[Product]  Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver.

(Jun. 16, 2020  1:36 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2020  7:07 AM)RustyWheelz Wrote: Drives me nuts reading the winners now.  I have 70+ beys and accessories worth of QR codes, but the wbba app just closes when I open the scanner Speechless

Don’t feel too bad. BBG went through nearly half a million points and still didn’t win 🤷🏻‍♂️

FYI, in case anyone else is in the same predicament, I found a way to beat the issue.  Essentially, if the scanner stayed open more than about 2 seconds, it shut down the app.  Through trial and error, I set up the the phone to just to right height and placed the QR code in the right spot so when the scanner opened, it scanned the code in about 1 second.  Got through all of our codes.  69980 points = 23 chances.  

I'll sequester my son for all the button mashing later this eve.  I feel like we've got some Brave Solomon karma coming, heh.
(Jun. 17, 2020  1:29 AM)RustyWheelz Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2020  1:36 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Don’t feel too bad. BBG went through nearly half a million points and still didn’t win 🤷🏻‍♂️

FYI, in case anyone else is in the same predicament, I found a way to beat the issue.  Essentially, if the scanner stayed open more than about 2 seconds, it shut down the app.  Through trial and error, I set up the the phone to just to right height and placed the QR code in the right spot so when the scanner opened, it scanned the code in about 1 second.  Got through all of our codes.  69980 points = 23 chances.  

I'll sequester my son for all the button mashing later this eve.  I feel like we've got some Brave Solomon karma coming, heh.

Good luck 🤞🏻

May a Solomon be in your future.
(Jun. 17, 2020  3:36 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2020  1:29 AM)RustyWheelz Wrote: FYI, in case anyone else is in the same predicament, I found a way to beat the issue.  Essentially, if the scanner stayed open more than about 2 seconds, it shut down the app.  Through trial and error, I set up the the phone to just to right height and placed the QR code in the right spot so when the scanner opened, it scanned the code in about 1 second.  Got through all of our codes.  69980 points = 23 chances.  

Good luck 🤞🏻

I managed to get it.
(Jun. 17, 2020  3:50 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2020  3:36 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Good luck 🤞🏻

I managed to get it.
Wow that’s amazing, congrats man.
(Jun. 17, 2020  4:22 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2020  3:50 AM)g2_ Wrote: I managed to get it.
Wow that’s amazing, congrats man.
Thank you, do you want me to test it when I get it?
(Jun. 17, 2020  4:37 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2020  4:22 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Wow that’s amazing, congrats man.
If you really want to, the thing is you would only have to test the chip which would mean you wouldn’t have to use the chassis/ring and ruin any part of the bey but it would also mean unboxing the layer. Personally, I would keep the layer as a collectors item but again, it’s up to you.
(Jun. 17, 2020  4:37 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2020  4:22 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Wow that’s amazing, congrats man.

Hey congrats!  Our 23 chances failed to produce a win.  How many chances did you try before you got it?

My son and I talked about what we should do with it if we won.  We both agreed it would be cooler to have it on a bey than to have it in a box or to sell it.  I'd test it for sure if I had it!
(Jun. 17, 2020  3:50 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2020  3:36 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Good luck 🤞🏻

I managed to get it.

Awesome! Did you win it or buy it? I think MagikHorse is the only other person to have one that I know.
(Jun. 17, 2020  7:15 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2020  3:50 AM)g2_ Wrote: I managed to get it.

Awesome! Did you win it or buy it? I think MagikHorse is the only other person to have one that I know.
I bought it.

(Jun. 17, 2020  7:01 AM)RustyWheelz Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2020  4:37 AM)g2_ Wrote: Thank you, do you want me to test it when I get it?

Hey congrats!  Our 23 chances failed to produce a win.  How many chances did you try before you got it?

