Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

Personally, DrPepseeto would seem better, hah.
YES. JUST YES. Kai-V your knowledge isn't limited to Beyblade. But also gimmicky names.
YESSSSSSS, I just got a Debit/Credit card today! I can FINALLY order things online by myself!

Thanks to Kei for getting me the things I needed from online! Wink
(Aug. 19, 2013  5:06 AM)LMAO Wrote: YESSSSSSS, I just got a Debit/Credit card today! I can FINALLY order things online by myself!

How old are you??

Anyways, today's a sad and happy day: The 5 year death of my grandma, and my parents anniversery...
(Aug. 19, 2013  5:10 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2013  5:06 AM)LMAO Wrote: YESSSSSSS, I just got a Debit/Credit card today! I can FINALLY order things online by myself!

How old are you??

Anyways, today's a sad and happy day: The 5 year death of my grandma, and my parents anniversery...

I'm 14! It's more of a Debit card, that lets you order things online!

Sorry about your Grandma, and congratulations to your Parents!
(Aug. 19, 2013  5:11 AM)LMAO Wrote: I'm 14! It's more of a Debit card, that lets you order things online!

I wish I had something like this when I was 14!
Ugh, school starts today...

Back to 175 days of boredom.
(Aug. 19, 2013  1:03 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Ugh, school starts today...

Back to 175 days of boredom.

Good luck, 175 days from now, you'll be happy!
does anyone watch Veggie tales? please don`t tease me or say i`m too old to watch it i`m 12 btw
Does anyone else think takara tommy might make something bigger then a 230 track
(Aug. 20, 2013  2:24 AM)fury sagittero Wrote: Does anyone else think takara tommy might make something bigger then a 230 track

Not currently, since MFB (is most likely discontinued) and beyblade is general is on a hiatus.
This goes in Beyblade Random thoughts, btw.
So I was looking at this: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/3...00-432.jpg
right, and right when I find Slendy, my alarm goes off.

How can internet people be so psychic?
(Aug. 20, 2013  2:17 AM)Lazer Wrote: does anyone watch Veggie tales? please don`t tease me or say i`m too old to watch it i`m 12 btw
The religious thing with vegetables? I remember that from when I was little, it was stinkin' awesome!
Ughhh, today was rough.

I went to the dentist to get a filling for my first cavity, and that hurt like hell, and then I went to Wal-Mart, only to catch a kid in action stealing Beyblades from the boxes. He stole like 10 Beys all together. He was about 10 years old, and I got the security guy, and told him about the kid, and then they got the kid, and called his parents.

I was in awe watching this kid tear the Beys from the boxes, it was crazy.
(Aug. 23, 2013  9:02 PM)LMAO Wrote: Ughhh, today was rough.

I went to the dentist to get a filling for my first cavity, and that hurt like hell, and then I went to Wal-Mart, only to catch a kid in action stealing Beyblades from the boxes. He stole like 10 Beys all together. He was about 10 years old, and I got the security guy, and told him about the kid, and then they got the kid, and called his parents.

Wow! That is crazy!!O.o
Did you know that WalMart doesn't actually pay for the products on there store shelves until it sells at the register. Anything stolen is a direct loss from the manufacturer. That is unfortunate, who leaves there 10 year old kid alone at walmart?!
I'm guessing the kid took the bus by himself or something to get there, but yeah I HATE it when people steal Beys, it annoys me so much, especially if I go there for a part I need, and then I just see the box of it.

Kills me every time.
(Aug. 23, 2013  9:20 PM)LMAO Wrote: I'm guessing the kid took the bus by himself or something to get there, but yeah I HATE it when people steal Beys, it annoys me so much, especially if I go there for a part I need, and then I just see the box of it.

Kills me every time.
STEALING IS WRONG! I found a libra at walmart one time, after it got rare. I picked it up, and there wasn't a Libra in it, I was so mad!

You shoulda roughed him up yourself. Throw a couple punches around, be a man!

or at least yell at him
(Aug. 23, 2013  9:33 PM)*Ginga* Wrote:

You shoulda roughed him up yourself. Throw a couple punches around, be a man!

or at least yell at him
Kick'm in the shins if you see him again! Both shins 50 times! Violence is the best way to promote peace!
Does anyone know what grade NJROTC sign ups are?
I heard they take place during 8th grade. But I'm not sure.

I'm going to 8th grade this year, and my wonder is slowing dissolving my insides xD
Too bad me and my Girl Friend aren't in the same classes, but we are in the same hall, so lunch is an a-okay thing.

I remember before I was into beyblade, I got a rare lego set, and this 150 pound kid jumped on me and swiped my set... Anyways, I have a loud voice so I would yell at the kid.
Since we're on the topic of stores and dentists, I went to the dentist, and they used a spinning blade needle on my teeth, the rest is just mouthwash. Then I went to target, and here comes the awkward moment when the girl you like sees you obsessing over a beyblade... Thankfully she's the silent type, so I'm pretty sure she won't tell anybody..
First thing I told my girlfriend was that I was a super nerd. Then she told me she needed help on Zelda. It'll be two years on the 21st of November Smile
I should've yelled at him but I'd rather not get involved with the situation (even though I did).

DrPepsidew: How sweet :')
You did the right thing by getting security and not getting involved yourself, to be honest. A lot of places don't take kindly to scuffles in their stores, especially if they already have security. Unless they're likely to get away before security gets there, it's generally simpler for all involved. Even over here where there generally isn't dedicated store security these days (just shopping complex security) and regular staff have to deal with theft instead, once a fight between two customers breaks out it's harder to tell who is in the right/wrong.

Darn kids don't even remember how to steal tops right... You challenge them to a beyblade battle for their blades and then cheat using razor blades and stuff. You know, the Blade Sharks way.