Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jan. 26, 2013  9:43 PM)Starlight25 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2013  9:35 PM)SagemodeDC Wrote: Can I buy a BB-38 instead of a BB-10 or should I buy one of those cheap 4D stadiums on ebay that are similar to the bb-10 for tests

Try the BB-32 battle set; 2 beys Dark Wolf and Storm Pegasis, 2 string beylaunchers, stadium fences (sky blue), and BB-10 Attack Stadium. It's at a good price on ebay.
To add to Starlights suggestion, at toynk it cost about 32$, that's what BB-10s usually go for alone

http://www.toynk.com/product/TAK-BY33514...BB-32.html
if I was you I definatly buy the bb-32 set
How much does a Blizzard Orthorous G go for these days?
(Jan. 27, 2013  7:23 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: How much does a Blizzard Orthorous G go for these days?
Doesn't that belong in the Plastics Q&A thread? Tongue_out
Hey guys my name is Tim
I recently started getting into beys and I want to know what are some beys that are essential to any collection. I'm usually fairly competitive in any hobby I get into.

I have a few hasbro beys and a hasbro stadium I know that the TT beys have more weight to them but I have also heard the new hyperbeys also have multiple modes and similar weight.

Where are some of the better online stores?

Any suggestions and tips would be awesome. Thanks in advance!
is it more worth it to buy driger s or driger f

they are the same price
(Jan. 28, 2013  1:54 AM)TrueVaultHunter Wrote: Hey guys my name is Tim
I recently started getting into beys and I want to know what are some beys that are essential to any collection. I'm usually fairly competitive in any hobby I get into.

I have a few hasbro beys and a hasbro stadium I know that the TT beys have more weight to them but I have also heard the new hyperbeys also have multiple modes and similar weight.

Where are some of the better online stores?

Any suggestions and tips would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

Well first off you should purchase Dark Knight Dragooon. It does everything, and it does it well. Get two if you can. The best Beyblades to use in conjunction with Dragooon are Guardian Revizer and Pirates Killerken.

Next up would be the Ultimate DX Set. It's a great buy, almost everything in it is viable in some way. A BB-10 or BB-32 are good ways to obtain the stadium you will need competitively.

The Hyperblade Flash Sagittario and Phantom Orion are worth the buy. If you can find it, get the Meteor Fire Face Off set, it has a lot of good parts. If not a Hell Kerbecs will do.

You can read more about the stuff I mentioned on Beywiki.

(Jan. 29, 2013  9:35 PM)geetster99 Wrote: is it more worth it to buy driger s or driger f

they are the same price

Driger S is better then Driger F. But the two you mentioned are probably Sonokong, which means they are a bit too small and aren't interchangeable with Takara Tomy parts.
I need to get a metal flat, but I only want to get a Hasbro bey. What should I get?
(Jan. 30, 2013  4:37 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: I need to get a metal flat, but I only want to get a Hasbro bey. What should I get?

It comes either with Screw Lyra ED145MF, or Screw Capricorne 100MF, so really, you choose whatever you want ... 100 is only slightly better than ED145, and even then, not all the time.
(Jan. 30, 2013  4:37 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: I need to get a metal flat, but I only want to get a Hasbro bey. What should I get?

I'd go with Screw Capricorne 90MF. Screw is a semi-great Attack MW, 90 is a great low-height track for Stamina and Attack and there's the MF you need. There's also Screw Lyra ED145MF but 90 > ED145.
(Jan. 30, 2013  4:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It comes either with Screw Lyra ED145MF, or Screw Capricorne 100MF, so really, you choose whatever you want ...

Screw Capricorne comes with 90, not 100.
First time saw Kai-V committing an error 0_o
here are some parts that I have-
Evil Befall UW145EWD
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Grand Cetus W145RS
spare parts-
Phantom
Meteo
Earth x2

Aquario
L-Drago

SF
SD
HF/S

What beys should I buy to make top-tier combos?
(Jan. 30, 2013  5:27 AM)zeneo Wrote: First time saw Kai-V committing an error 0_o
here are some parts that I have-
Evil Befall UW145EWD
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Grand Cetus W145RS
spare parts-
Phantom
Meteo
Earth x2

Aquario
L-Drago

SF
SD
HF/S

What beys should I buy to make top-tier combos?

I guess you could buy the Ultimate DX Set, Hell Kerbecs BD145DS, Ray Unicorno D125CS, Basalt Horogium 145WD, Diablo Nemesis XGrin, Flash Sagittario 230WD, Variares DGrin, and Death Quetzalcoatl are pretty much the best things to buy to make a top-tier combo. And are these ALL your Beyblades? I also know it seems like a lot of stuff to buy, but I guess you could but some of them and not all.
VariAres isn't a necessity after having Flash, I believe ...
zeneo- Try getting the two maximum series beys(Hell Kerbecs,and Basalt) along with Ray Unicorno. Those are kinda the basic parts you need.
If you can get the 4D ones, even better!
Just remember to not buy Hasbro Metal Fury ones (unless they are Hyperblades/Spark FX, and have a picture that clearly show the beys to have 4D parts.
yes,I have only these beyblades.....
Tired
Guess I can get Flash,Basalt and Hell quite easily
DX Set,Death,VariAres,Unicorno and Diablo will surely burn a hole in my pocket.
should I consider buying a Zero-G bey?
(Jan. 30, 2013  6:32 AM)zeneo Wrote: yes,I have only these beyblades.....
Tired
Guess I can get Flash,Basalt and Hell quite easily
DX Set,Death,VariAres,Unicorno and Diablo will surely burn a hole in my pocket.
should I consider buying a Zero-G bey?
Yes, Zero-G are worthwhile purchases. Though I would suggest getting at least two so you can synchrome.
If you are considering getting into Zero G, you need a Reviser and a Dragooon.
That's it. You have a phenomenal combo right there- Reviser Dragooon B: D
I don't have a BGrin
Had to sell it in order to fund for more beys......
how much do you guys think i could get for a mobile beystadium (red) if i sell it on ebay?
(Jan. 31, 2013  3:11 AM)Infinity Wrote: how much do you guys think i could get for a mobile beystadium (red) if i sell it on ebay?

What's it's condition? NIB? Mint? Either way, I'd say it'll go for around $10-$30, maybe a bit lower than $10 in a worst-case scenario but, definitely not higher than the original price you paid for it, I can tell you that.
(Jan. 30, 2013  8:52 AM)zeneo Wrote: I don't have a BGrin
Had to sell it in order to fund for more beys......

Ooh, in that case, getting into Zero G requires a lot of investment... :\
Then again, I see you are a Scavenger Hunt winner...
What are you getting already? Maybe it would help reduce the investment involved...
What set(s) should I get for Zero-G? I think I might get into it soon.
get the bbg-24 or bbg-25 that would be a great start
I agree with DarkAquario55, get the BBG-24 and BBG-25 Ultimate Synchrome DX Sets. I'd also recommend getting Guardian Reviser and Dark Knight Dragooon after.
Alright, Thanks for recommending me those products.