[Product]  B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I

Thank you for the picture, marutti!

Magnum looks pretty good, but it seems like they are trying out a new idea, Dual Disk, and I hope they do more of these in the future! Impact is.. Interesting? The plastic seems to stick out a little more than the rubber, but seems to be just a little bit that there is some sort of gimmick with the rubber. Could anybody explain how it's supposed to work?

X2 looks good, but I do wonder how each part will perform, especially Impact..
(Jun. 13, 2016  9:41 AM)marutti Wrote: X2 picture.
Thanks Oki.

The idea of Dual Disks is interesting, but I don't know what use it could have in the game, I'd like to see parts specifically designed for burst defense and it would be good to see them make the system more involved by allowing you to combine parts to armor yourself but not make it impossible to burst, it would need to be very balanced, though.
At first I was expecting Xeno Xcalibur to have a Driver based on an R2F. I was totally wrong.

Magnum - I love the look of that Disk. The red plastic is really interesting and cool, maybe it absorbs impact? (Although don't quote me on that one, I'm not sure myself)
Impact - It's a very... unique Driver. Based on the way it looks, I'm guessing it's suppose have a sporadic movement due to the plastic and rubber being fused as one giant flat... I dunno
The driver looks... Interesting, I guess ? I can't believe it's not a R2F replica.
dual disks appeared sooner than i thought, i thought they would be called custom disks.
i'm so happy they Incorporated dual disks, i wonder if it will make making the blade burst harder.
very interested to see how impact performs.
very excited for this beyblade overall.

i know it' asking too much but i really want a RB recolour of this beyblade
(Jun. 13, 2016  12:14 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: At first I was expecting Xeno Xcalibur to have a Driver based on an R2F. I was totally wrong.

Magnum - I love the look of that Disk. The red plastic is really interesting and cool, maybe it absorbs impact? (Although don't quote me on that one, I'm not sure myself)
Impact - It's a very... unique Driver. Based on the way it looks, I'm guessing it's suppose have a sporadic movement due to the plastic and rubber being fused as one giant flat... I dunno

Like a few of TT's "Gimmicks", This simply wouldn't give the desired effect. Beyblades spin way too fast for that to take effect until the bey is at a pretty low spin speed, and then it wouldn't make much of a difference. Unfortunately, this driver is almost sure to dissapoint.
Quote:IMPACT. I dunno, maybe.

Heh, I got something right, lol. Can't wait for this bey. A "triple layer" and "dual disk" so to speak, which wasn't expected. Plus something other than R2F. Although I'm surprised we haven't got more info on Odin yet, but then again, that will only have one new part, although I'm expecting Obelisk Odin to maybe be a different color than the layer already released. I know we'll get that soon. Most excited for our new Random Booster.
I personally think Impact can be really good for light launch attack for stuff like Xcalibur and Victory Valkyrie, but either than that it probably wont outclass the classic flat rubber tip.
now that we have dual disks
i wonder how long it will take before a free spinning dual disk is created.

anyone know what it says next to the driver
and
how it is supposed to move.
(Jun. 13, 2016  2:00 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: now that we have dual disks

and

It says exactly: "A rubber core wrapped in a claw! No speculations for its movement?!" or something like that hah. The diagram below is more useful, but basically it will be even more unpredictable than CS.

Also, technically Magnum is still called just a "Disk".
Predicting this starter is going to cost between ¥2,000 and 2,500. Between the Sword Launcher, the 3-part Layer and the new dual Disk, this is looking like a very premium package. Seems like there's no way this hits the typical price-point. Adjust your expectations accordingly.

That aside ... it looks really cool! I'm excited for the dual-layered Disk and I think it says some promising things about the game's direction to come. Especially if our assumptions about Baldur are correct and height variance is about to come into Burst, having contact points that you can use that don't affect your Burst mechanism would be a big deal.

If nothing else, it looks way nicer than a typical Disk :')

Thanks Oki and Marutti.

