[Product]  Shadow Orichalcum Aero Bite/Orichalcum Outer Octa

Orichalcum outer Octo is my favourite of the two, and I NEED octa!
the outer disc looks kinda like a combination of ring and limited considering the round design and four indented sides
(Sep. 16, 2017  4:59 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2017  6:23 AM)Kei Wrote: Won today! Took around 60 tries.

However, I've heard of others trying well over 100 times and not winning today ...

Decided to go for a second Orichalcum tonight. Over 200 mind-numbing tries later I ...

Have now tried approximately 609 times since winning my first one and have come up with nothing to show for it. Insane.
On both Orichalcums, there are tiny Omega signs next to where the launcher prongs would fit
In Japan Outer disk go on the rampage in G2 and G3 tournament and Value on YAJ is increasing now
(Oct. 06, 2017  3:38 PM)marutti Wrote: In Japan Outer disk go on the rampage in G2 and G3 tournament and Value on YAJ is increasing now

There goes any chance of owning this bey. Uncertain
(Oct. 06, 2017  4:40 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2017  3:38 PM)marutti Wrote: In Japan Outer disk go on the rampage in G2 and G3 tournament and Value on YAJ is increasing now

There goes any chance of owning this bey. Uncertain
really that how you get it rip.
Dang. I should hang onto my shadow orichalum then

What sort of combinations were being used with it?
I just want to set a flag here:
Maximum Garuda. Ωuter. Bearing would be the best stamina combo, although mG might be banned and this combo may not have enough resistance to burst.
So Outer is becoming the new Spread?
(Oct. 06, 2017  10:31 PM)Mage Wrote: So Outer is becoming the new Spread?

Yes.
Compared to commonly used stamina discs, such as Spread, Heavy, Gravity and Yell, Ωuter has larger weight and size, with outer weight distribution just like what it's name implies, thus providing a larger moment of inertia.
(Oct. 06, 2017  11:01 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2017  10:31 PM)Mage Wrote: So Outer is becoming the new Spread?

Yes.
Compared to commonly used stamina discs, such as Spread, Heavy, Gravity and Yell, Ωuter has larger weight and size, with outer weight distribution just like what it's name implies, thus providing a larger moment of inertia.

Oh god no
An extremely hard to obtain part that's op. Once people start getting Orichalum, the meta is gonna be skewed again unless we do something
(Oct. 06, 2017  11:14 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2017  11:01 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Compared to commonly used stamina discs, such as Spread, Heavy, Gravity and Yell, Ωuter has larger weight and size, with outer weight distribution just like what it's name implies, thus providing a larger moment of inertia.

An extremely hard to obtain part that's op. Once people start getting Orichalum, the meta is gonna be skewed again unless we do something

ehh, I doubt it's particularly better than 8G. Maybe a side-grade at best. I wouldn't worry about it too much.
(Oct. 06, 2017  6:14 PM)Kei Wrote:

What sort of combinations were being used with it?

gK.Ω.R
(Oct. 07, 2017  9:52 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2017  6:14 PM)Kei Wrote: What sort of combinations were being used with it?

gK.Ω.R

do people in japan seriosuly not know how to use attack
(Oct. 06, 2017  8:33 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I just want to set a flag here:
Maximum Garuda. Ωuter. Bearing would be the best stamina combo, although mG might be banned and this combo may not have enough resistance to burst.

bearing's low friction should be enough to help it resist burst though I think mG needs recoil control and movement of Atomic to work properly. japanense combo gkOR should be the best combo

(Oct. 07, 2017  11:03 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2017  9:52 AM)marutti Wrote: gK.Ω.R

or maybe players there have mastered at dealing with attack type by use of launch techniques and use of tightest, most stable parts.
(Oct. 07, 2017  11:03 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2017  9:52 AM)marutti Wrote: gK.Ω.R

Because there's not merit to use Attack in Japan.
gK and mG doesn't burst
Yeah, that's due to one of the problems with TT's rules: in no scenario due they award 2 Points for a KO. At least for Deck Format in WBO events we do.

It's surprising TT hasn't tried enacting a change like this or the one we recently did for KOs where if you get KOed and bounce back in immediately, it's still a KO to increase the viability of Attack types.

I understand that they wanted to promote the gimmick of this series (Burst Finishes) by making only it worth two points, but it's strange that they remain steadfastly OK with a Stamina-based metagame when there is easy options available to make more of their products (Attack types, in this case) viable competitively.
Does anyone know how good shadow orichalcum is on defense? I want to know if the Shadow Orichalcum layer is good for competitive for defense.
(Nov. 21, 2017  11:36 AM)Foxer Wrote: Does anyone know how good shadow orichalcum is on defense? I want to know if the Shadow Orichalcum layer is good for competitive for defense.

Based on experience, it's really not good for Defense or Stamina. It's definitely okay, but that's it.
I have used up my 315 attempts and result in nothing...LOL
My friend said that the probability to win in a single attempt is only 1/1600...I didn’t believe, but now I think he is right...
(Nov. 25, 2017  11:41 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I have used up my 315 attempts and result in nothing...LOL
My friend said that the probability to win in a single attempt is only 1/1600...I didn’t believe, but now I think he is right...

I'd believe that. I know people in Japan who have tried over 1,000 times and not won. I got lucky and won in 60-70 tries, but I'm up to around 700-800 total now and haven't won a second.
How do you try?