SonoKong's new Beyblade replica : TOP PLATE!!

(Oct. 10, 2013  9:40 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: For some reason, I wish Top Plate wouldn't come in America; Top Plate would only make me lose patience, while Beywheelz gives me a work-out.

What?

I really don't understand what you mean...

Tongue_out

This is actually like Beyblade, and pretty much is a good substitute for it, for now. Why would you rather have other Side-Series, that steers away from Beyblade, itself?
I get what you're trying to say, but with the whole stadium and balance issues, I would rather Beywheel.
I mean maybe I'll buy some for collection purposes, but I simply play with my Beywheelz in the driveway.
(Oct. 10, 2013  10:07 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: I get what you're trying to say, but with the whole stadium and balance issues, I would rather Beywheel.
I mean maybe I'll buy some for collection purposes, but I simply play with my Beywheelz in the driveway.

You do realize that you don't haveto use the handplate, though?

I mean, just because you're not fond of the Plate, would you rather not have any Beyblade (like) series, at all?

Even if they came to America, you don't have to buy them, instead of wishing they don't haha.

Tongue_out
You make a good point. Another reason why I don't like the series is because of the face designs.
(Oct. 10, 2013  10:22 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: You make a good point. Another reason why I don't like the series is because of the face designs.

You don't need to apply the stickers.

They're simplistic, and I see your point, but nothing much we can do about the designs.

I think they chose to be more simplistic, to differentiate themselves from Beyblade.
So i just saw a video of Blaze Liger in action in the BB-10 Attack Stadium with Orion. I think Top Plates will be good Tornado Stallers

Who in their right mind would use that Orion in battle??!! You done goofed BBG, you done goofed, haha.

I don't think Liger could be a tornado staller with that weird shaped bottom.
Wow I'm surprised top plates have such good stamina Smile
Top Plates are the next F230 lol!
Interesting. It reminds me of a Super Vortex, haha.

This seems, by far, better than the other stadium, from the initial release.

So this has something, that seems to be a Tornado Ridge... Tongue_out
Cool, it seems to be catering to stamina more than the flat stadium
It's a truly beautiful looking Stadium I'll give you that.

Reptile Hydra looks freaking hot.
That last set is really awesome! Grin

3 tops, Tweezers, a hand plate, and a rectangle (?) arena.

I like those new stadiums, compared to that first one. No weird bumps in the center, interrupting play.
They're like Hasbro stadiums because they don't actually have exits Tired. At least they're pretty short walls.
(Nov. 16, 2013  4:58 PM)Tri Wrote: They're like Hasbro stadiums because they don't actually have exits Tired. At least they're pretty short walls.

Better than that first one, though, haha.

As you said, they have short walls, so using the spring (?) mechanism from the Tweezers and KO'ing should be possible.
Even more things, wow.

So now we have a more Hasbro-ish arena, but it has short walls, so KO's should be possible.

I like the "toolbox" thing.

Man, all of these sets in one day are overwhelming, haha. Tongue_out
I'm a bit late to this but it looks pretty cool imo. The plate that goes on your hand is a bit weird though to me lol. It reminds me a lot of the HMS due to the long tip/bottom.
Does anyone have the episodes for Top Plate because I would have thought they'd be posted by now (I don't care if I sound impatient)
Wow, new tops. Nice Grin

I like the looks of them, a lot less "basic" than the first ones, in my opinion.
They look exactly the same to me ...
I like that Umber/Brown colored one a lot.... Eee
Congratulations Top Plate, you have impressed me with that nice looking system.