[Product]  Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver.

3000pt for participating in a lottery of Rare Bey Get Battle.

Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver.

Solomon was announced as the heaviest chip with metal.

I'm sure Solomon Layer will be somehow having a normal version but maybe not in a conventional release.

The lottery of "Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver." will be started from 25th April, 2020.

Source: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/info_d...yPost=4338
The Solomon chip is rumored to have metal on it, unlike other Sparking chips so far.
The funny part is that since Solomon seems to be Right spin, we can't make King Solomon.
Yo, Solomon is UGLY. I cannot believe this is the Rare Beyblade and the layer (or whatever it’s called now) just being Gold is so TT’s laziest.

Not impressed but my wallet thanks TT. Hopefully a regular version of this is released with colours and its own layer (or whatever).
I guess this is not a TT exclusive Bey and it will be released in a "normal" way. At least I hope...
I think this Chip may lower the teeth on Chassis to balance the meta...
But I still think it is a little bit unfair to make a part with such unique features a prize thing.
(Apr. 15, 2020  1:31 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I think this Chip may lower the teeth on Chassis to balance the meta...
But I still think it is a little bit unfair to make a part with such unique features a prize thing.

I dont think having a little bit of metal on the chip (if it does have metal) will be such an unfair advantage. The weight difference would probably be around 1 gram at most. Metal chip core also exists and I doubt it will be a huge game changer too. I'll consider it similar to Level chips; pretty nice to have but not really a must have.

Its not as bad as the case of Goku in GT, which is the objective best layer weight (besides Diabolos 1) and never got a regular release up to now.
(Apr. 15, 2020  1:31 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I think this Chip may lower the teeth on Chassis to balance the meta...

No, TT wants to do that to make people buy this stuff. Example: Gold Turbo Slash Valkyrie with Goku. The fact that it's so unique is what makes TT want to make it rare.
This post really needs Solomon to judge the reply with Wisdom...

But due to he is not exist at this moment now, I prefer Brave Solomon deserve a fair description and discussion, and keep speculation as fews as possible, follow the norms is the best for everyone.
It looks pretty cool, but if they release it again, I expect maybe a light gray color(Odin chip)

It's balanced because the chip is so ugly that you'll hate yourself for using it?

BUT, similarly to Goku, they probably want people to spent $$$
It's a good thing I already gave up hope for something like Susanowo or Tsukuyomi, otherwise I might have been actually dissapointed.
Having my irl name as a Chip made me giddy to get it, but upon realizing this is on the same boat as the Slash Valkyrie Goku GT Layer, I suddenly am very much saddened. Plus people that say it is UGLY, it does hurt me quite a bit, as it was actually a pleasant surprise information for me (to hopefully have a Bey with my name on its combo)
Solomon has... an interesting look. I don’t think it’s ugly, in fact, I think I definitely want to get ahold of this chip. With metal, I can definitely see people wanting to get this for their Sparking combos just for some extra weight. I hope Solomon gets a rerelease, because we will definitely need one.
Whats The Beyblade Lottery? And is there anyway I could get this?
(Apr. 15, 2020  4:12 PM)WayoftheBey Wrote: Whats The Beyblade Lottery? And is there anyway I could get this?

You’d have to wait a little while to find it on a site like EBay, and then prepare to pay a hefty price. I’d say $100-200 for something like this.
(Apr. 15, 2020  4:10 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Solomon has... an interesting look. I don’t think it’s ugly, in fact, I think I definitely want to get ahold of this chip. With metal, I can definitely see people wanting to get this for their Sparking combos just for some extra weight. I hope Solomon gets a rerelease, because we will definitely need one.
peek said maybe solomon will just be a chip. If TT made layer bases without having a stock combo, then it's possible for TT to have random rings and chips. I hope TT does not just make a chip and don’t have release in the anime like Poison Hyudra layer and some of the beyblades
I think Solomon looks cool. The top and bottom of the chip gives me seig xcalubur vibes
I would assume this will go exactly like Goku, with TT releasing a gray version in the future.
Im... not a fan. The gold in the pic looks weirdly reflective and the red and blue color just makes the whole thing look... cheap.
I'm really just not into gold colored chip or layer designs, but I do think the blue and red on gold crowns with silver faces is a nice touch. I wouldn't mind having one at some point.
Honestly, Brave with the solid Gold looks great, 1D isn't out yet so i have no comment on it, as for the Soloman chip i dont even know, it has metal so Ill give it that
I hope it performs well. That chip looks like it’ll be great
(Apr. 15, 2020  1:48 PM)eigerblade Wrote:

I dont think having a little bit of metal on the chip (if it does have metal) will be such an unfair advantage. The weight difference would probably be around 1 gram at most. Metal chip core also exists and I doubt it will be a huge game changer too. I'll consider it similar to Level chips; pretty nice to have but not really a must have.

Its not as bad as the case of Goku in GT, which is the objective best layer weight (besides Diabolos 1) and never got a regular release up to now.

I wouldn't even say Goku is objectively the best weight. Sure, it's heavy, but its weight distribution is sort of bland for such a fancy looking weight and they clearly put as much weight towards the center to limit it. I can get better solo spin times with Zan than Goku, and though that's not the end-all-be-all measure of power it's certainly enough to prove that Goku isn't a super massive upgrade or objectively better than every other weight.

On that note, I have to agree that Solomon doesn't look like a be-all-end-all type of upgrade either. The 2-3 gram increase of Goku is good, but it's not game breaking in the slightest. I don't think Solomon will be an issue in much the same way. If anything it's a fancy way to show off or maybe bolster a beys weight slightly, but that's it.