[Product]  Shadow Orichalcum Aero Bite/Orichalcum Outer Octa

(Nov. 27, 2017  10:13 PM)dt1000 Wrote: How do you try?

I got you fam
Anyone willing to try out Valkyrie ??? Octa as burst attacker?
(Nov. 30, 2017  12:27 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Anyone willing to try out Valkyrie ??? Octa as burst attacker?

make sense but V might not able to to do well against heavy weight of god system.
(Nov. 30, 2017  2:21 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2017  12:27 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Anyone willing to try out Valkyrie ??? Octa as burst attacker?

make sense but V might not able to to do well against heavy weight of god system.

I've recently seen some pretty impressive videos of what happens when you mod V to god tier weight. Theory is that V on  Octa might be the closest legal equivalent.
with shadow orichalcum’s layer’s roundness and insane burst resistance, I’m shocked it hasn’t been used much. I know it’s a bit costly to get but it’s like mG price and mG was spammed. Does it have some sort of defect like easy destabilisation?
(Dec. 01, 2017  7:36 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: with shadow orichalcum’s layer’s roundness and insane burst resistance, I’m shocked it hasn’t been used much. I know it’s a bit costly to get but it’s like mG price and mG was spammed. Does it have some sort of defect like easy destabilisation?

The layer's stamina and defense aren't great, and the gimmick isn't really effective at preventing bursts. It's just not that good...
Yeah, the gimmick makes it go from round to Flash Metal Wheel
Ah I see, cos when it was released it was introduces as this unburstable bey or something. So it always made me wonder.
its just crazy on how much sellers on yahoo auctions japan are selling Orichalcum.Ω.Ω for. one seller has his bid price for it at 90000 yen and has the buy now price at 100,000 yen and then there are sellers on yahoo japan auctions just selling the outer disc for 48000 yen and another seller is selling his outer disc for 50000 yen
(Dec. 05, 2017  4:07 AM)jamie Wrote: its just crazy on how much sellers on yahoo auctions japan are selling Orichalcum.Ω.Ω for. one seller has his bid price for it at 90000 yen and has the buy now price at 100,000 yen and then there are sellers on yahoo japan auctions just selling the outer disc for 48000 yen and another seller is selling his outer disc for 50000 yen

To translate for most people:

Whole bey: 800usd bid, 886 usd buy.

Outer disks: 427usd-445usd.

For the Canadians:

Whole bey: 1012cad bid, 1120cad buy.

Outer: 540cad-563cad.

I seriously wouldnt spend that kind of money on a spinning top *no offense*
wish I could get Outer and Octa...but then again, weren't the chances like 1/10,000? My memory may be exaggerating the chance...
(Dec. 05, 2017  1:42 PM)Sıon Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2017  4:07 AM)jamie Wrote: its just crazy on how much sellers on yahoo auctions japan are selling Orichalcum.Ω.Ω for. one seller has his bid price for it at 90000 yen and has the buy now price at 100,000 yen and then there are sellers on yahoo japan auctions just selling the outer disc for 48000 yen and another seller is selling his outer disc for 50000 yen

To translate for most people:

For the Canadians:

I have seen the whole bey on samurai buyer highest bid on $550, but another higher bid might have been placed
(Dec. 06, 2017  2:15 AM)Foxer Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2017  1:42 PM)Sıon Wrote: To translate for most people:

For the Canadians:

I have seen the whole bey on samurai buyer highest bid on $550, but another higher bid might have been placed

But seriously, for a single beyblade, thats absurd.
I actually am now waiting for my octa driver to be shipped to my house I bought it for 270 dollars
Does anyone know what the driver is similar to?
Can we get these layers/outer/octa in the next random booster plz =)
(Jan. 08, 2018  5:23 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: Can we get these layers/outer/octa in the next random booster plz =)

Very unlikely because they are limited edition parts
(Jan. 08, 2018  5:27 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2018  5:23 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: Can we get these layers/outer/octa in the next random booster plz =)

Very unlikely because they are limited edition parts

Has there been a part/bey that never got reprinted in Burst?
(Jan. 08, 2018  5:48 AM)Ultragunner Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2018  5:27 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Very unlikely because they are limited edition parts

Has there been a part/bey that never got reprinted in Burst?

I do not understand what you are asking...
(Jan. 08, 2018  5:51 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2018  5:48 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: Has there been a part/bey that never got reprinted in Burst?

I do not understand what you are asking...

Has any Burst layer/disc/driver only been released once?
(Jan. 08, 2018  6:20 AM)Ultragunner Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2018  5:51 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: I do not understand what you are asking...

Has any Burst layer/disc/driver only been released once?
Oh, no their were many re-releases of different parts. like Accel on Deathscyther, and Armed on Neptune, and the many different sets and random boosters that have parts that were released before. There is also Force for Dark Deathscyther, Xtreme for Obelisk Odin, Claw on Holy Horusood, and lots more I could list.
Edit: And there are re-releases of the limited parts too, but as other limited edition items. The ameterios 7 Meteo Xtreme release is the most accessible way to get the ameterios layer right now.
As far as I'm aware, the a disk and layer (sorry, can't type alpha on mobile) have never been rereleased.
(Jan. 08, 2018  11:22 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: As far as I'm aware, the a disk and layer (sorry, can't type alpha on mobile) have never been rereleased.

Actually. The very bey in this thread, Shadow Oricalcum AERO Bite has it. And there was a pearl V2 that came with Assault, as well as rereleases of Amaterios.
1) I meant driver, not layer.
2) I'm dumb.
3) This thread is clearly about Shadow Orichalcum Outer Octa.