[Product]  B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I

you were faster than me to upload it

(Jun. 10, 2016  10:18 AM)marutti Wrote: Sword Launcher Picture.
[Image: IAuY23L.jpg]
Because I always keep myself open to Beyblade.
(Jun. 10, 2016  10:42 AM)marutti Wrote: Because I always keep myself open to Beyblade.

I was ready to valid my post when I got a email from WBO saying new post from you with the exact same picture that I was ready to post
(Jun. 10, 2016  10:52 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2016  10:42 AM)marutti Wrote: Because I always keep myself open to Beyblade.

I was ready to valid my post when I got a email from WBO saying new post from you with the exact same picture that I was ready to post

Don't worry I don't cracking your PC. I don't know how. Just coincidence.
I know I guess you saw it same place as me
and I was 100% into beyblade actually much more than you when I saw that pictures
see below what I was doing, but nothing to do with X2MI

(Jun. 10, 2016  10:57 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2016  10:52 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:

Thank you for the picture, Marutti!

The launcher seems unique, but there is one thing I am wondering; does the winder go into and/or through the handle? The way it's shown makes me think so.
how does this launcher work exactly?
(Jun. 10, 2016  11:08 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: I know I guess you saw it same place as me
and I was 100% into beyblade actually much more than you when I saw that pictures

(Jun. 10, 2016  10:57 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2016  10:52 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: I was ready to valid my post when I got a email from WBO saying new post from you with the exact same picture that I was ready to post

lol, what is the point of this argument?

I can't say I understand how the launcher functions at all from that photo.
(Jun. 10, 2016  2:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2016  11:08 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: I know I guess you saw it same place as me

(Jun. 10, 2016  10:57 AM)marutti Wrote: Don't worry I don't cracking your PC. I don't know how. Just coincidence.

lol, what is the point of this argument?

I can't say I understand how the launcher functions at all from that photo.

In that picture said launcher will transform two forms. Power form and Control form.
But I don't know details about launcher.
I think it's a light launcher with a grip attached. And a sword like long winder. What's got me confused is the two types of Attack. It looks like the winder has teeth on both sides, maybe the teeth on one side is different from the other and you can flip it around for different attacks?
Thanks for the info Smile
Since there is 2 ways of launching by rotating the winder, it makes me wonder if it is capable of spinning in both directions (which is unlikely).
I really doubt it, because it only speaks of more shooting power on one side, the one that seems to have more light or holes on it, on the right.

Essentially it is a launcher fused with a grip, with prongs on both sides, and somehow one of them is more powerful.
(Jun. 10, 2016  3:14 PM)gankoba Wrote: I actually know nothing about it, I was just guessing Smile

Haha, was thanking marutti.

We should get more info in CoroCoro on the 15th either way I guess?
Yeah, more news soon! 3-4 days! Whatever the deal is with the sword launcher, I'm totally hyped! X2 and Sword Launcher, what an awesome package!!
Yeah, I guess that will be only from Corocoro this month that we will get info about X2
coz just watched 2 video from the Tokyo Toy Show 2016 about Beyblade Burst and really nothing good on both of them

(Jun. 10, 2016  3:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2016  3:14 PM)gankoba Wrote: I actually know nothing about it, I was just guessing Smile

Haha, was thanking marutti.

We should get more info in CoroCoro on the 15th either way I guess?
(Jun. 10, 2016  4:49 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: Yeah, I guess that will be only from Corocoro this month that we will get info about X2
coz just watched 2 video from the Tokyo Toy Show 2016 about Beyblade Burst and really nothing good on both of them

I have been keeping an eye on all videos and pictures of the Tokyo Toy Show in the last two days, so there is really nothing anywhere hah. But the picture shows the screen from TAKARA-TOMY's Beyblade booth, so the video they broadcast probably reveals some more things about Xeno Xcalibur if it showed the Sword Launcher. Are you going to it this weekend?
You can sort of see the silver Disk from this side-ish photo :

Also a picture that allows us to understand what the Sword Laucher is much more. Actually it makes the first image posted make sense, it was obvious but it was oddly presented by TAKARA-TOMY on that screen.

So the grip is indeed fused with the launcher and the winder is what has the cross shape. It is the winder that you rotate and there looks to be only one opening for it, so no different spin direction for sure. Apparently the very tip of the winder is what makes the difference, but the gimmick is 'max' shoot power?

This Starter will be released on July 2nd 2016.
That looks a lot like those old gimmick plastics launchers haha
I think they should have made the handle of the winder much larger, since with a sword, you are supposed to wrap your whole hand around it, not pince it with two fingers...
Very cool. Hopefully it's a long winder though. I assume itbis if it's boasting "max shoot power" but who knows with TT and their gimmicks. Lol. And yeah, not crazy about the handle. Will be cool to at least see some new parts. Gonna be starved for them after O2
Well you can see that the M Disk has a circular protrusion for some reason. As long as it weighs a reasonable amount, it has chances of being good no matter the shape hah.

Based on my measurement with the proportions of a Long Winder, the Sword Launcher winder should indeed be around the length of a B-45 Long Winder. Hm, perhaps there is a gear somewhat all along the length of the scabbard and that grinding on it for that whole time rather than against just the side of a circle like in all launchers multiplies the power? I can see it making sense, if they really extended the internal gears in the whole scabbard.
Oh man I really hope not (this launcher being more powerful in and of itself), unless it's really durable. Because that means all of our light launchers are useless.
But unfortunately, it looks like you may be right. There is obviously some kind of gimmick going on