Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Sep. 29, 2012  6:56 AM)~ZX~ Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2012  3:52 AM)Barreto Wrote: Can someone list which are the Best/Most sought after 4D Beys? List even the remotely good ones.
if your looking for the most popular ones u can't go past people's favourites Big Bang Pegasus fang leone ldrago destroy and then of course Diablo nemesis and maybe blitz unicorno which can be obtained threw the strongest blader set maybe also look at flash Sagittario
Yeah I've seen those, but those are sort of the default Beys you hear of when you ask about 4D, I was looking for everything else after that. Although thanks I can start the list with these and add the Strongest Blader Set. If someone can add any Good 4D Beyblade sets, please do.
Well, if you don't have a proper stadium, you could always go for the Big Bang Pegasis DX Set. It comes with a black attack stadium. I don't think getting the Strongest Blader Set is worth it, since Blitz isn't really competitively viable, but looks quite nice though.
(Sep. 29, 2012  8:04 AM)Fantomu Wrote: Well, if you don't have a proper stadium, you could always go for the Big Bang Pegasis DX Set. It comes with a black attack stadium. I don't think getting the Strongest Blader Set is worth it, since Blitz isn't really competitively viable, but looks quite nice though.

I forgot to say, these aren't for me, I'm trying to see which are good 4D Beys to sell in a Comic-con so basically anything goes, but I'm trying to figure out which are good 4D beyblades, sets, stadiums and accessories. Whether they're competitively viable doesn't really matter, although it matters to myself as a Blader. But I'm just asking because I haven't had any experience with 4D and up until 4 months ago I hadn't even heard of Takara Tomy and neither have most of the Bladers over here so selling them would change the game over here and make me a profit which is always good Grin

In a way, I'm asking what would you buy right now or what have you bought an thought was nice/good from the 4D series?

Also, anything hasbro didn't release? From Metal Fusion/Masters.
All I've got is :
Launcher Rubber
Grip Support
Metal Assist
Metal Faces
Grip Rubber
and all TT Stadiums
(If I'm missing anything please add.)
(Sep. 27, 2012  11:45 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: About how much is the L Drago Destroy Gold Armoured Ver. worth? Thank you.
Just putting it out there again.

Is this legit? http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Random-Bo...ade+zero+g. And is this the place to put it?
(Sep. 30, 2012  1:15 AM)Beyniac Wrote: Is this legit? http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Random-Bo...ade+zero+g. And is this the place to put it?
That is legit because it say Takara Tomy and I don`t think Amazon sells fake beyblades

I was pretty sure it was legit but I'm paranoid and just wanted to be safe.
That seems fake. Unless its a PTW and they just renamed it. And why the heck is it eighty bucks!?
Edit: Taking another look, it looks legit but not worth 80 freaking dollars.
(Sep. 29, 2012  11:32 PM)zflare3 Wrote: Should I buy:
Zero-G Stadium.(already have a saramanda, ifraid, W145 and Dragooon)
Or:
1 pack of Beyblade Trading cards
L/R Launcher
Segment grip
Quetz wheel
String launcher extension
Mf-H

Not much of a need for the zero-G stadium, since there is barely any competitive play for it yet. I'd go for the second set, but perhaps replace the extension with something else, cos it really drains the power of the launch(is this different from the suspension?)
(Sep. 27, 2012  11:45 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: About how much is the L Drago Destroy Gold Armoured Ver. worth? Thank you.
Come on, I need an answer soon.
Is $51 USD good for Berserker Begirados, Bandid Goreim, and Samurai Revizer SA165Q?
(Oct. 01, 2012  10:17 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote:
Come on, I need an answer soon.
It's about 40$-60$.I am not sure of the exact price.
Should i get gravity destroyer or blitz striker and im gonna get the TT blitz striker but i dont know if i should get hasbros gravity destroyer or takara tomus
(Oct. 02, 2012  9:53 PM)specter187 Wrote: Should i get gravity destroyer or blitz striker and im gonna get the TT blitz striker but i dont know if i should get hasbros gravity destroyer or takara tomus
it really doesn't matter but I got to say the TT Destroyer(Perseus) becuase it comes with a BeyLauncher LR

Should I get:
Ultimate DX Set
OR
Dragooon, Samurai Revizer SA165Q and EWD?
(Oct. 02, 2012  10:24 PM)McProdigy Wrote: Should I get:
Ultimate DX Set
OR
Dragooon, Samurai Revizer SA165Q and EWD?

I'd say the Ultimate DX Set rather than the Zero-G lot due to the fact that it has Duo Uranus the dominant Defense/Stamina/Balance type, Wing Pegasis which has a little use in Defense (ithink), and L-Drago Guardian a great Balance when equipped with BD145RDF. Don't even get me started on the Bey-Launcher LR & the Custom Metal Faces...

Although, Dragoon Reviser SA165EWD is a great Stamina type too... But since Duo is most dominant right now, I'd say get the DX set...
(Sep. 30, 2012  1:18 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2012  1:15 AM)Beyniac Wrote: Is this legit? http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Random-Bo...ade+zero+g. And is this the place to put it?
That is legit because it say Takara Tomy and I don`t think Amazon sells fake beyblades
1. It is legit
2. It isn't sold by Amazon themselves
3. If you look at the sellers profile, He has 417 ratings and out of all of them he has 4.9 stars out of 5

So yes, it is legit.

(Sep. 29, 2012  8:16 AM)Barreto Wrote: Also, anything hasbro didn't release? From Metal Fusion/Masters.
All I've got is :
Launcher Rubber
Grip Support
Metal Assist
Metal Faces
Grip Rubber
and all TT Stadiums
(If I'm missing anything please add.)
this is porbably a bit late to reply but,
I own 2 metal faces from hasbro. Also, Hasbro diddn't realease many 4d parts if that counts. they think ad145 is a good substitute for th170!
You have to buy a whole video game to get a Metal Face from Hasbro, so I think it counts for his message ...
Does any one know where I could find Vulcan horogium BD145rs and gravity Perseus BD145XF I think it's XF? from rabdom booster 7 i want them for the BD145 also for a resnable price?
Can someone help me? i bought 2 gaia dragoon (the first one and V one) but the V one doesn't come with a launcher, and I think the other one doesn't either

So, what is better? buy a normal Right Launcher or a Kid Dragoon with Launcher? so I could use my Gaia Dragoons too
(Oct. 03, 2012  4:31 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: Can someone help me? i bought 2 gaia dragoon (the first one and V one) but the V one doesn't come with a launcher, and I think the other one doesn't either

So, what is better? buy a normal Right Launcher or a Kid Dragoon with Launcher? so I could use my Gaia Dragoons too

IF your ABSOLUTELY sure the Kid Dragoon comes with a Right spin launcher then Id go for him. But if your not sure if he does come with one get a launcher separately.
(Oct. 03, 2012  5:19 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2012  4:31 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: Can someone help me? i bought 2 gaia dragoon (the first one and V one) but the V one doesn't come with a launcher, and I think the other one doesn't either

IF your ABSOLUTELY sure the Kid Dragoon comes with a Right spin launcher then Id go for him. But if your not sure if he does come with one get a launcher separately.

If the unboxing are trustful, the hasbro Kid Dragoon have one. Thanks for the help