[Product]  B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I

and I am pretty sure that they only keep the Gin Hagashi of people that put and age under 12yo
and in which class they are
So I guess a lot of adult who send the Gin Hagashi write a fake info.
And not sure if thy keep card with a foreigner name on it, coz it you check the winner list there are only Japanese name.

(Jun. 13, 2016  7:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: For real? And here I was planning on purchasing multiple CoroCoro Aniki in July... So even if you buy more, they only keep one? That is not at all how giveaways or even profit works...
Eh, screw them hah. CoroCoro Aniki is for older fans, no? If I scratch the correct spots, they better not refuse it.
(Jun. 13, 2016  4:08 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2016  2:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2016  2:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It will be sold at the World Hobby Fair for just 1620 yen, so no, still within the typical price range.

Wow, lower than I expected. Still more expensive than the typical Light Launcher (¥1,300) and BeyLauncher (¥1,400, pre-Dual) starters so far, but by less than I imagined.

wow thats amazing price.

Anyone else think Impact is strange?

I seems like Plastic will make more contact then rubber. even movement pattern TT shown is weird
The pattern is due to the two differents materials used. The rubber has more friction that the plastic, the differents point of contact will appently make that kind of move... ^^
More detailed launcher pic. Super pumped to try this baby out. Courtesy of Marutti
[Image: 15x0jlj.jpg]
That launcher looks insanely good. Kinda simplistic, but I like that.
It's the first time I think a grip/handle could be confortable for me
It kind of seems like the handle will be able to be placed either parallel of perpendicular to the ground. Anyway, the ripcord going through the grip is cool and it looks nice.
Thanks for pic Zoro!!

I'm little worried abt handle of Winder as it seems similar to Launcher Suspension from MFB.

I can almost Guarantee it will hurt my hand
(Jun. 15, 2016  3:07 AM)Gingka7854 Wrote: Beyblade Burst on Nintendo 3DS this november ! http://www.cs.furyu.jp/beyblade2016/

That is not in the right topic unfortunately, since it has little to do with Xeno Xcalibur. I will go make a thread about it in the Video Games forum.

Official pictures of Xeno Xcalibur Magnum Impact's parts:

[Image: XenoXcalibur_DualLayer.png]

[Image: XenoXcalibur_MagnumDisk.png]

[Image: XenoXcalibur_ImpactDriver.png]

The symbol of Impact is an explosive arrow. OK.
I actually had Magnum and Impact as one of my guesses for the parts, holy cheese, that's a really random conicidence. Digging the names and designs for the disk and driver though.
(Jun. 15, 2016  4:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2016  3:07 AM)Gingka7854 Wrote: Beyblade Burst on Nintendo 3DS this november ! http://www.cs.furyu.jp/beyblade2016/

That is not in the right topic unfortunately, since it has little to do with Xeno Xcalibur. I will go make a thread about it in the Video Games forum.

Official pictures of Xeno Xcalibur Magnum Impact's parts:

The symbol of Impact is an explosive arrow. OK.
Magnum is a dual disk? lol
(Jun. 15, 2016  10:15 AM)marutti Wrote: You can see X2 battle
I know there's a lot of other factors that could have gone into the battle (how hard they were launching, for example), but Impact just seemed bad. It moved around a bit at the beginning, but then it became more stationary and just started wobbling and losing spin quickly.

This is all based on three quick battles, though, so I could be wrong.
Looks like Magnum might be a customize weight disk. Definitely the most interesting part.
you also need to think that the guy who use X2 in this video is a beginner
the 1st time that he tried to play with Beyblade Burst who at the Tokyo Toy Show last weekend

(Jun. 15, 2016  2:59 PM)Dual Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2016  10:15 AM)marutti Wrote: You can see X2 battle
I know there's a lot of other factors that could have gone into the battle (how hard they were launching, for example), but Impact just seemed bad. It moved around a bit at the beginning, but then it became more stationary and just started wobbling and losing spin quickly.

This is all based on three quick battles, though, so I could be wrong.
(Jun. 15, 2016  3:25 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Looks like Magnum might be a customize weight disk. Definitely the most interesting part.

It can't be customized. It's screwed together.
The tip is not so aggressive eh? Maybe the tip can see some use in defense? I mean... not that attack is an xtreme threat at the moment Grin
Its not aggressive because he launched it so weak XD. It was like a little pull launch if he would have launched it hard im sure it would have defeated V2.
You know, with this and O2's three sided disks, they could actually effect performance depending the side it's put in as every disk so far up to X2 and O2s disks were the same no matter how it's put, except for Central but come on, the square details are negligible.
Awesome. I guessed Magnum and Impact and now they released these names. Wow. What a coincidence. xD

Now that I look at it the shape of Xeno Xcalibur reminds me a bit of Vulcan or Beat. I hope it will be good. Smile

Is the red part of Magnum rubber and is Impact a rubber & plastic R2F?
(Jun. 15, 2016  5:20 PM)Zera Wrote: Awesome. I guessed Magnum and Impact and now they released these names. Wow. What a coincidence. xD

Now that I look at it the shape of Xeno Xcalibur reminds me a bit of Vulcan or Beat. I hope it will be good. Smile

Is the red part of Magnum rubber and is Impact a rubber & plastic R2F?

Magnum is plastic and metal, no rubber.
Is the impact driver made out of rubber?
(Jun. 16, 2016  3:52 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Is the impact driver made out of rubber?

Yes.
(Jun. 16, 2016  3:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2016  3:52 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Is the impact driver made out of rubber?

Yes.

OMG ANOTHER RUBBER DRIVER