Also, I called ages ago this wouldn't have R2F. Wouldn't make sense considering they're selling Obelisk Odin with Xtreme this month. I don't have any predictions about this Driver, though.
It will be sold at the World Hobby Fair for just 1620 yen, so no, still within the typical price range.
but if you check the picture,
in the Specification
Xeno Xcalibur Dual Layer is just put as "Layer".
but in the description in the right bottom, they call it Triple Layer

So probably soon it will be called Dual Disk, if they havent called it like that in the description that we cant see on that picture

(Jun. 13, 2016  2:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2016  2:00 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: now that we have dual disks

and

It says exactly: "A rubber core wrapped in a claw! No speculations for its movement?!" or something like that hah. The diagram below is more useful, but basically it will be even more unpredictable than CS.

Also, technically Magnum is still called just a "Disk".
(Jun. 13, 2016  2:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It will be sold at the World Hobby Fair for just 1620 yen, so no, still within the typical price range.

Wow, lower than I expected. Still more expensive than the typical Light Launcher (¥1,300) and BeyLauncher (¥1,400, pre-Dual) starters so far, but by less than I imagined.
(Jun. 13, 2016  2:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2016  2:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It will be sold at the World Hobby Fair for just 1620 yen, so no, still within the typical price range.

Wow, lower than I expected. Still more expensive than the typical Light Launcher (¥1,300) and BeyLauncher (¥1,400, pre-Dual) starters so far, but by less than I imagined.

wow thats amazing price.

Anyone else think Impact is strange?

I seems like Plastic will make more contact then rubber. even movement pattern TT shown is weird
For sure Impact would have very bad stamina, there is no seamless way to move from one material to another without a major disruption.
So this is the first part that starts with a letter from a different part. We now have two M disks one is MASSIVE and this one is MAGNUM.
Massive is a driver, sorry to BURST your bubble... I regret nothing on this pun!
(Jun. 13, 2016  2:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Predicting this starter is going to cost between ¥2,000 and 2,500. Between the Sword Launcher, the 3-part Layer and the new dual Disk, this is looking like a very premium package. Seems like there's no way this hits the typical price-point. Adjust your expectations accordingly.

That aside ... it looks really cool! I'm excited for the dual-layered Disk and I think it says some promising things about the game's direction to come. Especially if our assumptions about Baldur are correct and height variance is about to come into Burst, having contact points that you can use that don't affect your Burst mechanism would be a big deal.

Thanks Oki and Marutti.

Also, I called ages ago this wouldn't have R2F. Wouldn't make sense considering they're selling Obelisk Odin with Xtreme this month. I don't have any predictions about this Driver, though.
Wait, wait, what assumptions about Baldur and height variance coming to burst??
(Jun. 13, 2016  5:58 PM)BeyGabe Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2016  2:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Predicting this starter is going to cost between ¥2,000 and 2,500. Between the Sword Launcher, the 3-part Layer and the new dual Disk, this is looking like a very premium package. Seems like there's no way this hits the typical price-point. Adjust your expectations accordingly.

Thanks Oki and Marutti.

Read my first post: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-Bey...ade-Baldur
(Jun. 13, 2016  6:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2016  5:58 PM)BeyGabe Wrote:

Thanks Oki and Marutti.

Read my first post: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-Bey...ade-Baldur
Oh woah! That's so frickin cool! Imma post about this in that thread
Thanks to marutti for this picture:
[Image: t0VXg2G.jpg]

A new icy Xeno Xcalibur recolour will be made a present to accompany the upcoming Victory Start Guide coming out on June 25th, but only one hundred will exist.
really wondering when they gonna stop doing their Gin Hagashi only 100 lucky people
and directly include the bey inside the magazine
or
make a special sale through the Corocoro Comic like they have done in the past

I am pretty sure that they would sell much more magazine going that way instead of the Gin Hagashi only 100 lucky people.
coz in the past the magazine with the free beyblade inside was always sold out, but the ones with Gin Hagashi never sold out.

if I am not wrong they through away the card if it has the same address and name to keep only 1
coz they put the Gin Hagashi by prefecture, to make sure that at least there are winner in each prefecture. So by doing this, I am pretty sure that they must remove the unwanted one

(Jun. 13, 2016  6:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Thanks to marutti for this picture:
[Image: t0VXg2G.jpg]

A new icy Xeno Xcalibur recolour will be made a present to accompany the upcoming Victory Start Guide coming out on June 25th, but only one hundred will exist.
For real? And here I was planning on purchasing multiple CoroCoro Aniki in July... So even if you buy more, they only keep one? That is not at all how giveaways or even profit works...