Recent Beyblade Purchases

I won't be getting anything anytime soon according to my mom...
I just got a l drago guardian, wing Pegasus, and a duo Uranus
you mean the ultimate dx set?
so my little brother just got the spark FX Duo Ice-Titan at Tuesday morning XD he didn't care that it was terrible he just loved the face bolt oh and FYI those hieroglyphic face bolts actual work Smile and get this it was only $4.99! I wanted to get Ronin Dragooon but the only other things were another Duo-Ice titan and some beywheelz Tired plus a Beywheelz face-off... sorry for doubling my posts Unhappy wait that doesn't make sence I mean duoble posting XD
Duo ice is good your brother got lucky Smile
no it's not. the TT one from the ultimate dx set is good the one by hasbro is hollowed out like the hasbro Phantom... and even though it's bulkier it's still useless. anyways back on topic my Galaxy Pegasis DX set should be here between today and October 7th Smile although unfortunately I can't say for sure as USPS doesn't have the best tracking :\
I had second thought about getting archer griffin so in a couple hours ill order these for under $30 shipping included: gravity destroyer gb145s stamina version , ldrago 105f and none other than diablo nemesis x d
I just bought Thief Saramanda F230 SF from *Ginga* at the tournament today.
cool Smile BTW what kind of F230 was it? but really out of that there's only 2 good parts Saramanda and F230 :\ oh and how much was it?
(Sep. 28, 2013  9:38 PM)Lazer Wrote: cool Smile BTW what kind of F230 was it? but really out of that there's only 2 good parts Saramanda and F230 :\ oh and how much was it?

Thief Saramanda has the Brown F230 by the way, so its impossible that he'd get the orange one.
I just ordered ultimate gravity destroyer gb145s stamina version and ldrago 105f
Yesterday i ordered a zero g defence stadium!
great news my galaxy pegasis dx set arrived! megalopolitan is definintly trustwirthy Smile
I just got ldrago 105f it it was a little smaller then I imagined but the string launcher L looks awesome I can't wait to try it out
i recently ordered 9 Red Metal Stone Face Packets for 0.99 USD each http://www.ebay.com/itm/360700064288?var...1439.l2649 .
(Nov. 03, 2012  4:59 PM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote: I just got these :

hi man
have you got Black Dragoon GT Starter Set?
I can buy it
(Oct. 05, 2013  2:53 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: i recently ordered 9 Red Metal Stone Face Packets for 0.99 USD each http://www.ebay.com/itm/360700064288?var...1439.l2649 .

Thanks for posting that, just purchased 5 of them, what a good price!
That's an amazing price! That seller seems great! He's only charging $6.99 for Zero G Random Booster vol.1!

I think I'm gonna purchase a few metal stone faces from him on Sunday if I can.
That is an absolutely incredible price... I'm going to have to order a couple. Smile
Just brought Griffin Dragoon Air Snychrome set. Just need one more so I can snychrome 2 black dragoon Tongue_out once you go black you never go back!
I'm honored to be on Cakes woo quotes list, I'm accomplished.
Anyways, I got a ZG attack type stadium, and I don't understand it's competitiveness, the BB10 is about skill and strength, whereas this stadium is a spinning dorito with yellow pimples, and the way I see to win is if you got CF, SA165... It's like you got a screwdriver shoved into the center of your pupil, and... This stadium also shows when my cousin uses Dragooon, I get outswayed, and then he brags he won. It's like the legal Beyta stadium.

Edit: Yellow pimples are those snappers that hold the weight.
(Oct. 08, 2013  4:25 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I'm honored to be on Cakes woo quotes list, I'm accomplished.
Anyways, I got a ZG attack type stadium, and I don't understand it's competitiveness, the BB10 is about skill and strength, whereas this stadium is a spinning dorito with yellow pimples, and the way I see to win is if you got CF, SA165... It's like you got a screwdriver shoved into the center of your pupil, and... This stadium also shows when my cousin uses Dragooon, I get outswayed, and then he brags he won. It's like the legal Beyta stadium.

O that is too funny XD especially the Dorito part (but how is it with yellow pimples? what?)

Not as strategic, but good in its own way.
Picked up a case of Zero-G RBV3, woooo first beyblade purchase in a while.
It'll arrive here before the next NYC tournament I believe.

I also got a Wolborg 4, and while I don't usually play plastics there are a specific few that I have always wanted since I was a kid and Wolborg 4 was one of them (along with Driger F, Burning Kerberous and Dragoon/Driger V2)
I just purchased a Seaborg!! I'm pretty excited for it to get here. I'm starting to get a plastic collection going.

Here's my huge collection now:

Tongue_out
I recently ordered a Galeon, a Dragoon G, a Driger S, a Dark Dragoon, and 2 Draciel MBDs. Grin