[Product]  Shadow Orichalcum Aero Bite/Orichalcum Outer Octa

(Aug. 09, 2017  12:27 PM)marutti Wrote:

Isn't that a long winder he's using for Shadow Orichalcum? A long winder is right spin.

(Aug. 09, 2017  11:13 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: [Image: IMG_7254.PNG]
[Image: IMG_7253.PNG]

Shadow Orichalcum's Gimmick seems like a ReBoot Driver

If it left spin, then it is unburstable. The tabs are at the bottom left and the top roght.
(Aug. 09, 2017  1:12 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2017  12:27 PM)marutti Wrote:

Isn't that a long winder he's using for Shadow Orichalcum? A long winder is right spin.

(Aug. 09, 2017  11:13 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: [Image: IMG_7254.PNG]
[Image: IMG_7253.PNG]

Shadow Orichalcum's Gimmick seems like a ReBoot Driver

If it left spin, then it is unburstable. The tabs are at the bottom left and the top roght.

A long winder will fit in a light launcher L so that is no indication of spin direction but the tabs are on the side indicating it is right spinning
Ah, I figured that's what those purple things did, and it sounds like a cool gimmick. This would've fit Flash Sagittario so well. Outer sounds like a cool disk and Octo seems plain weird.

Thanks for pictures @[marutti]

EDIT: Just saw the video and THANK GOODNESS that it's not impossible to Burst! Thank goodness it's beatable, but the layer seems so round and the underside looks like it'll be really heavy, which seems to be a tradition for these rare beyblades.
Will it appear in the anime? Used by the masked guy in the pic?
(Aug. 09, 2017  5:47 PM)Blasterblader22 Wrote: Will it appear in the anime? Used by the masked guy in the pic?

Probably not since he didn't appear in the first season with Baldur
So what kind of layer is it? It doesnt have the bubble like 3 layers. Maybe its a wave of 1. Either way I hope I get this
I'm just gonna buy this cause the layer looks real good when it's "stretched"
The Prize bey Orichalcum Outer Octa
It is a little... ugly... Why the central part is white? I feel the shadow version is much better (its center is also white, but white fits better with clear purple than gold)...
[Image: 6df107a8gy1fielw8v9p9j20vk0nkgsp.jpg]
A slightly bigger image of the recolour for the Rare Bey Get Battle, which can now be played to win Shadow Orichalcum by the way:

[Image: ShZNCc_visual_eBkJZf.png]
(Aug. 10, 2017  9:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A slightly bigger image of the recolour for the Rare Bey Get Battle, which can now be played to win Shadow Orichalcum by the way:

[Image: ShZNCc_visual_eBkJZf.png]

Wooooooowww!!!! O.0 This Bey looks incredible. Grin But the dark green disk doesn't really match the gold and white. Uncertain
Any clearer pics of the disc and driver for the Rare Bey Get ver? And this one's color seems... bleh. I like the Shadow version of Oricalcum better.
(Aug. 10, 2017  9:12 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Any clearer pics of the disc and driver for the Rare Bey Get ver? And this one's color seems... bleh. I like the Shadow version of Oricalcum better.

I think they will only be fully revealed once they start shipping that new prize out, which is usually in three months, I think? Less?
So the layer's name is just Ωricalcum? I guess the Shadow part on the name was just a Darkness Driger scenario, haha.
So if there's this Shadow ver. then will there be a Dark Orichalcum?
If they do make a Dark one then it'll look pretty similar to the Shadow
So uh, I think this bey's name might be Ωrihalcom and not Ωrichalcum? Japanese tweets and TokuTaku use the Ωrihalcom spelling...
(Aug. 10, 2017  11:46 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: So uh, I think this bey's name might be Ωrihalcom and not Ωrichalcum? Japanese tweets and TokuTaku use the Ωrihalcom spelling...

It gets pronounced Oriharukon in Japanese, but the actual English translation is Orichalcum: https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%82%AA%...3%E3%83%B3

Unless TAKARA-TOMY decides to go very engrish, the official spelling is more likely to be Orichalcum. 

There are so many names that are getting pronounced differently in Japanese and you guys have no idea. Sieg is actually pronounced Jiek according to the Japanese writing, but clearly Sieg makes more sense. Etc.
I feel like I'm missing something... Is the center part metal? I understand the gimmick (which is really cool), but I honestly can't tell if the middle is metal or just painted silver. If it is painted silver, I wonder why they didn't paint it a different color for the Rare God Bey Get version
Is Shadow Orichalcum gonna be the main antagonist beyblade?
(Aug. 11, 2017  10:58 AM)BladerJakob Wrote: Is Shadow Orichalcum gonna be the main antagonist  beyblade?

I'm afraid not, since Shadow Orichalcum is actually a SHADOW version of the beypoint system prize bey, Ωrichalcum. And the Ωrichalcum should be described as a legend bey in the story (if it really appears in the story), like αmaterios.
So how do we, perchance, obtain any of these two beyblades?
(Aug. 13, 2017  12:31 AM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: So how do we, perchance, obtain any of these two beyblades?

Shadow Orichalcum is ordered through Coro Coro and the other is won through the rare bey get battle.
[Image: Q6Q9FOT.png]

Won today! Took around 60 tries.

However, I've heard of others trying well over 100 times and not winning today ...