My son and I talked about what we should do with it if we won.  We both agreed it would be cooler to have it on a bey than to have it in a box or to sell it.  I'd test it for sure if I had it!
I bought it.
if you won the rare bey get battle, could you get solomon shipped from japan to usa, or could you have it shipped to a post office in jp and have it shipped from that post office to a local one in the usa? I really want this bey, but I dont think Im crazy enough to spend that much money all at once on ebay. (any other solutions to getting the bey shipped to the usa are welcome). if getting the bey to the usa is possible, I think its finally time to put my bey points to use.
(Jun. 17, 2020  2:43 PM)snoc Wrote: if you won the rare bey get battle, could you get solomon shipped from japan to usa, or could you have it shipped to a post office in jp and have it shipped from that post office to a local one in the usa? I really want this bey, but I dont think Im crazy enough to spend that much money all at once on ebay. (any other solutions to getting the bey shipped to the usa are welcome). if getting the bey to the usa is possible, I think its finally time to put my bey points to use.

TT doesn't ship the Rare Bey Get prizes out of Japan, so you would have to use a middleman service.
(Jun. 17, 2020  2:50 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2020  2:43 PM)snoc Wrote: if you won the rare bey get battle, could you get solomon shipped from japan to usa, or could you have it shipped to a post office in jp and have it shipped from that post office to a local one in the usa? I really want this bey, but I dont think Im crazy enough to spend that much money all at once on ebay. (any other solutions to getting the bey shipped to the usa are welcome). if getting the bey to the usa is possible, I think its finally time to put my bey points to use.

TT doesn't ship the Rare Bey Get prizes out of Japan, so you would have to use a middleman service.

any ones you know of that are reliable?
(Jun. 17, 2020  2:51 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2020  2:50 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: TT doesn't ship the Rare Bey Get prizes out of Japan, so you would have to use a middleman service.

any ones you know of that are reliable?

Unfortunately not.
I'd try asking members who have used middleman services.
(Jun. 24, 2020  10:20 AM)g2_ Wrote: Got it, I have the layer.

Where did you get it?
(Jun. 24, 2020  6:46 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2020  10:20 AM)g2_ Wrote: Got it, I have the layer.

Where did you get it?
Ebay .
(Jun. 24, 2020  7:02 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2020  6:46 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Where did you get it?
Ebay .

How much did you get it for?
(Jun. 24, 2020  7:04 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2020  7:02 PM)g2_ Wrote: Ebay .

How much did you get it for?

listings on ebay are from 800-1k from what I've seen (but let him say, just giving you a price range)
I've seen many listing on Yahoo.JPN for under 300 and dropping
(Jun. 24, 2020  7:34 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I've seen many listing on Yahoo.JPN for under 300 and dropping

interesting.......do you have to use yen exclusively on there?

edit: also can you link to one, having trouble navigating the japanese ui
(Jun. 24, 2020  7:06 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2020  7:04 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: How much did you get it for?

listings on ebay are from 800-1k from what I've seen (but let him say, just giving you a price range)
I got it for 1k.
(Jun. 24, 2020  7:46 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2020  7:06 PM)snoc Wrote: listings on ebay are from 800-1k from what I've seen (but let him say, just giving you a price range)
I got it for 1k.

dang, I wanna get one but that's way to expensive. I'ma still keep looking for cheaper ones tho.
(Jun. 24, 2020  7:49 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2020  7:46 PM)g2_ Wrote: I got it for 1k.

dang, I wanna get one but that's way to expensive. I'ma still keep looking for cheaper ones tho.
Yeah I took double shifts for the money.
(Jun. 24, 2020  7:49 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2020  7:46 PM)g2_ Wrote: I got it for 1k.

They are already cheaper on ZM & Buyee. Seem to be averaging around $350. Several people on WBO have now gotten them for that price. Still not cheap, by any means, but much, much less than the early listings.

Ex:

https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/r411...sotry_list
(Jun. 24, 2020  9:26 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2020  7:49 PM)snoc Wrote: dang, I wanna get one but that's way to expensive. I'ma still keep looking for cheaper ones tho.

They are already cheaper on ZM. Seem to be averaging around $350. Several people on WBO have now gotten them for that price. Still not cheap, by any means, but much, much less than the early listings.

sry, Im not familiar with the ZM abbreviation, could you say what it represents?