World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver. (/Thread-Product-Brave-Solomon-1D-Layer-Gold-Ver)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver. - azsas - Apr. 15, 2020

3000pt for participating in a lottery of Rare Bey Get Battle.

Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver.

Solomon was announced as the heaviest chip with metal.

I'm sure Solomon Layer will be somehow having a normal version but maybe not in a conventional release.

The lottery of "Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver." will be started from 25th April, 2020.

Source: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/info_detail?myPost=4338

RE: Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver. - eigerblade - Apr. 15, 2020

The Solomon chip is rumored to have metal on it, unlike other Sparking chips so far.

RE: Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver. - RacingCheetahz - Apr. 15, 2020

The funny part is that since Solomon seems to be Right spin, we can't make King Solomon.

RE: Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver. - KinkoUsagi - Apr. 15, 2020

Yo, Solomon is UGLY. I cannot believe this is the Rare Beyblade and the layer (or whatever it’s called now) just being Gold is so TT’s laziest.

Not impressed but my wallet thanks TT. Hopefully a regular version of this is released with colours and its own layer (or whatever).

RE: Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver. - Kaiser138 - Apr. 15, 2020

I guess this is not a TT exclusive Bey and it will be released in a "normal" way. At least I hope...

RE: Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver. - Needforspeed - Apr. 15, 2020

I am all about that gold brave imo

RE: Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver. - CrazyAries - Apr. 15, 2020

I think this Chip may lower the teeth on Chassis to balance the meta...
But I still think it is a little bit unfair to make a part with such unique features a prize thing.

RE: Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver. - eigerblade - Apr. 15, 2020

(Apr. 15, 2020  1:31 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I think this Chip may lower the teeth on Chassis to balance the meta...
But I still think it is a little bit unfair to make a part with such unique features a prize thing.

I dont think having a little bit of metal on the chip (if it does have metal) will be such an unfair advantage. The weight difference would probably be around 1 gram at most. Metal chip core also exists and I doubt it will be a huge game changer too. I'll consider it similar to Level chips; pretty nice to have but not really a must have.

Its not as bad as the case of Goku in GT, which is the objective best layer weight (besides Diabolos 1) and never got a regular release up to now.

RE: Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver. - Armor - Apr. 15, 2020

(Apr. 15, 2020  1:31 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I think this Chip may lower the teeth on Chassis to balance the meta...

No, TT wants to do that to make people buy this stuff. Example: Gold Turbo Slash Valkyrie with Goku. The fact that it's so unique is what makes TT want to make it rare.

RE: Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver. - azsas - Apr. 15, 2020

This post really needs Solomon to judge the reply with Wisdom...

But due to he is not exist at this moment now, I prefer Brave Solomon deserve a fair description and discussion, and keep speculation as fews as possible, follow the norms is the best for everyone.

RE: Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver. - GeneriCringe - Apr. 15, 2020

It looks pretty cool, but if they release it again, I expect maybe a light gray color(Odin chip)

RE: Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver. - KinkoUsagi - Apr. 15, 2020

It's balanced because the chip is so ugly that you'll hate yourself for using it?

BUT, similarly to Goku, they probably want people to spent $$$

RE: Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver. - Suzaku-X - Apr. 15, 2020

It's a good thing I already gave up hope for something like Susanowo or Tsukuyomi, otherwise I might have been actually dissapointed.

RE: Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver. - Rouzuke - Apr. 15, 2020

Having my irl name as a Chip made me giddy to get it, but upon realizing this is on the same boat as the Slash Valkyrie Goku GT Layer, I suddenly am very much saddened. Plus people that say it is UGLY, it does hurt me quite a bit, as it was actually a pleasant surprise information for me (to hopefully have a Bey with my name on its combo)

RE: Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver. - BuilderROB - Apr. 15, 2020

Solomon has... an interesting look. I don’t think it’s ugly, in fact, I think I definitely want to get ahold of this chip. With metal, I can definitely see people wanting to get this for their Sparking combos just for some extra weight. I hope Solomon gets a rerelease, because we will definitely need one.

RE: Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver. - WayoftheBey - Apr. 15, 2020

Whats The Beyblade Lottery? And is there anyway I could get this?

RE: Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver. - BuilderROB - Apr. 15, 2020

(Apr. 15, 2020  4:12 PM)WayoftheBey Wrote: Whats The Beyblade Lottery? And is there anyway I could get this?

You’d have to wait a little while to find it on a site like EBay, and then prepare to pay a hefty price. I’d say $100-200 for something like this.

RE: Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver. - Dasmind - Apr. 15, 2020

(Apr. 15, 2020  4:10 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Solomon has... an interesting look. I don’t think it’s ugly, in fact, I think I definitely want to get ahold of this chip. With metal, I can definitely see people wanting to get this for their Sparking combos just for some extra weight. I hope Solomon gets a rerelease, because we will definitely need one.
peek said maybe solomon will just be a chip. If TT made layer bases without having a stock combo, then it's possible for TT to have random rings and chips. I hope TT does not just make a chip and don’t have release in the anime like Poison Hyudra layer and some of the beyblades

RE: Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver. - JavariTheChamp - Apr. 15, 2020

I think Solomon looks cool. The top and bottom of the chip gives me seig xcalubur vibes

RE: Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver. - Armor - Apr. 15, 2020

I would assume this will go exactly like Goku, with TT releasing a gray version in the future.

RE: Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver. - Real_ilinnuc - Apr. 15, 2020

Im... not a fan. The gold in the pic looks weirdly reflective and the red and blue color just makes the whole thing look... cheap.

RE: Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver. - DeceasedCrab - Apr. 15, 2020

I'm really just not into gold colored chip or layer designs, but I do think the blue and red on gold crowns with silver faces is a nice touch. I wouldn't mind having one at some point.

RE: Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver. - DeltaZakuro - Apr. 15, 2020

Honestly, Brave with the solid Gold looks great, 1D isn't out yet so i have no comment on it, as for the Soloman chip i dont even know, it has metal so Ill give it that

RE: Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver. - JavariTheChamp - Apr. 15, 2020

I hope it performs well. That chip looks like it’ll be great

RE: Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver. - MagikHorse - Apr. 16, 2020

(Apr. 15, 2020  1:48 PM)eigerblade Wrote:

I dont think having a little bit of metal on the chip (if it does have metal) will be such an unfair advantage. The weight difference would probably be around 1 gram at most. Metal chip core also exists and I doubt it will be a huge game changer too. I'll consider it similar to Level chips; pretty nice to have but not really a must have.

Its not as bad as the case of Goku in GT, which is the objective best layer weight (besides Diabolos 1) and never got a regular release up to now.

I wouldn't even say Goku is objectively the best weight. Sure, it's heavy, but its weight distribution is sort of bland for such a fancy looking weight and they clearly put as much weight towards the center to limit it. I can get better solo spin times with Zan than Goku, and though that's not the end-all-be-all measure of power it's certainly enough to prove that Goku isn't a super massive upgrade or objectively better than every other weight.

On that note, I have to agree that Solomon doesn't look like a be-all-end-all type of upgrade either. The 2-3 gram increase of Goku is good, but it's not game breaking in the slightest. I don't think Solomon will be an issue in much the same way. If anything it's a fancy way to show off or maybe bolster a beys weight slightly, but that's it.