Recent Beyblade Purchases

wow thats a lot of stuff how much was it all?
(Sep. 07, 2013  12:42 AM)Lazer Wrote: wow thats a lot of stuff how much was it all?

if you're referring to me, I'm from washington, so i looked on craigslist which is like a local seattle ebay and you meet and greet and personally make the purchase. in this case, i'm from deep south seattle, and i saw the vortex set with pictures of all the stuff so i told them i wanted it, and they called me. I had to go all the way up past north east of seattle by 30miles. I met them at a park Joyful_3 It happened to be a sweet Japanese mother who's son, unfortunately.., has "grown out" of Beyblading Crying but.. his loss i guess Uncertain cause she sold it to me for 15$ with everything plus the s.pegasus and then with the extra 20$ i had left i stopped by fred meyers and picked up the lev&orochi Smile but i had to take 2 buses and a train... I'm dedicated to what I love. Also got a dble cheese burger on the way home. but yeah, this day was long but successful. *Tyson's voice*: Yeeeeeaaaaahhhh!
wow that's a lot of driving/walking and a super good deal on a super vortex stadium and a gurdian leviathan and Pirates Kraken Smile and your right it was the kids loss I can't believe he gave away all that for $15 thats almost as bad as that one time nupmuk traded a purple poison mw for a virgo GB145 and BD145 Tired
(Sep. 07, 2013  1:28 AM)Lazer Wrote: wow that's a lot of driving/walking and a super good deal on a super vortex stadium and a gurdian leviathan and Pirates Kraken Smile and your right it was the kids loss I can't believe he gave away all that for $15 thats almost as bad as that one time nupmuk traded a purple poison mw for a virgo GB145 and BD145 Tired

AH! XD i think its crazy how some people have either decent or ridiculous prices and then others just let em off for cheap cause to them it's considered "garbage." I'm still upset about the time a bought a wolborg and they sent me dragoon F but whatever, Dragoons are awesome always.
community rules Wrote:Before posting a new reply in a thread, ask yourself: does my reply contribute to this conversation in any way? If it does, go ahead and post it. If not, don't, or you could get in trouble.

If you're making a post, it should have some content. Meaningless posts aren't OK, nor are one-liners like, "cool!" "LOL" etc. Images are also one-liners. Essentially, keep this in mind: only post if you have something to say.
I bought driger ms, gaia dragoon ms, draciel ms and inferno hell kerbecs for less tgan 10(all genuine)
This is very minor, but I just purchased an RF. Smile
Is that fake? I'm not to knowledgable about HMS but that logo seems kinda weird.
Nah, I think it's real. Not sure. @DrigerGatling ONLY $18!!!! Where the heck did you even get that. GIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMME!!!

Edit: just saw it says ebay. my bad. And am about to buy this - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Similar-Beybla...40bd3#shId SmileSmile
Don't.. it's fake.
Quote:just saw it says ebay. my bad. And am about to buy this - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Similar-Beybla...40bd3#shId SmileSmile

Lol look at some of the phrases on that package "HIGH SPEED CIRCUMGYRATE TOPS" , " Let's Go Super Tops!"
I giggled XD
(Sep. 11, 2013  9:00 PM)Tri Wrote: Is that fake? I'm not to knowledgable about HMS but that logo seems kinda weird.

Yes it's real, but the box is Hasbro's.
(Sep. 12, 2013  12:11 AM)BeyderAndy Wrote: Just one this on ebay for $7. Smile

Isn't that fake??Uncertain or did I just not see that Hasbro released it?

[Image: %24(KGrHqR,!rgFIHVFog12BSIqlnhrwQ~~60_57.JPG]
i was originaly going to buy that but decided not to buy it.
(Sep. 12, 2013  12:15 AM)ryukiba Wrote:

that is 100% real and in no way fake however it was exclusive and only obtaiable by perticapating in a toys-rus tournament in canada here's a video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSwf0qwjlm0
(Sep. 12, 2013  12:17 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:

[Image: %24(KGrHqR,!rgFIHVFog12BSIqlnhrwQ~~60_57.JPG]
i was originaly going to buy that but decided not to buy it.

Why, because it's not the blue and black one? But yeah, I would get the Original and the Blue and Black instead of the Yellow and Red; just an oddly odd mixture of colors for Anubis.
IIRC you can only get that one my winning the game the Beyta-1 machine so I hope you're ready to go to japan Tired
(Sep. 12, 2013  1:29 AM)Lazer Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2013  12:15 AM)ryukiba Wrote:

that is 100% real and in no way fake however it was exclusive and only obtaiable by perticapating in a toys-rus tournament in canada here's a video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSwf0qwjlm0
Cool video!Smile that stinks they could only use spark FX beysUnhappy
I want that Murcury Anubis!Grin
Bought an Ultimate Gravity Perseus because it was $3 haha
Might have the 3 RB12 prizes, the prizes of RB11, and 10 if I bid on them at the right time Joyful_2 oh and did I mention that there were like 5 Dragoon V2s?
Don't necessarily know if this counts as a purchase, but I received a number of plastic beys from a friend of mine who went off to college. Now to see what we got from it, haha. It's still in my locker at school, but there was a Dragoon V2 AR, Master Driger, and some other stuff.
Well as long as you get something, it's a purchase.
(Sep. 14, 2013  1:14 AM)Striker Phantom Wrote: Well as long as you get something, it's a purchase.

I think you may be misunderstanding the root definition of the word purchase.
acquire (something) by paying for it; buy.
He received the beyblades for free as a gift.

Lucky duck Tongue_out