

The only difference I could see is the stadiums.
I mean, The way they changed the tips, but yeah maybe they will release them soon just have to wait lol.
(Sep. 26, 2013  1:41 AM)armir Wrote: Yes, there being competitive combinations.

But battle technique is important than competitive combinations.
Like hitting the opponent's Top Plate with the launcher? Have you all found that difficult in competition? So far, I haven't been able to get it down with the Top Plate I have. Also, I'm assuming you all use the hand plates?
(Sep. 26, 2013  2:39 AM)armir Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2013  2:32 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2013  1:41 AM)armir Wrote: Yes, there being competitive combinations.

But battle technique is important than competitive combinations.

Do you know of any competitive combinations?

"wings, mortal, Rocky + D-02(AD-01)" is popular.

I have no idea what those pieces are but they sound cool
Omg There's a PLATE DJ.

But that's kinda cool honestly, I really hope we get them (somehow, unlikely though) in the States. That Gold Blaze Liger is awesome. Grin
I wonder if they have any dragon plates like ldrago
(Oct. 07, 2013  7:31 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I wonder if they have any dragon plates like ldrago

There is...

It's available as a single, and a Untiy Set:
Dread Dragon. Tongue_out
Awesome if it comes to America I will so get that one
They might come out in the US, but I don't think the UK. Even Beyblade here there's not that many Bladers left. If they don't come out here, I guess i'm going to be shipping a lot of stuff, haha.

Here's a list of them all Well if you read the OP you will see too:
Wings Falcon
Reptile Hydra
Antler Goat
Poison Scorpion
Mortal Shark
Blaze Liger
Rocky Golem
Dread Dragon
Thunder Wolf
you have got to be kidding me there's already a DJ and tournaments! man this thing is evolving fast! anyway armir do they have a name for people that play top plate? like people who play beyblade are called bladers (I hope you guys aren't called platers XD)
Those videos have gotten me more interested than anything else so far. I'm def going to need to get some now.
(Oct. 08, 2013  12:48 AM)armir Wrote: Sadly, Sonokong stopped all event of Beyblade and B-daman.
Top-plate in Korea is the only choice.

Of course they would put all promotion on their own toyline. They might have continued Beyblade events once in a while if they did not start their own version of Beyblade.
For some reason, I wish Top Plate wouldn't come in America; Top Plate would only make me lose patience, while Beywheelz gives me a work-out.