[Product]  B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I

Starter to be released on July 2nd 2016, with a Sword Light Launcher and Sword Winder. We have known about the name for a while, but that last detail sounds innovative in Beyblade, at least hah. It would have been cool to get Brooklyn's arc launcher.

UPDATE:

(Jun. 15, 2016  4:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Official pictures of Xeno Xcalibur Magnum Impact's parts:

[Image: XenoXcalibur_DualLayer.png]

[Image: XenoXcalibur_MagnumDisk.png]

[Image: XenoXcalibur_ImpactDriver.png]

The symbol of Impact is an explosive arrow. OK.

(Jun. 14, 2016  6:33 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: More detailed launcher pic. Super pumped to try this baby out. Courtesy of Marutti
[Image: 15x0jlj.jpg]

(Aug. 26, 2016  5:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Here are pictures of the parts of the gold & black and icy blue (Silver Sword Ver.) recolours of Xeno Xcalibur:
[Image: XenoXcalibur_BlackGold_DualLayer.png]

[Image: XenoXcalibur_BlackGold_MagnumDisc.png]

[Image: XenoXcalibur_BlackGold_ImpactDriver.png]

[Image: XenoXcalibur_Blue_DualLayer.png]

[Image: XenoXcalibur_Blue_MagnumDisc.png]

[Image: XenoXcalibur_Blue_ImpactDriver.png]

Hopefully Mani Ltd. sells them like onions later on...
CALLED IT

So hyped lol
Hey,
Thanks a lot for the News Kai. I am really excited for this Bey. Sword Light Launcher and Sword Winder. Wow that's something Awesome hah.
Thanks again Kai.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
New launcher and winder design makes me think this could be left spin's moment.
If this will end up a lefty, i really hope we will be able to use the long winder with the left light launcher, i would be disappointed if you could not (pretty sure LL2 L and LL2 had different cords which only fit into the specific spin direction, let's hope that is not the case here) still really far away so this is gonna be my only assumption for mow hehe.
This sounds awesome! The possibility of left spin, can't wait! Thank you Kai-V for this hyped up news!(even if our speculation is wrong, it'll still be cool!)
With all of these crazy new beys, maybe Odin will be unbanned sooner than expected (Until Obelisk Odin takes it's place).
I'm so exited for this new launcher and winder. I really hope it's left spin and that you have to grab the sword grip or the handguards and then pull and that you have to grab the handle of the sword launcher to hold it and that you have to put the sword winder in a 90° angle into the sword launcher. Maybe it's even right and left spin. I'M SO EXITED! ^_______^
as soon as i saw sword light launcher, my mind immediately thought of saber just swingning her sword and saying, EXCALIBUR!.
with the beyblade attached to the sword, and then it being launched when swinging it.

here is the godly scene of saber using excalibur
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zDt40QiY_4
watch in 1080p.
This sounds really, really cool. I think that the Sword launcher will actually be a left spin launcher. And.... xeno... so is the owner of this Bey an alien?
(Apr. 01, 2016  3:43 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: This sounds really, really cool. I think that the Sword launcher will actually be a left spin launcher. And.... xeno... so is the owner of this Bey an alien?

We know who the owner of Xcalibur is. All Xeno means is "different in origin," but it was likely chosen because it sounds cool.
(Apr. 01, 2016  3:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2016  3:43 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: This sounds really, really cool. I think that the Sword launcher will actually be a left spin launcher. And.... xeno... so is the owner of this Bey an alien?

We know who the owner of Xcalibur is. All Xeno means is "different in origin," but it was likely chosen because it sounds cool.

I see. I haven't seen him, so I wouldn't know. That did seem far-fetched, even to me, lol.
OMG, X2 looks AMAZING!!! Prepare your eyes everyone, cos this dual layer is a thing of beauty.
I thought Xcalibur was awesome, but TT have certainly outdone themselves this time.

Hopefully one of the Japanese guys shares the photo (I don't wanna take credit) with you guys soon.
This is a godlike bey if I've ever seen one.
Hopefully the winder will be longer than the regular light launcher winders we get so it is actually useful competitively.
[Image: Screenshot_20160512-151220_zpsdc21oduq_e...pnd7o.jpeg]

Looks amazing. I went to the site Marutti found it on and pulled it from there.
Thanks Clara for putting it up. It was Marutti who found it. Many thanks to both.
I must get it. And all its recolours! Grin
Man that is cool! Love the big obvious X in the middle too! It's just such a radical design, and yet very similar to Xcalibur as well. Might have to get this one
Holy cow. If nothing else, it's a strikingly impressive design, visually. But I can't say I get the sense it's going to be a great performer. Also, the Disk positioning makes me feel like it's unlikely this will be left spin.
The end part of the sword's handle seems to have been shortened too, at least it's not protruding as much as on Xcalibur. I've heard alot of people have broken that part of their Xcalibur so that can only be a good thing lol
Really? I've only seen like two Xcalibur breaks in general.

Also, another blue Attack Driver, lol ...

I'm surprised that they've put so much effort into making Xcalibur stand out from the rest of the line, but the character that uses Xcalibur — in the manga, at least — is kinda unremarkable. I wonder if a different character will use this in the anime?
Well, I NEED to have this now

I hope there will be images of the launcher soon too!
(May. 12, 2016  3:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Really? I've only seen like two Xcalibur breaks in general.

Also, another blue Attack Driver, lol ...

I'm surprised that they've put so much effort into making Xcalibur stand out from the rest of the line, but the character that uses Xcalibur — in the manga, at least — is kinda unremarkable. I wonder if a different character will use this in the anime?

I am very, very certain that it is still Kaiser/Xaiser who is its owner in the anime.

That design actually looks too busy for me. Dual Layers were cool because they sort of resembled HMS Attack Rings, but now that is just too much hah.
(May. 12, 2016  3:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Really? I've only seen like two Xcalibur breaks in general.

Yeah, I know one person who's broken one that way but he also reported of others he's heard of and a guy in London's is broken in the exact same spot too. Always that one spot.

(May. 12, 2016  3:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm surprised that they've put so much effort into making Xcalibur stand out from the rest of the line, but the character that uses Xcalibur — in the manga, at least — is kinda unremarkable. I wonder if a different character will use this in the anime?

Yeah, this is what's always struck me as odd with Xcalibur in general. It's original release was hyped up but it's manga character is really forgettable, this is more than likely gonna have the same hype but again it's likely the same owner so why..... it's the kind of hype you'd expect from one of the main characters.